Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

:) I haven't asked anything since my last post. If i ask too often or continually ask the same question it give mixed unclear answers. i will try later and see what it comes up will. I have been reading many of the posts today and i have to agree with many others that they finally appear to be getting it together enough to actually do some work. I also read last night on reuters news that the E.U. HAS ALLOCATED a load of money to iraq . Maybe someone could follow it up. I was reading on my phone and therefore could not copy and paste. Speak soon . It is beginning to look and sound good ,the problem seems to be getting iraq to turn that into action! Hopefully they will manage that part soon. :);):P
  • Upvote 4

Betty thanks for sharing about your crystal. I have not kept up with the forums much of late with life being so busy, but today had a few minutes to read and see how the investment was going...and hoping something was afoot. Anyways I am with your crystal for March as I keep getting a date in March, showing up over and over again in all kinds of things. I also concur not to wear it out asking the same questions. Your post was very encouraging, so thanks for sharing and I do hope you will begin feeling better soon.

• Upvote 5

Hello BettyBoop, as long as I've been on here, we've never exchanged words. So I will say this and mean it...I have to compliment you on your avatar, you make Betty look beautiful no matter what she wears. I'm drawn to her outfits. Some are very attractive to the eyes. :)

There are a lot of March babies on the site including myself. So this would be great to happen in March. Double exciting if it lands on one of our

Birthday's. Thanks for your crystal messages. ;)

• Upvote 3

Hello BettyBoop, as long as I've been on here, we've never exchanged words. So I will say this and mean it...I have to compliment you on your avatar, you make Betty look beautiful no matter what she wears. I'm drawn to her outfits. Some are very attractive to the eyes. :)/>

There are a lot of March babies on the site including myself. So this would be great to happen in March. Double exciting if it lands on one of our

Birthday's. Thanks for your crystal messages. ;)/>

.........agree!

• Upvote 1

Nadita; i will gladly send you a copy. Do you prefer to use anchor or dmc threads? I can create a chart using any of these. I am currently making a christmas tree skirt for a work colleague... When the arthritis allows! It is counted cross stitch i do aswell , far more challenging than the ptinted cross stitch. I really enjoy felt work as well and i do quite a lot of pinflair. Pinflair makes lovely cards and various other decorations. I have christmas puddings which hang on my tree which are made through pin flair. Look their website. :)

• Upvote 1

Nadita; i will gladly send you a copy. Do you prefer to use anchor or dmc threads? I can create a chart using any of these. I am currently making a christmas tree skirt for a work colleague... When the arthritis allows! It is counted cross stitch i do aswell , far more challenging than the ptinted cross stitch. I really enjoy felt work as well and i do quite a lot of pinflair. Pinflair makes lovely cards and various other decorations. I have christmas puddings which hang on my tree which are made through pin flair. Look their website. :)/>

Wow... I will show you the pattern I am doing lol I think I am crazy.. even though my daughter already has her christmas stocking but this pattern I bought 12 years ago and she still makes me stick to it lol it;s the dimension gold collection of hard the angels... it's beautiful and I am making one for my niece lol I am so busy but I figure out I give myself a year to finish it lol

I like just regular threads :) I usually buy kit lol

No specific date yet. Will wait until we are into february before i ask that question. If i ask the question too early it will not give clear answers.

Mystic Boop,

You make me sit at the edge of my seat... come on can you just tell me..? lol lol

• Upvote 1

Hi folks, I am real sorry this didn't happen for us all today. I read the post about the mystery womans husband divorcing her and i am sorry but i just don't see the funny side to this guy. It appears UNEEK has not appeared back yet either and i realise many of you like her posts and i might well be wrong but i think she is actually a paid rumour poster. (just a gut feeling). I haven't read many of her posts but i just feel if she was as genuine as she is trying to make out then she would be able to answer the questions about her being a rumor poster on another site. If you notice she didn't even aknowledge that the question had been asked. I suppose having had time to go back and read all the "mystery woman" posts i have had time to reflect on them and pick holes in them. Anyways i suppose she sucked quite a few people in, even myself a little.blush.gif

Others have already said she is just reposting other's rumors like Thug does so brilliantly... and I agree with them Betty. I have personal messaged her on occasion, read most of her threads (til a little family emergency that is), and I'll say she is imo someone who is as intent on seeing this thing happen as the rest of us. I know she means well, and was quite honestly shocked when she got bashed so hard for reposting some stuff from the rumor mill. My stance has been, and always will be... "It's a RUMOR... nothing more,nothing less... time will tell, and who know's.... maybe one of these days one of the rumors is gonna be right." In the meantime I don't spend much time in that section anymore... it will happen when it happens and it will take most, if not all, of the guru's by surprise!!! rolleyes.gif I would much rather plan for the gala party in Las Vegas... hope ta see ya there dear!!! blush.gif

• Upvote 3

Wow... I will show you the pattern I am doing lol I think I am crazy.. even though my daughter already has her christmas stocking but this pattern I bought 12 years ago and she still makes me stick to it lol it;s the dimension gold collection of hard the angels... it's beautiful and I am making one for my niece lol I am so busy but I figure out I give myself a year to finish it lol

I like just regular threads :)/>/> I usually buy kit lol

Mystic Boop,

You make me sit at the edge of my seat... come on can you just tell me..? lol lol

:lol:/> I buy a lot of kits as well. I have many books full of charts. I even have one and it is just patterns for christmas stockings. I have stitched an afghan blanket in the past for one of my nephews and they all have bibs that i stitched for them when they were babies. However, if i find a real nice picture i turn it into a chart. If you look in my gallery there is a picture titled Easterhouse. This is actually the farm i grew up on. It was painted in water colour many years before i was born but this painting hangs in the hall way of my home. I created a chart of this painting. It is really big and therefore is an ongoing project but the satifaction of seeing the cross stitch begin to match the paining is great.

It ok i know the design you are talking about. Is it on dark blue aida?

• Upvote 1

:lol:/>/> I buy a lot of kits as well. I have many books full of charts. I even have one and it is just patterns for christmas stockings. I have stitched an afghan blanket in the past for one of my nephews and they all have bibs that i stitched for them when they were babies. However, if i find a real nice picture i turn it into a chart. If you look in my gallery there is a picture titled Easterhouse. This is actually the farm i grew up on. It was painted in water colour many years before i was born but this painting hangs in the hall way of my home. I created a chart of this painting. It is really big and therefore is an ongoing project but the satifaction of seeing the cross stitch begin to match the paining is great.

It ok i know the design you are talking about. Is it on dark blue aida?

Yes... that pattern has cost me 200 dollars and counting lol ... that's why I don't want to do it lol because of the navy blue aida and 18 counts lol... doesn't matter with reading glasses, magnifying glass or magnifying ruler, it's just hard...it cost me 70 dollars to blow up the pattern so I can see the details.. and I have bought different aida colors and counts to make it easier but I realized there is no way around it lol so I am doing it on white aida and will just fill in later lol

I am also doing another one called "sleigh ride at dusk" that is easy lol compared to the first one :) I like doing this and to me it's relaxing and very rewarding... I have made christmas stockings for my kids. I should have not told my daughter that it was her original christmas stocking lol as she is making me stick to my original plan lol

Good to know that we have same hobbies... I will check your gallery and I might as well addy ya ;)

• Upvote 1