Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Betty-Boop-Attractive-Blog.gif

Betty we have had a BALL with following your post ( my wife and I). She is begging me to ask you about the real long shot VND. So before you ware out that valuable Crystal she wants to know if the Dong will come out this year, or more specific will they come out at the same time or which one first?

Thanks for the fun!

218855d0cae04590a871871a8714db93.jpg?a=afd4846fe6b0473bb5abfc426d8c05a5

Iownay - Surely Your wife Crystal can bring the dong out any time she wants ... or should I say - hopefully anytime you want !!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much for the info as for the dong it is a novel investment anyhow at 62$ per million I don't think she will cry to much. hehe she says thanks also.

Here is hoping for March I would love Thursday but always thought it will not happen exactly when we think so here is to all fingers crossed but still speculative!

who-is-awesome.jpg

elizabeth.jpg

Iownay - Surely Your wife Crystal can bring the dong out any time she wants ... or should I say - hopefully anytime you want !!!

Right she can but we better keep that to the crazy side lol01.gif

And it is DONG by the way! hehe

• Upvote 2

 I neged him for his insult and moved on. Not worth worrying about. 

Oh wow! I am really sorry!!! I did not in ANY way mean that as derogatory!!!! I was just trying to say something funny! Actually, I really enjoy your posts Betty. I seriously would never say something bad about you or anyone else on here! I may be a newbie here, but I have been in this now for like 7 years...seen all the b.s. and everything, so folks like Betty are a breath of fresh air. Again really sorry for any misunderstanding...I guess not everyone likes or understands my humor, so maybe I should just keep my fat mouth shut< Sorry, sorry sorry.

• Upvote 8

Oh wow! I am really sorry!!! I did not in ANY way mean that as derogatory!!!! I was just trying to say something funny! Actually, I really enjoy your posts Betty. I seriously would never say something bad about you or anyone else on here! I may be a newbie here, but I have been in this now for like 7 years...seen all the b.s. and everything, so folks like Betty are a breath of fresh air. Again really sorry for any misunderstanding...I guess not everyone likes or understands my humor, so maybe I should just keep my fat mouth shut< Sorry, sorry sorry.

Forgiven. Like Bamagirl said some of us have twisted senses of humor that can be miss understood. Welcome to DV and enjoy the ride biggrin.gif

It will take around 200 or more respectable posts for the rest of us to understand you better and statements like this would have been received differently. Glad that you jumped on the appology as it means alot here wink.gif

• Upvote 4

:goodnews:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/qgoodnews.gif"> Ok folks, having read the thread about the guy who claims to be the mystery womans husband i went back to the crystal. There is just something "hinky" about this. It is just a gut feeling. Anyways, the ctystal is still saying yes but my gut feeling is no for tomorrow so we will just have to wait and see. Please don't slaughter me if it doesn't happen. remember i did originally say March.:soon:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/soon.gif"> :twocents:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/TwoCents.gif"> . I will answer any questions posted later this week. My crystal is giving mixed messages ....so need to rest it for a few days. take care.:wub:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif">

• Upvote 4

Hi folks, I am real sorry this didn't happen for us all today. I read the post about the mystery womans husband divorcing her and i am sorry but i just don't see the funny side to this guy. It appears UNEEK has not appeared back yet either and i realise many of you like her posts and i might well be wrong but i think she is actually a paid rumour poster. (just a gut feeling). I haven't read many of her posts but i just feel if she was as genuine as she is trying to make out then she would be able to answer the questions about her being a rumor poster on another site. If you notice she didn't even aknowledge that the question had been asked. I suppose having had time to go back and read all the "mystery woman" posts i have had time to reflect on them and pick holes in them. Anyways i suppose she sucked quite a few people in, even myself a little.:blush:

Just to let you all know my crystal is still saying yes to March this year, so we will just have to wait and see. :rolleyes::soon:

• Upvote 4

Hi folks, I am real sorry this didn't happen for us all today. I read the post about the mystery womans husband divorcing her and i am sorry but i just don't see the funny side to this guy. It appears UNEEK has not appeared back yet either and i realise many of you like her posts and i might well be wrong but i think she is actually a paid rumour poster. (just a gut feeling). I haven't read many of her posts but i just feel if she was as genuine as she is trying to make out then she would be able to answer the questions about her being a rumor poster on another site. If you notice she didn't even aknowledge that the question had been asked. I suppose having had time to go back and read all the "mystery woman" posts i have had time to reflect on them and pick holes in them. Anyways i suppose she sucked quite a few people in, even myself a little.blush.gif

Just to let you all know my crystal is still saying yes to March this year, so we will just have to wait and see. rolleyes.gifsoon.gif

Tend to agree about the rumor poster.

March is just around the corner, I can wait a little longer. Thanks BettyBoop and the amazing crystals wink.gif

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 2

We will see Betty, I don't think Uneek had any ill intent to hurt anyone she was just re-posting a find from another site as Thug does but being a newbie is taking a beating for it. I hope she stays around I seem to like her ......Hope ...... she brings to the table. Just My :twocents:/>.

Keep on Keeping on but don't wear out that Chrystal Like Goldie mentioned.

You know Betty Feb 14th isn't to far off and I see you like the dogs :eyebrows:/> :backflip:/>

glitter.puppy_hearts_betty_boop.gif

Hehe just funnin!

• Upvote 2

Betty,

I don't think Uneek is a pumper. I believe she is just like us who is waiting for the RV and likes to find articles and bring it to DV, like Thug and Yota. In my encounter with her, she is a woman of wisdom and a wealth of experience in life and a lot of her articles make me take a step back and ponder. She writes a lot in her profile, you can see who she is truly from her writing. Why she hasn't shown up yet, I believe she is also fighting the flu bug that is going around right now.

I would give her the benefit of the doubt... and get to know her... she is truly uneek and you are our mystic boop :) with the two of you in DV, a lot of us are covered :)

• Upvote 7

Betty,

I don't think Uneek is a pumper. I believe she is just like us who is waiting for the RV and likes to find articles and bring it to DV, like Thug and Yota. In my encounter with her, she is a woman of wisdom and a wealth of experience in life and a lot of her articles make me take a step back and ponder. She writes a lot in her profile, you can see who she is truly from her writing. Why she hasn't shown up yet, I believe she is also fighting the flu bug that is going around right now.

I would give her the benefit of the doubt... and get to know her... she is truly uneek and you are our mystic boop smile.gif with the two of you in DV, a lot of us are covered smile.gif

I agree

• Upvote 4