Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Betty - head for the hills ... Roll Tide !!!

These are the headlines I'm seeing down under...

The Last Supper

Alabama is feasting on Notre Dame as if it's been starved, scoring TDs on its first three possessions.

I'm not sure how far the game has progressed but sounding good!

Betty I hear the sound of music...those hills are alive! ;)

• Upvote 4

This is about the only thing that could possibly get me believing that this could happen anytime soon! If it happens sometime in March that's good enough for me. I don't expect an exact date. Give the crystal a rest before it turns on us for greed. :Psrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif">

• Upvote 1

:blink:/> ok folks , I think I am going into hiding! My prediction about tide winning the footie seems to be correct at this point. This is beginning to freak me out a wee bit! 

Awesome.... You are probably gifted ( I mean also in the prediction dept. as we all know you're already gifted in many depts.)

Ciao my Friend.

• Upvote 2

Mystic Boop,

Not to put you on the spot :)/> since you are right 2 of 2 :)/>. Wondering if we can be more precise with a date in March... Just saying ;)/> and of course, no pressure :)/> take your time, just whenever you are available :)/>

It is too early to ask such a question. It would not give clear answers because march is too far away. I will ask for a specific date sometime in february. 

• Upvote 1

Awesome "Oh Mystic Boop" biggrin.gif

Two Out Of Two... Congrats Tide Fans!!!

BETTYBOOP I Hope You Are Having A Great Day Today And Thank You For Being Your Wonderful Self.

Good Work BJ smile.gif

I hope you've already arranged to have your phone number changed to an unlisted one - Oh Mystic Boop!!!

7496-0014_z.jpg

• Upvote 2

Betty-Boop-Attractive-Blog.gif

Betty we have had a BALL with following your post ( my wife and I). She is begging me to ask you about the real long shot VND. So before you ware out that valuable Crystal she wants to know if the Dong will come out this year, or more specific will they come out at the same time or which one first?

Thanks for the fun!

218855d0cae04590a871871a8714db93.jpg?a=afd4846fe6b0473bb5abfc426d8c05a5

• Upvote 2

Betty we have had a BALL with following your post ( my wife and I). She is begging me to ask you about the real long shot VND. So before you ware out that valuable Crystal she wants to know if the Dong will come out this year, or more specific will they come out at the same time or which one first?

Thanks for the fun!

218855d0cae04590a871871a8714db93.jpg?a=afd4846fe6b0473bb5abfc426d8c05a5

. Love the picture!! I will get back to you in a jiffy about the dong. First though the crystal is still saying yes for Thursday and confirms the rate at $3.48. Confirmed it will be announced in the media.

Now for the dong. Crystal says no. Will not revalue with the dinar. Will not revalue this year. Will not revalue next year. I then asked if the dong was a bad investment and it said......yes. I asked if this should be avoided as an investment and it said yes. ......sorry! :(

• Upvote 4