Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

My crystal pendulum says it will RV in January of 2013 at a rate higher than a dollar.

awesome...i know from my friend that you have to be very specific in the questioning....anyone else? lets get more pendulums going!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

 ok... I spoke to the crystal.....  malaki will remain in power. It will revalue above $2 - possibly $3... it will not come in low and gradually rise. it will revalue by march 2013. I specifically went through the months of the year until it gave me a clear yes answer. I specifically asked about the rate and about malaki. This can't be any worse a prediction than okie and co! But remember it was the crystal I only asked the questions.

Just as good as any guru . . . and with as much credibility. Remember, never get more than one "crystal ball" to examine; otherwise the facts get confusing when you consult another one.

• Upvote 1

:blink:/> ok folks , I think I am going into hiding! My prediction about tide winning the footie seems to be correct at this point. This is beginning to freak me out a wee bit! 

Betty,

You can't lol.... Who is going to give us the rv report lol

:blink:/> ok folks , I think I am going into hiding! My prediction about tide winning the footie seems to be correct at this point. This is beginning to freak me out a wee bit! 

Betty,

You can't lol.... Who is going to give us the rv report lol

• Upvote 1

Gone to sign myself into the nearest loony bin.....dang okie and terry are here already!

CNN - << BREAKING NEWS >>

In A Furious Bid To Jump On The Betty Prediction Bandwagon -

TerryK And Okie Were Just Spotted Taking To The Streets

With There Own Piano ! :o

sc_piano2_m.jpg

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

CNN - << BREAKING NEWS >>

In A Furious Bid To Jump On The Betty Prediction Bandwagon -

TerryK And Okie Were Just Spotted Taking To The Streets

With There Own Piano ! :o/>

sc_piano2_m.jpg

:D/> :D/> :D/>

I'd like to see TerryK and Okie try to steal Machines new Grand..... :rolleyes::unsure::blink:

• Upvote 5