Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Rod,

Really...the rock will cry out...? smile.gif (just joking) would you tell me which one...? I don't want to step on it lol

Nadita.... "yup... really"!!! laugh.gif

I honestly admit there is sooooooo soooooooooo much I don't know... sorry, when it comes to the infinite knowledge of the universe I'm not even sure I'm a drop in the bucket... only the Almighty can swim in that pool, cause imo He created it!! wink.gif

Now if you wanna do a little investigative research.... I have heard this guy live several times.. Dr. David Van Koevering. He is a world renowned scientist/inventor that specializes in Light, Sound, and Matter. What's unique about Dr. Van Koevering is that he is believer in the Almighty and actually brings some vague scriptures to light... the rocks crying out being just one of them. He scientifically proves how that's possible... with credibility that can't be matched... and what's even cooler.. he wears crazy wild shirts at times just cause he can!!! emot-LMAO.gif Here is a little introduction to the man.... here is his website: http://www.davidvankoevering.com/ and here is a short message just to wet your appetite...

I would love to discuss some of his theories if anyone is interested... one of them being how every word that comes out of our mouth has power... and effects everything around us. That's a great thought when your having a good day...biggrin.gif... but when your blowing off a little steam and saying things that you can't take back...dry.gif... that is a scary proposition!!! unsure.gif

For example... you can take two identical glasses of water (yes... you can try this at home)... take one glass into a separate room and "speak good over it"... make proclamations "to" that glass of water... tell it how good it is, how it will fulfill the purpose it was created for, how much it's appreciated, etc... Then place that glass in the freezer.

The second glass... and you can have a little mean fun here, speak "death" or in other words "negative crap" over that glass. Stuff that we should never hear spoken over a person... scary shyat like... you no good piece of #%*@, you ain't worth a dayem.. blah, blah, blah.. yeah, go a little crazy here... and then put that "bad glass" of water next to the "good glass" in the freezer... by morning you will be amazed at what you find. The glass that was "spoken life over" will be relatively smooth, almost like a frozen "orb" in the middle of the ice, with very few cracks. The glass that was "spoken death over" will be full of cracks with no apparent pattern to it. The point being... our words have effect, and everything around us is either the benefited or harmed by those words. Not trying to be a downer here... I have a loooooooonnnnnnggggg way to go to get on top of those loose cannon words that just slip out of my mouth, God help me.

I'm not trying to hijack Betty's thread I'll have you know... I'm just trying to make a point that there is sooooooo much we don't know... and we need to keep "the wonder of a child" and keep learning, growing, and yes... "asking why"... questions are good. We may not find the answers but it's o.k. to question. That's my TwoCents.gif for the day.

And now I'm going to practice it... "May Ya'll have a Blessed and Happy New Year"!!! peace.gif

• Upvote 5

I honestly admit there is sooooooo soooooooooo much I don't know... sorry, when it comes to the infinite knowledge of the universe I'm not even sure I'm a drop in the bucket... only the Almighty can swim in that pool, cause imo He created it!! wink.gif

Now if you wanna do a little investigative research.... I have heard this guy live several times.. Dr. David Van Koevering. He is a world renowned scientist/inventor that specializes in Light, Sound, and Matter. What's unique about Dr. Van Koevering is that he is believer in the Almighty and actually brings some vague scriptures to light... the rocks crying out being just one of them. He scientifically proves how that's possible... with credibility that can't be matched... and what's even cooler.. he wears crazy wild shirts at times just cause he can!!! emot-LMAO.gif Here is a little introduction to the man.... here is his website: http://www.davidvankoevering.com/ and here is a short message just to wet your appetite...

I would love to discuss some of his theories if anyone is interested... one of them being how every word that comes out of our mouth has power... and effects everything around us. That's a great thought when your having a good day...biggrin.gif... but when your blowing off a little steam and saying things that you can't take back...dry.gif... that is a scary proposition!!! unsure.gif

For example... you can take two identical glasses of water (yes... you can try this at home)... take one glass into a separate room and "speak good over it"... make proclamations "to" that glass of water... tell it how good it is, how it will fulfill the purpose it was created for, how much it's appreciated, etc... Then place that glass in the freezer.

The second glass... and you can have a little mean fun here, speak "death" or in other words "negative crap" over that glass. Stuff that we should never hear spoken over a person... scary shyat like... you no good piece of #%*@, you ain't worth a dayem.. blah, blah, blah.. yeah, go a little crazy here... and then put that "bad glass" of water next to the "good glass" in the freezer... by morning you will be amazed at what you find. The glass that was "spoken life over" will be relatively smooth, almost like a frozen "orb" in the middle of the ice, with very few cracks. The glass that was "spoken death over" will be full of cracks with no apparent pattern to it. The point being... our words have effect, and everything around us is either the benefited or harmed by those words. Not trying to be a downer here... I have a loooooooonnnnnnggggg way to go to get on top of those loose cannon words that just slip out of my mouth, God help me.

I'm not trying to hijack Betty's thread I'll have you know... I'm just trying to make a point that there is sooooooo much we don't know... and we need to keep "the wonder of a child" and keep learning, growing, and yes... "asking why"... questions are good. We may not find the answers but it's o.k. to question. That's my TwoCents.gif for the day.

And now I'm going to practice it... "May Ya'll have a Blessed and Happy New Year"!!! peace.gif

awesome post Rod my thoughts exactly!! gonna have to read up on this guy. I took a lot of inspiration from a guy name Edgar Cayce (mentioned above somewhere in re. to chrystals) he is very much on the same wavelength. i too have a similar struggle keeping positive. I strongly believe in giving praise when praise is due even looking for the positive in bad things(silver lining?) but also am (too?) quick to call a spade a spade. Something to work on for a new years resolution.

Chew on this folks..."thoughts are deeds"

Happy New year to all you guys here and GOD bless y'all

• Upvote 2

Whho cares?

Bad dog!.....Bad dog! Go to your doghouse!

 ok... I spoke to the crystal.....  malaki will remain in power. It will revalue above $2 - possibly $3... it will not come in low and gradually rise. it will revalue by march 2013. I specifically went through the months of the year until it gave me a clear yes answer. I specifically asked about the rate and about malaki. This can't be any worse a prediction than okie and co! But remember it was the crystal I only asked the questions.

Where can I buy one of those? I have alot of questions too. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Rod, you continue to amaze me with the things you bring here. And I know I can always count on you for a level headed approach to whatever is thrown out there! Not only do you bring us awesome pictures, funny things, but some really really neat, unusual things too. I do believe that what we put out there (words and actions), come back to us. And they also put out positive or negative energy. I'm with you on the fact that I sometimes have 'loose cannons' as you put it, but I try not to. I am so grateful for everything in my life, even though I have struggles. Thank you for always putting a great spin on things! Point is, I appreciate you!

May you and all the DV family have a Happy New Year filled with health, wealth, and wisdom!

Now come on RV! :P/> :lol:/> :D/>

Today's report: the crystal is still good for march. It still says at over $2.

Machine, it still says Thursday for the piano.

Have a good day everyone. Happy New Year ! 

I have to admit...I'm looking forward to our daily crystal reading. :D Kinda fun!! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Rod, you continue to amaze me with the things you bring here. And I know I can always count on you for a level headed approach to whatever is thrown out there! Not only do you bring us awesome pictures, funny things, but some really really neat, unusual things too. I do believe that what we put out there (words and actions), come back to us. And they also put out positive or negative energy. I'm with you on the fact that I sometimes have 'loose cannons' as you put it, but I try not to. I am so grateful for everything in my life, even though I have struggles. Thank you for always putting a great spin on things! Point is, I appreciate you!

May you and all the DV family have a Happy New Year filled with health, wealth, and wisdom!

Now come on RV! tongue.gif/> laugh.gif/> biggrin.gif/>

Thanks genz4me!!! blush.gif And yes... I totally agree... "COME ON RV Baby!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

Rodemon :)

I hear you.. I don't want to debate it with you as I agree with a lot of stuff and I think you and I are coming from the same alley lol . let everything that has breath praise the Lord and all creation bows down and worships Him.... I haven't seen him live yet but I heard of him. I know words have power and that's why it says let it be there is no cursing and blessing coming out of the mouth. the power of the spoken words carries weight through eternity.

There are a lot of online Oracles to choose from which will answer your questions for free... I wouldn't endorse any of those, though....

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/oracle-readings/

http://the-oracle-answers.com/

http://honey-chat.com/

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Free_Fortune_Telling_Oracles

http://www.goddessflight.com/iching/#.UOG1dqxNafY

http://www.helpself.com/zelda1.htm

http://www.horoscope-oracle.com/yes-no-oracle-horoscope.php

Edited by umbertino

SWEEET !! I have two magic beans, a rabbits foot,and a floating 8 ball that answers questions. According to my sources,and your crystals, 2013 is gonna be BIG !!!

:hoot: join the fun tell us what the eight ball says ! 

You've just hit on the magic of the RV.....it's always just 6 months away.

 yep and one of these 6 months it will be right. 

• Upvote 2

Betty, thank you for sharing your experience with your personal crystal. I too am a big believer of crystals in healing and other divination because of personal experience. :)

I have quite a few around my home. I used to have a clear quartz pendulum but it went missing. I found that when I asked the same question too many times it stopped answering me. Maybe that's why it went hiding. ;)

As for anyone else here that thinks I'm off the wall too....well I don't give a 'rats a...." well you know. :P

Happy New Year Betty and keep us updated...!!! :angel:

• Upvote 6

Betty, thank you for sharing your experience with your personal crystal. I too am a big believer of crystals in healing and other divination because of personal experience. smile.gif

I have quite a few around my home. I used to have a clear quartz pendulum but it went missing. I found that when I asked the same question too many times it stopped answering me. Maybe that's why it went hiding. wink.gif

As for anyone else here that thinks I'm off the wall too....well I don't give a 'rats a...." well you know. tongue.gif

Happy New Year Betty and keep us updated...!!! emot-angel.gif

Well Goldie.... I know how ya feel... unsure.gif

26212_110326592331851_1877209_n.jpg

.... but your kinda leavin me with a visual here!!! blink.gif

But we luv your input anyway!!! blush.gif

• Upvote 2

I love your outlook Bettyboop. I pulled out my favorite Tarot deck and asked if you were given correct info, and they said yes. So we will wait and see. Happy New Year everyone, no matter the outcome, 2013 WILL be a great year!

COOL!! I don't read cards but I have angel cards which I draw from every day. Best wishes for2013!

Betty, thank you for sharing your experience with your personal crystal. I too am a big believer of crystals in healing and other divination because of personal experience. :)/>/>

I have quite a few around my home. I used to have a clear quartz pendulum but it went missing. I found that when I asked the same question too many times it stopped answering me. Maybe that's why it went hiding. ;)/>/>

As for anyone else here that thinks I'm off the wall too....well I don't give a 'rats a...." well you know. :P/>/>

Happy New Year Betty and keep us updated...!!! :angel:/>/>

I have quite a few in my cabinet. In 2006 I went to Egypt with my now ex husband. When we returned I found a very large chunk of rose quartz lying on the loci groin floor. Nobody knows where it came from and it didn't belong to my sister who was the only person who had been in my house while we were away. Somebody in spirit obviously loves me very much. 

 sorry it should read that the rose quartz was on the living room floor.

• Upvote 1

Bad dog!.....Bad dog! Go to your doghouse!

your a coward the only you can defeat is with army.Talking shyte behind a computer.What does ur sun think about this I wodn wantd a dad who is a coward.You been having troubles with ur wife she has been at my rootweiler office aka the doghouse so we can teach a old dog some tricks. If this rv happens man to man in boxing match.ill be blindfolded.Say cheese. :D

• Downvote 18

 spotlight! If you can not have some

MANNERS......... Take your dismissive, derogatory, childish , immature comments elsewhere. What sort of person brings another persons innocent child into any forum in such a disgraceful manner....certainly not a grown adult with any degree of common sense or life experience! That was soo low and uncalled for. 

• Upvote 10

 spotlight! If you can not have some

MANNERS......... Take your dismissive, derogatory, childish , immature comments elsewhere. What sort of person brings another persons innocent child into any forum in such a disgraceful manner....certainly not a grown adult with any degree of common sense or life experience! That was soo low and uncalled for. 

Ms Betty I agree just a lttle I will not go that extent agaon out of respect for you.The only reason,.i respect elders.But to put man n dog in the same caterogy is disrespect in itself.i gotta family I wodn let anyone talk to me like that n public. It would b a serious issue. :D

Edited by SPOTLIGHT

Hi Betty .. keep the crystal moving lady... any kind of good news is very welcome wether you belive or not....

Hope you have a great New Years & that 2013 is a much better year for you health & wealth wise....

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 2

Ms Betty I agree just a lttle I will not go that extent agaon out of respect for you.The only reason,.i respect elders.But to put man n dog in the same caterogy is disrespect in itself.i gotta family I wodn let anyone talk to me like that n public. It would b a serious issue. :D/>

Your respect should be for everyone. I appreciate where you are coming from but you just openly challenged another to a fist fight. Get a reality check! Nobody deserves to be treated like that...it is a form of bullying and I assume you are not keen to be viewed as that. We are all here for the same reasons to hopefully see some sort of positive return on this investment ...chill. Learn to laugh along the way. Much more fun.

I am unsure if you are aware of why some people in these forums are a bit protective of me. To me it is nice but as you may have noticed I will say what I think. It is just that I am not quite aggressive in the manner in which do it compared to how you come across. Now I understand that you were angry but ease up. You would not have liked that reply if the shoe was on the other foot. Now play nice. See the funny side a little.

• Upvote 2

SPOTLIGHT

your a coward the only you can defeat is with army.Talking shyte behind a computer.What does ur sun think about this I wodn wantd a dad who is a coward.You been having troubles with ur wife she has been at my rootweiler office aka the doghouse so we can teach a old dog some tricks. If this rv happens man to man in boxing match.ill be blindfolded.Say cheese. :D

This was a totally uncalled for reaction. If you cannot tell when someone is joking with you, you really should not expose yourself on an open forum. :angry:

2 days on Mod Review should give you time to re-think your hostile attitude. If this continues, you will be placed on permanent Mod Review.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 5

I was merely poking fun. But I'm going to ask for you tobe banned. Most who have been around here know that I take the lighter side and have never attacked anyone. Your comments were uncalled for and I hope in the new year you treat others with greater respect. No need to respond because I'm putting you on my ignore list.

Thanks texasgranny.

• Upvote 3