Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

dearest Maggie , I am so glad to be back. Thank you everyone ...again for the very positive posts! So lovely to catch up. The crystal is still saying yes to march 2013 and yes for the piano next Thursday . As we turn the corner into the new year and march draws closer I will try for more specific questions re date and rate. Will also start to ask about other investments... I. E. Are the good investments. I asked if this is a scam a long time ago and it said no. ....ooooh dang .....just had the dogs out for their nightly walk....angus loves puddles and he dived right through one which was up to his neck. He has just gone up the stairs and dived all over Donald who was lying in bed reading. . Oh the joys of being a puppy parent !!

Betty,

You are the girl ;) I will look forward to your report everyday :)

• Upvote 2

Ski, you have become really negative lately! All BETTYBOOP was doing was having some fun with us and not spilling nonsense like oakie and the like. Read the whole thread and you will see that we all were having fun with her. Breaks the monotony around here and besides its good to hear her in good spirits with all she has been through peace.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I think that Betty should refrain from commenting about an investment that she truly doesn't understand. It's good to see that you are out of your hospital bed. I hope you are back at work in your profession. The medical field needs you.

What's wrong, Ski? Did Betty Boop, a well liked female DV member, get too much attention? Too much adoration? Too much compassion and caring that you have to denegrate her? That's okay, Ski. We know who the bafoon is here, and it is not Betty Boop. And Ski, the medical field needs you too....the psychiatric world needs low IQ minds for testing....they are tired of rats. Let you mustache grow and don't trim your tail and they won't know the difference.

Love, Carrello

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Ski... I appreciate your no nonsense approach to things... but this investment, like life... may have many angles we don't see or even come close to understanding. I for one believe in a Spiritual Dimension... now that doesn't mean I can't see the logic to this investment, but it does mean there may be more going on here than we really understand.

I don't claim to know anything about how crystals work, or whether or not I am going to listen to a rock... but... in defense of rocks blush.gif ... there is a verse that says "if we are silent even the rocks will cry out" (Luke 19:40). So yeah... there is more to these humble rocks than most of us give credit for... do I understand it all??? emot-questioned.gif .. heck no... but that don't mean I can't keep an open mind. So before you speak... ya might wanna keep a little room for outside the box thinking.... imho. peace.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

What's wrong, Ski? Did Betty Boop, a well liked female DV member, get too much attention? Too much adoration? Too much compassion and caring that you have to denegrate her? That's okay, Ski. We know who the bafoon is here, and it is not Betty Boop. And Ski, the medical field needs you too....the psychiatric world needs low IQ minds for testing....they are tired of rats. Let you mustache grow and don't trim your tail and they won't know the difference.

Love, Carrello

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Ski... I appreciate your no nonsense approach to things... but this investment, like life... may have many angles we don't see or even come close to understanding. I for one believe in a Spiritual Dimension... now that doesn't mean I can't see the logic to this investment, but it does mean there may be more going on here than we really understand.

I don't claim to know anything about how crystals work, or whether or not I am going to listen to a rock... but... in defense of rocks blush.gif ... there is a verse that says "if we are silent even the rocks will cry out" (Luke 19:40). So yeah... there is more to these humble rocks than most of us give credit for... do I understand it all??? emot-questioned.gif .. heck no... but that don't mean I can't keep an open mind. So before you speak... ya might wanna keep a little room for outside the box thinking.... imho. peace.gif

Rod,

Really...the rock will cry out...? :) (just joking) would you tell me which one...? I don't want to step on it lol

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have a quartz watch? The watch runs on the quartz energy, just like a battery. Quartz is a crystal and emits energy and can be very powerful.

I don;t know if my watch is quartz but it is accurate :) crystals are cool... look at swarovski crystals...they are beautiful :)

Wow, some of the members on this forum have some serious issues. I wish you the best. Hopefully, we will see a collusion to our investment in the near future.

Peace all! :peace:/>/>

col·lu·sion

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

Noun

1.Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others.

2.Such cooperation or conspiracy, esp. between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Synonyms

conspiracy

Draw your claws back in girls!

cat_fight.jpg

This was a nice thread with everyone having fun. You either join the fun or leave the thread alone.

Consider this your last warning or I will place both of you on Mod Review.

:rocking-chair:/>

It was fun until Ski insulted Betty Boop. How about an apology?

• Upvote 2

You are truly awesome Rod...

This is one of the best threads in a long time Betty.... just sayin!!

• Upvote 3

I think that Betty should refrain from commenting about an investment that she truly doesn't understand.

Clearly We Are All Extremely Fortunate To Have Ur Unparalleled Level Of Brilliance

Here On This Forum ! :rolleyes:

And Not Only For Ur Borderline Mystic + Divine Way Of Discerning Who Not Only Doesn't

Understand This Investment But Who Also Should Refrain From Commenting On It As Well ! :blink:

Not To Mention All Of The Previous Condescending + Pompous Remarks U've Directed

Towards Various Members Here Through A Cowardly Veil Of Internet Anonymity ! <_<

Btw, Congrats ! ;)

U've Now Managed To 'Elevate' Urself To A Rare Mocked At Laughability Level That Has

Only Previously Been Attained By The Likes Of Okie + TerryK ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 12

Clearly We Are All Extremely Fortunate To Have Ur Unparalleled Level Of Brilliance

Here On This Forum ! :rolleyes:/>

And Not Only For Ur Borderline Mystic + Divine Way Of Discerning Who Not Only Doesn't

Understand This Investment But Who Also Should Refrain From Commenting On It As Well ! :blink:/>

Not To Mention All Of The Previous Condescending + Pompous Remarks U've Directed

Towards Various Members Here Through A Cowardly Veil Of Internet Anonymity ! <_</>

Btw, Congrats ! ;)/>

U've Now Managed To 'Elevate' Urself To A Rare Mocked At Laughability Level That Has

Only Previously Been Attained By The Likes Of Okie + TerryK ! :o/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

WTG Thug!!

• Upvote 4

 ok... I spoke to the crystal.....  malaki will remain in power. It will revalue above $2 - possibly $3... it will not come in low and gradually rise. it will revalue by march 2013. I specifically went through the months of the year until it gave me a clear yes answer. I specifically asked about the rate and about malaki. This can't be any worse a prediction than okie and co! But remember it was the crystal I only asked the questions.

thanks Betty !! this sounds as good as any we have heard in years!! How's the back? Hope it's ok! Mine only gets worse,been a yr since second and third surgery so can't work anymore so Im really hopin your very close!! Glad to see ya back on here!! Happy New Year Dear!! my best Ron

• Upvote 3

col·lu·sion

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

Noun

1.Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others.

2.Such cooperation or conspiracy, esp. between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Synonyms

conspiracy

It was fun until Ski insulted Betty Boop. How about an apology?

Ok.. I am not a guru and I accept that nobody knows when anything is going to happen with the dinar. However, a friend of mine who reads cards and is into crystal healing gave me a red carnelian pendulum . Anyways, I was playing about with it earlier today and decided to ask it about the dinar... First I asked if it would ever revalue and then if this would be in 2013. the pendulum began to swing clockwise which is a yes answer. I then asked if it would be in the first 3 months and it swung back and forth which mean maybe. So I then asked if it was to be in the first 6 months and again it spun in the clockwise direction indicating yes!! . Oh and the rate , according to the pendulum is above $1. :whoot: just thought I would share. :P/>

SWEEET !! I have two magic beans, a rabbits foot,and a floating 8 ball that answers questions. According to my sources,and your crystals, 2013 is gonna be BIG !!!

• Upvote 2

I think that Betty should refrain from commenting about an investment that she truly doesn't understand. It's good to see that you are out of your hospital bed. I hope you are back at work in your profession. The medical field needs you.

 an investment that I truly don't understand!!! Do any of us truly understand this? Oh dear I forgot.... Ski is the self professed guru expert! Not! Please don't be so judgmental of people's comments and dismissive of any individuals posts. Everyone else has the intelligence to realize the fun element of this thread. Oh, what is "fun" beyond your abilities? I might not understand the complexities of all this but just like you ski I am invested and I am here to stay! However, I have also made some wonderful friends along the way ... How many have you lost due to you dismissive narsacistic comments. It seams to me that on almost everythread you post if people are having fun and getting along you have to through a pile of bad feeling in just to stir the pot! Do not be so condescending as to suttley tell me to go to my job because psychiatry needs me and that I should basically not make comments re my ability to think for myself. You only know what is on this forum in regards to me. You have no idea what I research or read away from here so next time put the brain in gear first!

Mods I appologise in advance for my rant but nobody deserves to be dismissed in such a manner just because the person does not agree with what has been written.

• Upvote 14