Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Ok.. I am not a guru and I accept that nobody knows when anything is going to happen with the dinar. However, a friend of mine who reads cards and is into crystal healing gave me a red carnelian pendulum . Anyways, I was playing about with it earlier today and decided to ask it about the dinar... First I asked if it would ever revalue and then if this would be in 2013. the pendulum began to swing clockwise which is a yes answer. I then asked if it would be in the first 3 months and it swung back and forth which mean maybe. So I then asked if it was to be in the first 6 months and again it spun in the clockwise direction indicating yes!! . Oh and the rate , according to the pendulum is above $1. :whoot: just thought I would share. :P/>

AT LEAST NOW WE CAN FINALLY RELY ON IRREFUTABLE LOGIC!!.......A GURU PENDULUM....

• Upvote 9

Ok.. I am not a guru and I accept that nobody knows when anything is going to happen with the dinar. However, a friend of mine who reads cards and is into crystal healing gave me a red carnelian pendulum . Anyways, I was playing about with it earlier today and decided to ask it about the dinar... First I asked if it would ever revalue and then if this would be in 2013. the pendulum began to swing clockwise which is a yes answer. I then asked if it would be in the first 3 months and it swung back and forth which mean maybe. So I then asked if it was to be in the first 6 months and again it spun in the clockwise direction indicating yes!! . Oh and the rate , according to the pendulum is above $1. :whoot: just thought I would share. tongue.gif

Thanks BETTYBOOP! wink.gif

I Like your GURU tactics better than the others and actually is more believable biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

Though I am very optimistic about some things, it is so very hard to know about this Dinar investiment. I think that anyone given a tlttle time comes to accept the reality of this investment and does come to loath the Gurus. Though I am but haning in there as best I can and not bashing myself for considering this a very bad Idea, I do actually think that there is a good chance we could see an increase in the value of the dinar. Not much of one, at least yet but in the long run, years away, I think it is very possible to of made a good investment. I would like to think that there is the power to devine such information about the future and what I do know of psychic abilities and the nature of people, it is very real but trying to gain financial information tends to go against the grain of how it works but you just never know..... This is a mysterious world we live in after all...Happy New Year folks.

• Upvote 2

 thanks for the comments. Bamagirl, I am doing alright. Lot of physical problems, some days worse than others but in the main I am not too bad. I am alive and that is something to be ever grateful for. Happy new year everyone. 

• Upvote 7

 thanks for the comments. Bamagirl, I am doing alright. Lot of physical problems, some days worse than others but in the main I am not too bad. I am alive and that is something to be ever grateful for. Happy new year everyone. 

Happy New Year Betty!!!

Good to see you posting again! ^_^

• Upvote 4

 ok... I spoke to the crystal.....  malaki will remain in power. It will revalue above $2 - possibly $3... it will not come in low and gradually rise. it will revalue by march 2013. I specifically went through the months of the year until it gave me a clear yes answer. I specifically asked about the rate and about malaki. This can't be any worse a prediction than okie and co! But remember it was the crystal I only asked the questions.

• Upvote 16

Yo Betty ! ;)/> Maybe We Can Get Okie + TerryK To Switch To Ur Crystal From Crystal Meth ! :o/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

I predict that Okie's mental disorder escalates (no crystal meth necessary) and he begins to refer to himself in the 3rd person but now calls himself "Master Okie" and he is able to channel information through his imaginary Kangaroo named Ted. 2013 should be interesting indeed.

• Upvote 4

 ok... I spoke to the crystal.....  malaki will remain in power. It will revalue above $2 - possibly $3... it will not come in low and gradually rise. it will revalue by march 2013. I specifically went through the months of the year until it gave me a clear yes answer. I specifically asked about the rate and about malaki. This can't be any worse a prediction than okie and co! But remember it was the crystal I only asked the questions.

Now that's the best and most believable prediction I have heard in years..., thanks BETTYBOOP and IT IS Good to see you back in the saddle laugh.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Betty march sounds great to me..... and above £0.01 I'd be ecstatic ....... can you ask the crystal if my new grand piano will be delivered next thursday or friday , the delivery company cant even tell me ..... ive been waiting 2 months for this piano and i'm telling you it's worse than waiting on the dinar lol

• Upvote 4

ahhh! Thanks for all the lovely good wishes. Even although I haven't been around much, I have been thinking of you all. 

Betty march sounds great to me..... and above £0.01 I'd be ecstatic ....... can you ask the crystal if my new grand piano will be delivered next thursday or friday , the delivery company cant even tell me ..... ive been waiting 2 months for this piano and i'm telling you it's worse than waiting on the dinar lol

Next Thursday

• Upvote 4

Next Thursday

YAY ...... !!! I really cant wait, this is bigger than Christmas for me, It's my own mini musical RV

If it comes thursday .... the first thing ill play i'll dedicate to you betty

one thing that comes to mind is "Clair de lune" by Claude Debussy I hope you like it, it's my favorite piece ever written

• Upvote 6