Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Americans Will Never Surrender

DinarMillionaire

second-amendment-SC.jpg

“The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.” This fervent hope was expressed in 1788 by Continental Congressman Tench Coxe of Pennsylvania.

During the more than 200 years since ratification of the United States Constitution, no God-given right has resisted a more determined opposition than the right to keep and bear arms. Gun owners have been threatened with fines and imprisonment for wishing to defend family and property. In Connecticut, law-abiding Americans were rendered defenseless by state statute, their slaughter knowingly and deliberately facilitated by politicians interested only in the implementation of an anti-gun agenda.

The Sandy Hook killings have predictably prompted calls to ban “assault weapons;” the firearms with which the American people can most effectively defend life and liberty. A horrified Left maintains private ownership of these rifles must end because such weapons are meant only for killing! Self-important, nanny state elitists apparently don’t understand that the principle purpose of all firearms is killing. After all, the defense of life, property and liberty is only respected when a very real threat of death is forced upon those who would take these most cherished of possessions from us.

Yet our capacity to defend life and liberty is to be statutorily tempered by those who refuse to trust American citizens with the most effective weapons at our disposal. In short, the Left “…want us to believe that so long as we can own some kind of firearm, after our semi-auto military rifles are taken, we are not disarmed.”

Shortly after the battles of Lexington and Concord, Samuel Adams addressed the following to those who had assisted the British in their attempt to confiscate powder and weapons from the colonists:

“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

Never were cowards and traitors more eloquently dismissed from the company of patriots.

Cowards and traitors exist now as in Adams’ day; cowards willing to surrender their weapons to a tyrannical state and traitors willing to surrender the rights of other Americans.

But the rest of us will overcome these individuals and resist the efforts of a corrupt government to enslave the American public by refusing to obey any law which further intrudes on our Second Amendment rights. Be it a ban on ownership or attempt at outright confiscation, the duty of Americans will be to fight, not comply.

Photo credit: Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL) (Creative Commons)

My link

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

My line in the sand has been drawn. Not only will I never willingly surrender my firearms, I will refuse to register a single one. History tells us that registration always leads to confiscation. Time to resist. Just as Hobby Lobby is refusing to play the lefty's game of immoral decrees, we must all refuse to go along with their plans to disarm us!

• Upvote 7

There will come a time in the near future my Brothers where we will be forced to make a stand. I just hope there is not so many whipped pantywaist in our great nation to take this stand.In the pursuit of happiness and freedom we must make a stand. Lots will fall but we will prevail and protect our freedoms. :angry:

• Upvote 7

second-amendment-SC.jpg

“The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.” This fervent hope was expressed in 1788 by Continental Congressman Tench Coxe of Pennsylvania.

During the more than 200 years since ratification of the United States Constitution, no God-given right has resisted a more determined opposition than the right to keep and bear arms. Gun owners have been threatened with fines and imprisonment for wishing to defend family and property. In Connecticut, law-abiding Americans were rendered defenseless by state statute, their slaughter knowingly and deliberately facilitated by politicians interested only in the implementation of an anti-gun agenda.

The Sandy Hook killings have predictably prompted calls to ban “assault weapons;” the firearms with which the American people can most effectively defend life and liberty. A horrified Left maintains private ownership of these rifles must end because such weapons are meant only for killing! Self-important, nanny state elitists apparently don’t understand that the principle purpose of all firearms is killing. After all, the defense of life, property and liberty is only respected when a very real threat of death is forced upon those who would take these most cherished of possessions from us.

Yet our capacity to defend life and liberty is to be statutorily tempered by those who refuse to trust American citizens with the most effective weapons at our disposal. In short, the Left “…want us to believe that so long as we can own some kind of firearm, after our semi-auto military rifles are taken, we are not disarmed.”

Shortly after the battles of Lexington and Concord, Samuel Adams addressed the following to those who had assisted the British in their attempt to confiscate powder and weapons from the colonists:

“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

Never were cowards and traitors more eloquently dismissed from the company of patriots.

Cowards and traitors exist now as in Adams’ day; cowards willing to surrender their weapons to a tyrannical state and traitors willing to surrender the rights of other Americans.

But the rest of us will overcome these individuals and resist the efforts of a corrupt government to enslave the American public by refusing to obey any law which further intrudes on our Second Amendment rights. Be it a ban on ownership or attempt at outright confiscation, the duty of Americans will be to fight, not comply.

Photo credit: Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL) (Creative Commons)

My link

Well stated, Sir.

• Upvote 1

With you folks all the way. Great post DM.

Dog, those are some sad photos, and a very bad time for America, our red brothers and sisters certainly got the short end of the stick, the tragedy of that period is unthinkable, at least they threw Custer a beating the world will never forget. :(/>

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 5

Okay gentlemen... I agree absolutely... absolutely without question... you are all right, now lets start working on being effective...... Know where your line is drawn, keep that as your inside voice albeit clearly framed....ratchet down the pizzing contest.... and give people a solution that points to what the real issue is.... And it is not surrendering the ownership of guns.

Having spent many years negotiating many lethal situations, I can tell ya, this is such a guy thing... and I love ya for it AND everything has a time and purpose. Hold onto the foundation of your beliefs with a death grip and know in your depths that you will stand firm to your death, but don't use that as your opening move. Play the game your opponent is playing if you want to win. This is a psychological game of inducing fear, which you will not win by responding with the rational merits of a constitutional amendment. Fear is not rational.

Give people a solution to their fear if you want to be effective in winning this one.

• Upvote 3

Okay gentlemen... I agree absolutely... absolutely without question... you are all right, now lets start working on being effective...... Know where your line is drawn, keep that as your inside voice albeit clearly framed....ratchet down the pizzing contest.... and give people a solution that points to what the real issue is.... And it is not surrendering the ownership of guns.

Having spent many years negotiating many lethal situations, I can tell ya, this is such a guy thing... and I love ya for it AND everything has a time and purpose. Hold onto the foundation of your beliefs with a death grip and know in your depths that you will stand firm to your death, but don't use that as your opening move. Play the game your opponent is playing if you want to win. This is a psychological game of inducing fear, which you will not win by responding with the rational merits of a constitutional amendment. Fear is not rational.

Give people a solution to their fear if you want to be effective in winning this one.

Ya We know Razor. But sometimes it just feels good to be good and pi$$ed . smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Ya We know Razor. But sometimes it just feels good to be good and pi$ed . smile.gif

Yup brother.... got ya..... it certainly does.... Now lets just make sure that folks don't get so comfy and all tuckered out from this fight, that they think they've done their share and don't meaningfully engage in actually doing something.

BTW, I just want to make sure we are on the same page, as I couldn't tell from the way you captioned the photos... So to be sure.. the first photo of the deceased brother is that of Chief Bigfoot, shot in Dec 1890 at Wounded Knee in South Dakota by the US Army using a machine gun to massacre some 300 helpless freezing men women and children.

Chief Bigfoot was also known as Spotted Elk. Interestingly, he was son of Lone Horn, cousin of Crazy Horse and half brother of Sitting Bull. Skilled as a warrior, he was a man of peace and diplomacy, in often negotiating and settling disputes. He was enroute to Pine Ridge Reservation to hook up with Red Cloud's people and continue living in the peace he advocated and led his people to live, when he was massacred at Wounded Knee..... His life teaches an important lesson and I just wanted to make sure that is who you were referencing in your first photo...

OMG, my 1000 post is in reply to you Dog... how freakin cool is that :)

• Upvote 3

Yup brother.... got ya..... it certainly does.... Now lets just make sure that folks don't get so comfy and all tuckered out from this fight, that they think they've done their share and don't meaningfully engage in actually doing something.

BTW, I just want to make sure we are on the same page, as I couldn't tell from the way you captioned the photos... So to be sure.. the first photo of the deceased brother is that of Chief Bigfoot, shot in Dec 1890 at Wounded Knee in South Dakota by the US Army using a machine gun to massacre some 300 helpless freezing men women and children.

Chief Bigfoot was also known as Spotted Elk. Interestingly, he was son of Lone Horn, cousin of Crazy Horse and half brother of Sitting Bull. Skilled as a warrior, he was a man of peace and diplomacy, in often negotiating and settling disputes. He was enroute to Pine Ridge Reservation to hook up with Red Cloud's people and continue living in the peace he advocated and led his people to live, when he was massacred at Wounded Knee..... His life teaches an important lesson and I just wanted to make sure that is who you were referencing in your first photo...

OMG, my 1000 post is in reply to you Dog... how freakin cool is that smile.gif

Ha!!! Congrats and keep them coming. Yes you are right my mistake that is bigfoot and yes 300 men women and children . you dont hear about this annaversary on the major news channels though do ya. Sad. We need a reminder now and again how things can go terribly wrong and why surrendering your weapon is not the best idea. Wow 1000 post thats just so cool smile.gif

I say "Come and get them" I will be giving them the lead first!

"Come and get them" in Greek. Pronounced "Molon Laveh".

It is a famous quote from ancient military history. It was uttered by Leonidas (King of Sparta) to

Xerxes (King of Persia) during the battle of Thermopylae, when Xerxes ordered Leonidas... "Lay down

your arms!"

Leonidas' reply will live in history... "Come and get them!"

http://lightfootmilitia.com/index.html

• Upvote 1

"Come and get them" in Greek. Pronounced "Molon Laveh".

It is a famous quote from ancient military history. It was uttered by Leonidas (King of Sparta) to

Xerxes (King of Persia) during the battle of Thermopylae, when Xerxes ordered Leonidas... "Lay down

your arms!"

Leonidas' reply will live in history... "Come and get them!"

http://lightfootmilitia.com/index.html

That quote is famous here in Texas as well.... When Gen. Santa Anna demanded the citizens of Goliad, Texas disarm themselves and give up their cannon the citizens reply was "COME AND TAKE IT"!

If ever told to turn my guns in, my response will be the same!

• Upvote 1

Rayzur, I've always enjoyed your posts, finding them compassionate, articulate and enlightening..however...for me, this isn't just "a guy thing".

(not directed at you, Rayzur :-)) As soon as a government can take away your right to defend yourself with equal arms to what they possess, then, I'd say...game over. No, I don't need a weapons of mass destruction, however, if someone from the govt intends to come for me with some kind of "high-tech" arms, I feel I should have access and the allowance to possess and use the same weapons they do.

• Upvote 5

Rayzur, I've always enjoyed your posts, finding them compassionate, articulate and enlightening..however...for me, this isn't just "a guy thing".

(not directed at you, Rayzur :-)) As soon as a government can take away your right to defend yourself with equal arms to what they possess, then, I'd say...game over. No, I don't need a weapons of mass destruction, however, if someone from the govt intends to come for me with some kind of "high-tech" arms, I feel I should have access and the allowance to possess and use the same weapons they do.

Point taken I should have better articulated... I have noticed over the many years, that in lethal situations of disagreement, guys tend to throw down the gauntlet and draw a line in the sand more readily than do women... they tend to go from 0 to 100 in one step.... (guys I am only speaking generally,.... we all know exceptions to every generalization... for example, I usually act more like a guy in this regard, and readily note that such that it doesn't become a detriment to what I am doing). In contrast, women tend to look for alternatives, and don't usually throw it down at first sign of disagreement. In hostage negotiation, there are times you clearly want a woman (and others you clearly don't)... as women tend to ratchet things down, while guys being guys will amp it up.... generally speaking...(yes, I have seen some amazing guys working it to ratchet down)... There is absolutely a time and place for everything, and the trick is knowing what the timing is of that in front of you.

Alexyn as another woman, I am right there with you for the bottom line and as a trained EWO, I'll be right there with ya laying it down.. (okay, fine, I would have to find an old F-15... lol lol ). I agree with you completely Alexyn and nothing about this part of the game is a guy thing only. The more of us standing together with each other's back, the stronger the message in defense of individual life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

Every thing I have read is Reactionary where is the Preemptive?

We all take great pride in stating how we are going to handle them taking the 2ndAmendment.

But where is the talk about stopping them from taking our right to bear arms

to begin with.

If we allow the left to succeed in a few years all those who refuse to comply

will be declared terrorist and the hunt will begin.

We need to be Preemptive and stop all action against any portion of the Constitution

and the bill of Rights now.

The Anti –Gun people are at this moment leading us into a trap where there is no defense

The national dialog on guns is the trap. They know they don’t have the numbers to defeat the 2nd Amendment so they call on a national dialog where they have the advantage.

People who stand up for the 2nd Amendment will be called all sort of names and be made fun of in the press. We will spend all of our time defending ourselves as not being mass murders much like when the race card is played. (It’s called diversion)

We cannot afford to waste time on diversions that we cannot and will not win.

We cannot leave this fight to the NRA alone. They have 4 million members and are a powerful force but the liberals and anti-gun have branded them as the bad guys.

I read last week that there are over 80 million registered guns in the USA.

How many unregistered guns do you believe there are out here?

Rayzur you say we don’t need chest thumpers we need solutions.

I agree.

The solution is very simple. Every one of the eighty million registered and the untold

number of unregistered gun owners need to stand up and tell the world

The Right To Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed.

This issue knows no party affiliations gun owners are from all parties all races.

And success begins and ends with an Army of One.

No Surrender No Retreat and NO Compromise

• Upvote 2

Every thing I have read is Reactionary where is the Preemptive?

We all take great pride in stating how we are going to handle them taking the 2ndAmendment.

But where is the talk about stopping them from taking our right to bear arms

to begin with.

If we allow the left to succeed in a few years all those who refuse to comply

will be declared terrorist and the hunt will begin.

We need to be Preemptive and stop all action against any portion of the Constitution

and the bill of Rights now.

The Anti –Gun people are at this moment leading us into a trap where there is no defense

The national dialog on guns is the trap. They know they don’t have the numbers to defeat the 2nd Amendment so they call on a national dialog where they have the advantage.

People who stand up for the 2nd Amendment will be called all sort of names and be made fun of in the press. We will spend all of our time defending ourselves as not being mass murders much like when the race card is played. (It’s called diversion)

We cannot afford to waste time on diversions that we cannot and will not win.

We cannot leave this fight to the NRA alone. They have 4 million members and are a powerful force but the liberals and anti-gun have branded them as the bad guys.

I read last week that there are over 80 million registered guns in the USA.

How many unregistered guns do you believe there are out here?

Rayzur you say we don’t need chest thumpers we need solutions.

I agree.

The solution is very simple. Every one of the eighty million registered and the untold

number of unregistered gun owners need to stand up and tell the world

The Right To Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed.

This issue knows no party affiliations gun owners are from all parties all races.

And success begins and ends with an Army of One.

No Surrender No Retreat and NO Compromise

I agree +1 . I not only write my congressman every day on how I feel on the subject. I write everyone's congressman as to how I feel. I am a member of the NRA that gives extra when I can. I post literature on the subject on my facebook page on a daily basis. I strictly enforce screening video games that my grandchildren play at Grandpa`s house. I do what I can to be a positive in the gun culture society. BUT with that being said . I do so love beating my chest smile.gif

• Upvote 1