Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guns and Ammo or more Dinar?

Guns are "flying off the shelves", large quantities of ammo can't be found and dinar prices have been down lately.

So my trusted friends, where does the extra money go??? Do you increase your dinar holdings or go with guns and ammo? Me, personally, it has been a hard choice because I don't view weapons as an investment. That would require selling them and I just don't do that.

A thousand dollars can buy an AR, if you can still find it at that price, or it could buy a million dinar. At a 1-1 ratio RV is an AR worth a million dollars?? Of course not, unless you can't have one.

To all with these problems, my best.

• Upvote 2

Right now...guns & ammo are top priority. What good are my IQD if it is too risky to get to the bank & cash out?

Dinararians will become the next future enemies of the state scapegoats like $Millionares are today.

Class & race warefare is not going away any time soon. Arm yourselves, Dinararians & survive another day.

• Upvote 1

Guns are "flying off the shelves", large quantities of ammo can't be found and dinar prices have been down lately.

So my trusted friends, where does the extra money go??? Do you increase your dinar holdings or go with guns and ammo? Me, personally, it has been a hard choice because I don't view weapons as an investment. That would require selling them and I just don't do that.

A thousand dollars can buy an AR, if you can still find it at that price, or it could buy a million dinar. At a 1-1 ratio RV is an AR worth a million dollars?? Of course not, unless you can't have one.

To all with these problems, my best.

Boy. This is a tough one. Let's see...an AR at $1000, plus ammo...can kill many government employees in the Pentagon if they come for your big screen TV....or a million dinar that will be made valuable through the actions of those same Pentagon employees over in Iraq....Let me wrap my mind around that....

then I can buy my way into an escape from that government....it's a tough one! Better hurry! The UN black and brown soldiers are coming!

• Upvote 1

Boy. This is a tough one. Let's see...an AR at $1000, plus ammo...can kill many government employees in the Pentagon if they come for your big screen TV....or a million dinar that will be made valuable through the actions of those same Pentagon employees over in Iraq....Let me wrap my mind around that....

then I can buy my way into an escape from that government....it's a tough one! Better hurry! The UN black and brown soldiers are coming!

there is no guarantee of an IQD RV, but there is a guarantee with an AR in my hands. :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

Dinar won't save your ass when Obama's Guestapo and third reich come a callin...

that's right!

he'll just want your dinar too!

• Upvote 1

The answer...... BOTH. The dinar was just too cheap to pass up so we increased our holdings a bit. And I, like some of you, trust our elected jokers about as much as I trust those in Iraq. So the ARs , AKs, AR10 have become a part of the vocabulary. Have you ever seen an FS2000? Sweet. I had the chance to fondle one at The Nashville Armory, off of I-65, last week. Oh my, great place and staff. Thanks for the feed back. Nice to know you have like-minded friends. Take care

• Upvote 2

there is no guarantee of an IQD RV, but there is a guarantee with an AR in my hands. :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

that's right!

he'll just want your dinar too!

Bring it on. My family, freedom, guns, & money are worth dying for!!! Without these things, life wouldn't be worth living anyway.

• Upvote 1

A thousand dollars can buy an AR

What is an AR? General for automatic rifle or ? I don't know much ( nothing really) about weapons...Thanks in advance.

A AR is a automatic rifle built on the same platform as the old military M-16. But the civillian models are only semi automatic while a real honest to god Stoner is full auto.

• Upvote 2

A thousand dollars can buy an AR

What is an AR? General for automatic rifle or ? I don't know much ( nothing really) about weapons...Thanks in advance.

FYI

AR does NOT stand for Automatic Rifle OR Assault Rifle. The media sure does make it seem that is what the acronym stands for.

However

AR = Armalite. They were the original designers of the weapon.

• Upvote 2