Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLUEDOG "A CURRENCY TRADER'S PERSPECTIVE"

Thanks for a great informative clear post. That was so well explained even I understood it. You have just restored my belief in this investment. 

Thanks - glad you enjoyed the read -- Bluedog does a lot of reading and researching news articles - I have been reading his posts for a very long time - He has been a little quiet lately - but he understands what is going on and I have been impressed with his grasp of things -

I hope to see more of his posts

Good read Uneek, TNX for bringing it over !! smile.gifwink.gif

SnooZ

Hey good evening there Snooz -- glad you were awake for this one -- lol -- and glad I could contribute something to our knowledge base - Come on RVVVVVVVV :) :) <3 <3 <3

I love a good short story. biggrin.gif

So do I !!! And I am looking at Happy Endings also !!! <3 <3 Come RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm not a bulldog fan, he makeing

good sence now.I think he's is growing up.

HEY -- thanks for reading the post - maybe worth a second time around and you will enjoy it even more -- It is NOT BULLDOG -- lol it is Bluedog -- not faulting you at all for the over sight - easily done - I have seen Bulldog - Bulldog23 -- Bluedog -- Bluwolf -- and others - so no problem with the confusion - but there is a big difference in their posting !!!!!!

k7942599.jpgk8364452.jpg

Bluedog Posts On The Same Site With TerryK ! :o/>/>

The Following Is One Of His Posts From Earlier This Month - I'll Make A Comment After .......

Bluedog says:

Keep in mind that there is a News Blackout........WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.........means that anything put out will be censored by the GOI and know that NO News Papers or raqi TV will stop Broadcasting and printing news....................at this point the GOI will not tell you when they will RV their currency that would be suicide for them......................so I laugh so hard when reading any article that deals with their currency .........relax and enjoy your investment it will be a Great New Year.......................just as the Tigris military situation its always good to practice and to do maneuvers and this is a GREAT time to do this to put confusion in the air......................as Maliki wants to take oil funds from the people..............LOL LOL too funny ......

Remember "Moon", from the U.N. is in iraq right now.... focusing on chapter 7...... NOT focusing on Kurdish and central government problems.... that should be number one.... so..... that should indicate to you that the problems with Kurdistan is all for show and distraction.... as far as the CBI putting the RV on hold from 5 different articles today.... that's as big a hoax as the Kurdish forces and the Iraqi forces coming together in the disputed areas in Kurdistan..... when the US forces were there, this was all finished and agreed upon..... or the US would have never pulled out.... but remember the US has 20 PLUS thousand troops back into Iraq. They wear "different" uniforms now.... they are there for a different purpose now.... I would have never paid at the theatre to watch this show if I was not an investor in the IQD. .... Look forward to having a Happy New Year.... AND I mean HAPPY...... see below article... what a change... and I Mean HAPPY.... they will MISLEAD you and tell you that it will be in 2014!!!! And that should make you VERY HAPPY!! They will mislead us..... when the RV is close and UPON us!!! The article below has Barzani and Maliki changing their views.... and getting along all of a sudden.... Kuwait acts as though there is no crisis in Iraq.... hint... hint!

Moon acts as though there is NO crisis in Iraq... hint hint!

Thug Note: I've Been Seeing This Guy's Posts For Several Months Being Reposted On Other Sites -

And He's Been Taking Otherwise Legit News Articles And Then Super Over Inflating Them With Hot Air ! <_</>/>

- CNN

B)/>/> B)/>/>

Edited by Bumper64
Removed names of other dinar site
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thug Note: I've Been Seeing This Guy's Posts For Several Months Being Reposted On Other Sites -

And He's Been Taking Otherwise Legit News Articles And Then Super Over Inflating Them With Hot Air ! <_</>/>

- CNN

B)/>/> B)/>/>

Humm seems like he would make the CNN more often then hehe! Some of us enjoy a nice warm breeze every now and then. ;)/>

All in all this one doesn't seem to be too far of a stretch.

Some of us enjoy a nice warm breeze every now and then. ;)/>/>/>

Lol ! When He Wets The Bed Every Week Over At The GET Team - They All Probably Feel Warm At First ! :o/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

Btw, All Of His Posts Are Catagoricalized Over On D R- Feel Free To Draw Ur Own Conclusion ! ;)/>

B)/> B)/>

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Uneek,

Good read... I guess we are getting close huh...? should we have a beer in the backyard for Mr. O so he can put some pressure wash for the RV...? smile.gif

Ha Ha That's funny -- I will even contribute some sweet home made muscadine wine or scupernong wine I HAVE LOOKED FOR OVER AN HOUR FOR A SPECIAL PIC BUT NO SUCCESS - WILL CONTINUE THE HUNT THOUGH - Good Night for now :)

Lol ! When He Wets The Bed Every Week Over At The GET Team - They All Probably Feel Warm At First ! :o/>/>/>/>

:D/>/>/>/> :D/>/>/>/> :D/>/>/>/>

Btw, All Of His Posts Are Catagoricalized Over On D R- Feel Free To Draw Ur Own Conclusion ! ;)/>/>/>/>

B)/>/>/>/> B)/>/>/>/>

I know but I still like funning with you.

BTW what is up with this site leaving a /> after every smiley must be some default set wrong :rolleyes:/>/> <_</>/> :P/>/>

• Upvote 1

A GOOD STORY,,,, it started with iraq and the percentages ,, and the capter 7`s , the w.t.g. // the story starts, not to mention u.s. goverment and setting rates ,, u.s. goverment can say what they would like but has to go through u.n. and i.m.f. to move on matters like this, except when gang rushing troops and kicking out the old dinar rates, :o but really just read all news and make your own judgements on what is what ,,, tooooo many news guru`s putting spins on a country that is different from the guru`s own { just saying }

A GOOD STORY,,,, it started with iraq and the percentages ,, and the capter 7`s , the w.t.g. // the story starts, not to mention u.s. goverment and setting rates ,, u.s. goverment can say what they would like but has to go through u.n. and i.m.f. to move on matters like this, except when gang rushing troops and kicking out the old dinar rates, :o/> but really just read all news and make your own judgements on what is what ,,, tooooo many news guru`s putting spins on a country that is different from the guru`s own { just saying }

World Bank and IMF are run by our people....the UN is run by Security Council - of which we have a veto vote and much influence. I am sure Russia stands to profit by the iqd too.

So "going thru" these place to get to the RV is not that bad. I will not presume to speculate on what the hold-up has been. They are just not ready. But I seriously doubt it has to do with Iraq and their internal squabbling. I think that's a side show, along with articles stating timelines for "dropping the zeros." This is too big for Iraq to make this decision alone. But then again, it is not as big as Bluedog says, that the IQD is going to be the main global reset currency - let's face it: it is a war-torn, third world country with a fledgling currency. It may be one of the basket of reset currencies, if all this "reset" stuff is true. I personally doubt there is that much global cooperation among money people. There are too many competing interests. I think the reset people just want/fear a global currency reset based on assets. Probably not going to happen if it already hasn't yet.