Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK "Take your pick."

DocDinar.

12-26-12 TERRYK: WELL LET ME TELL YOU ALL THIS OK EVERYTHING IS SIGNED OFF IN IRAQ AND HAS BEEN FOR WEEKS AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED IT’S DONE THIS IS SITTING WITH THE IMF AND UST RIGHT NOW AND THEN ONE OTHER PERSON THAT IS HOLING THE MAGICAL PEN.

HOLDING SO WHAT I’M HEARING IS THIS MY PHONE AT HOME HAS NOT STOPPED RINGING SINCE 7 AM ONE SOURCE IS TELLING ME THIS MAY GO DOWN TOMORROW ANOTHER SAID ITS TIED TO THE CLIFF.

ANOTHER IS TELLING ME IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE FIRST OF THE YEAR ANOTHER IS TELLING ME 15 OF JAN AND YET ANOTHER MID MARCH SO TAKE YOUR PICK.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

12-26-12 TERRYK: WELL LET ME TELL YOU ALL THIS OK EVERYTHING IS SIGNED OFF IN IRAQ AND HAS BEEN FOR WEEKS AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED IT’S DONE THIS IS SITTING WITH THE IMF AND UST RIGHT NOW AND THEN ONE OTHER PERSON THAT IS HOLING THE MAGICAL PEN.

HOLDING SO WHAT I’M HEARING IS THIS MY PHONE AT HOME HAS NOT STOPPED RINGING SINCE 7 AM ONE SOURCE IS TELLING ME THIS MAY GO DOWN TOMORROW ANOTHER SAID ITS TIED TO THE CLIFF.

ANOTHER IS TELLING ME IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE FIRST OF THE YEAR ANOTHER IS TELLING ME 15 OF JAN AND YET ANOTHER MID MARCH SO TAKE YOUR PICK.

Sounds exactly like it sounded two years ago !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GORV

SnooZ

• Upvote 4

Go RV before the end of the year. Avoid the fiscal cliff.

No reason to RV and avoid the "Cliff" as our own government stands to rake in more tax $$$$ once over the "Cliff" then announce the RV, not to mention the poltical gains for democrats and the O'Bama administration who will claim themselves as the ones who saved the day.

• Upvote 1

Go RV before the end of the year. Avoid the fiscal cliff.

It should be clear by now that Obama and the Left want the U.S. to go over the cliff. They will then turn around and blame it on the GOP.....and, once again, they will get away with it.....enabled, supported and protected by the state-run media and the 51% of "low-information", clueless Americans. IMO, you can count on it. This is not what's good for the country, it's what's good for the Dems. John Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey, Tip O'neil and the rest of the old-time Democratic party must be rolling in their graves over how the Left has highjacked their party and set it on the road to eventual destruction. At some point they will be held accountable by The People.

• Upvote 1

I have posted this other places and it should go here as well IMO.

Quite right. Frank and Delta for the last 3 years have had so many predictions and none. Not one has come to fruition. All these GURUS with their sources that never pan out. I'm here to tell you that the Dinar Community is simply not buying into it anymore. They are rejecting people like Frank and Delta, Okie, Terryk, blaino and most all of the GURUS of the past.

We look for concrete, verifiable proof. And will tolerate nothing less.

Sorry but the bank stories, Gag orders, Treasury Lockdown, bank codes have run their route.

You GURUS are forewarned that you have to prove to the rest of us that you are worthy to be listened to. Or you will be chastised for the turmoil you bring to this investment.

Clear concise verifiable proof.

Let's do that for awhile.

• Upvote 3