Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US AMBASSSDOR THREATENS STAY OF CHAPTER VII OVER IRAQ; CALLS MALAKI A TYRANT

waitingondinar

I just don't get the thinking, here. We went over to Iraq and bombed the place to rubble, then spent billions trying to put it back together again. There was nothing subtle in our actions. Why would we now be secretly pulling strings when all we had to do was take it?

Exactly. thats my thinking as well. if we had such mega wealth coming our way, we wouldve insured it wouldve happened while we provided security. the actions of the u.s, do not line up with a secret motive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm telling you, these articles are excellent news. If you can, try and see the big picture as being without Maliki, and with an RV. That's the reality of the situation, and I know of at least one major world leader/influence who verbatim said Maliki is not a problem. Do you really think that a nasty little wanna-be dictator is able to hold the world captive? Do you really think he has brought the world to its knees - and will do so as long as he wants to? No way

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2GBW0fKsk

I have been saying that for months now, but everyone is hell bent that

Maliki is a dictator. Just no way that is going to come about. And one must

consider that all the news saying he is comes from only one group.

The Iraqia List.

Exactly. The fact is Iraq will NOT and cannot move forward with Maliki in power he either plays by the rules or is removed. From what i have seen he is NOT playing by the rules so that brings us to the other option tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Exactly. The fact is Iraq will NOT and cannot move forward with Maliki in power he either plays by the rules or is removed. From what i have seen he is NOT playing by the rules so that brings us to the other option tongue.gif

We agree to a point. But there are more than one way to remove a tyrant.

I believe that if what we are seeing was true then he would just simply

be dead and the," List ", could take over and get her done.

But I don't think that Maliki is the problem, I know and accept that I could

well be wrong, but it's just not what I am seeing. Babylon will rise and become

the foremost power in the world, You know that. If what the , List, is telling us

is true, then it will take many years for that to come about. I personally think

what we are seeing here is the, mass confusion, we were told would happen

just prior to an rv. Either way we will know for sure in a few days. Right?

• Upvote 1

I agree with Ms Layne this is good. Could be another signal.

However, I still believe no one in Iraq will set, or has control over the RV or the money. This all is way above any of their pay grades. Period

So you think someone or some thing, is going to force iraq into debt by rving. only to give away iraqs oil for eternity, as they have to cover trillions in dinar returning. so they will lose billions if not trillions in foreign reserves from the mega cashout........followed by giving away trillions and trillions of oil away free to collect dinar. iraq would not have any oil to ever run there country or supply their budget. not to mention they dont export enough at 3.5 million per day.......to ever reach a scale for repayment. that whole conspiracy falls to pieces once logic is applied, and you quit looking at it from a speculators perspective.

We agree to a point. But there are more than one way to remove a tyrant.

I believe that if what we are seeing was true then he would just simply

be dead and the," List ", could take over and get her done.

But I don't think that Maliki is the problem, I know and accept that I could

well be wrong, but it's just not what I am seeing. Babylon will rise and become

the foremost power in the world, You know that. If what the , List, is telling us

is true, then it will take many years for that to come about. I personally think

what we are seeing here is the, mass confusion, we were told would happen

just prior to an rv. Either way we will know for sure in a few days. Right?

True. babylon will rise one day and be great. and that will probably happen by keeping there wealth.....and not giving it all away to speculators. babylon will rise, we just werent told which thousand year period the bibles referring

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Isaiah 13:17-20

17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold.

18 Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children.

19 Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the glory of the Babylonians' pride, will be overthrown by God like Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 She will never be inhabited or lived in through all generations; no Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there.

That's not sounding too good for Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Truthful1 why are you here? Your post is not one of an investor or speculator.

It looks to be one of lambast.

My belief in this speculation has nothing to do with oil, gold, debt, etc. it has to do with power.

I'm done.

Please understand, i dissect and chew everything ten differnet ways, based on stats, data, reality and form opinions that i challenge on a daily basis. the good, the bad, or the ugly.....doesnt matter to me. im going to call out what i see with no discretion. Its merely an opinion. i have spent a long time researching and learning about iraq for the last eight years and i call it like i see it.

there is a land that exists where everyones speculation is accepted as a chance of happening, but i will call to question ones premise for the advancement of knowledge. i would love for you to expand on your thoughts, more than what appears to be just hope.

Everyone loves to talk cash-in, rv button, rates and dates. Yet when i ask someone, hows that going to work.....i get why are you. my question, is why do you believe what you do? Based on what? Thats where i come from

happy holidays

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Truthful

Most of us here can not explain the intricacies of how this will work as well as say Adam or SWFLGUY, but all you would have to do is to read many of their fine explanations to see why the rest of us speculators believe and really would ask Why are you here?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Please understand, i dissect and chew everything ten differnet ways, based on stats, data, reality and form opinions that i challenge on a daily basis. the good, the bad, or the ugly.....doesnt matter to me. im going to call out what i see with no discretion. Its merely an opinion. i have spent a long time researching and learning about iraq for the last eight years and i call it like i see it.

there is a land that exists where everyones speculation is accepted as a chance of happening, but i will call to question ones premise for the advancement of knowledge. i would love for you to expand on your thoughts, more than what appears to be just hope.

Everyone loves to talk cash-in, rv button, rates and dates. Yet when i ask someone, hows that going to work.....i get why are you. my question, is why do you believe what you do? Based on what? Thats where i come from

happy holidays

+1

You're asking people to educate themselves, and use critical thinking skills; good luck with that. You'll just get non-sense, like go RV, it's in "god's"hands, and other comments that lack substance...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

True. but look at the war and the economic disaster of having to do such a thing. this type of process to remove maliki, will be like going back in time to 2003

Let me see 'the good ole U.S.A ,the U.N is there ,the IMF, the WTO and in articles last month stated 13,000 U.S troops where brought back in ,not including what was already there already. Iraq doesn't even ahave a legit airforce yet. :blink: And he came out a week ago accusing some iraq miltary leaders of corruption because they refused to obey some of his orders on the kurd issue. The kurds hate ,him sadr followers are protesting the streets ,I give malilki about 3 hrs before his butt is in jail.

He will go quietly in the night !!!

angry.gifohmy.gifangry.gifohmy.gifangry.gif

Exactly B)

• Upvote 1

happy holidays

It is understandable to take an approach to this as a reasonable person viewing all objectives, possibilities, etc.

But let's play the game of "what if"

What if, subtracting out the idea of relying on oil exports as a sole income for the country. Meaning, that the country still holds a trade surplus when excluding gas & oil exporting.

How would this be possible? A booming & thriving private sector that can run within the country, other goods & services that may be sold within the country or exported outside of the country (i.e., precious metals, food, etc.)

Now, what if the oil & gas (or both) were to be sold for dinars as an agreement (i.e., oil credits per say). And the purpose or idea of this system was to deflate the monetary supply of dinars in circulation. Now some would argue that this can't happen because the oil is sold in dollars on the market, but the system could simply work like this. A foreign government, oil company, or other entity that purchases the crude could exchange their dinars for dollars at the given (current rate) and than take those dollars to purchase the crude/oil.

Each oil crude purchase takes less dinar out of circulation, while also increasing the demand on a potential global basis. The economy would potentially thrive as their currency would maintain value (or even a rising value). The only real issue would be to maintain a trade surplus, but a booming private sector could help in that department.

Now to go off on a tangent, if we look at the value the dinar once had, we should be able to come to the conclusion the high value was not based upon the value of the dollar, the cost of crude, or anything really related of that nature as simply it was that the country was a great provider of food from a rich agricultural farming land.

The idea itself may be flawed, but it can prove that thinking outside the box that many things are possible.

Back to the idea of a trade surplus, for anyone who followed Scooter's research back in the day, may remember that he talked about how the country was reaching a surplus when subtracting out oil exports. They were still in a deficit, but pretty close to a surplus.

• Upvote 2

easy, I think you are making this way too complicated. Had the U.S., or the world, wanted what Iraq has, they would have taken it when we had 160,000 troops over there. We could have owned Iraq at any time, yet we stepped away.

DEFINITELY not true.

Realpolitik determines outcomes like these. The surface view is we are out. The undercurrent is this - Iraq is our client state now. It was under Saddam also, at least until 1990. Remember Rumsfeld shaking \Saddam's hand in the 80's? He was our puppet then. Maliki is our puppet now. Perhaps he needs tending, but NEVER believe we went in there and then would leave that effort to be squandered and all those resources to be taken by Islamic forces.

You'd have to be naive...

I agree with Ms Layne this is good. Could be another signal.

However, I still believe no one in Iraq will set, or has control over the RV or the money. This all is way above any of their pay grades. Period

Exactly.

First off, I thank you all for your insights and opinions.

Second, I don't see any links to these articles.

Third, These are articles, not edicts from the UN or any other credible source of information AND we all know M's a dictator. The big picture cannot be minimized as result of these articles. As we all know, there's so many pieces of the puzzle that play into this investment. If the PTB want Iraq to RV, it will. M can't control that single-handedly. JMHO.

We've seen a lot of great progress this past year. I would urge you all to stay focused on that.

Do I think we'll see an RV first of January, nope, I don't.

Am I a guru..NO WAY. I, like you, analyze news and governmental documents and press releases all day, almost every day too. This is just the news of the day today. Tomorrow it will be something different. We're still moving forward. This is just another piece of the puzzle, which, we don't know is true or not (a lot of "opinion" in the news pieces/articles I read on this thread).

• Upvote 3

They have fundamental disagreements among themselves, too. But they know, at least the educated ones, that they have to have a world-class currency to ever become a world-class power. I think it's just how they are going to get that world-class currency that is scary to them. I was always, however, even at the beginning of my time here, very much against letting Malichi have so much power. He isn't the kind of guy who can handle it at all, and he certainly can't handle it well. He is a weakly-principled, greedy, selfish, determined outlaw, a veritable thief, who would rather shove his country back into the dark ages than to lose a single iota of his undeserved, stolen power.

• Upvote 1

DEFINITELY not true.

Realpolitik determines outcomes like these. The surface view is we are out. The undercurrent is this - Iraq is our client state now. It was under Saddam also, at least until 1990. Remember Rumsfeld shaking \Saddam's hand in the 80's? He was our puppet then. Maliki is our puppet now. Perhaps he needs tending, but NEVER believe we went in there and then would leave that effort to be squandered and all those resources to be taken by Islamic forces.

You'd have to be naive

Unless this is what Obama wants. He tends to lean toward Islam.

The source said the U.S. ambassador told Zebari that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a tyrant

Read more:

For those who choose to believe this article to be true let me point out

some things.

1st Zebari is a member of the "List" Hoshyar Zebari (also spelled Hoshyar Zubari/Zibari, Kurdish: Hişyar Zêbarî; born 2 December 1953) is the current Minister of Foreign

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoshyar_Zebari

The Iraqya List is that group of megalomaniac's that group of religious zealots that

has been killing there own people for centuries. Oh and there also the ones who have

for two years now been telling us what an evil man Maliki is.

2nd Do you seriously think that a U.S. ambassador, a personal representative of POTUS

would be so crass, so politically disrespectful, so unprofessional as to refer to the Leader of Iraq

as a, TYRANT? There are protocol's in place that all ambassador's must follow. And calling

a nations leader name's without hard evidence is not one of them.

I am so sorry for those doom and gloomer's here that are easily mislead but this

article is pure hogwash and not worthy of any concern.

• Upvote 1

And then there's this,

Maliki: rivalries and political differences "disrupted everything" .. It became difficult to budget approval

12/28/2012 - 1:31 pm | Hits: 48

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the rivalries and political differences "disrupted everything" in Iraq, warning of a return to sectarian.

Maliki said in a camshaft in the reconciliation conference and national sovereignty Friday: Some political parties are trying to "politicize" many issues, especially as ministers "politically shackled", through the pressure of the bloc.

Said: that Iraq was able to recover from the collapse and state to be reckoned with, although the atmosphere is "positive" going through now, pointing to a part of the current problem is that some people do not want to accept each other and live with it.

And questioned Maliki, the possibility of the House of Representatives vote on the financial budget in light of the political wrangling and disputes, warning of a return to sectarian war, and said: It's a "burn the other and everybody"

Read more:

• Upvote 1