Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US AMBASSSDOR THREATENS STAY OF CHAPTER VII OVER IRAQ; CALLS MALAKI A TYRANT

waitingondinar

us-ambassador-threatens-the-stay-of-ch-vii-over-iraq-calls-maliki-a-tyrant/

The source said the U.S. ambassador told Zebari that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a tyrant and his actions recent bothered by the United States of America.

He added that Robert Beckerov Tell Foreign Minister resentment of America that Iraq has become a conduit for Iran to air delivery of arms to Syria and support the government of Bashar al-Assad against his opponents.

He stressed that Iraq will not be supported by the United States issue to take it out of Chapter VII with Kuwait.

For his part, told Beckerov Hoshyar Zebari that he saw a particular details of the arrest Issawi protection in front of him as he was heading to visit and Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi to meet him.

It is noted that Hoshyar Zebari complained of the size of the intense pressures faced by his ministry by the United Nations and international bodies and global humanitarian organizations protesting against procedures followed by the current government in the field of public freedoms and human rights and poor conditions in prisons and jails and the politicization of the judiciary and the courts. Stressed that efforts loyal to Iraq’s efforts and keen to show the image properly be squandered by the parties can not live only amid the crises and problems.

I see nothing of the sort. If you want to see things as bad, then you will. But this is not bad news. Step away so you can see more objectively. And bear in mind that Maliki is not god. There is no way, no way, that he or any individual can continue to be a hindrance to this. The more he is revealed as the murderous tyrant that he is - the better. Not the worse - the better!

This is not bad news. I'll stake all my dinar on it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Maliki will be gone in 2013 mark my words he was simply being used by the U.S he is a puppet. With the elections going on and stuff the U.S didnt act because that was obviously a big priority Maliki thinks he is so tough well we are gonna put him to the test laugh.gif cute little wanna be dictator haha

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm telling you, these articles are excellent news. If you can, try and see the big picture as being without Maliki, and with an RV. That's the reality of the situation, and I know of at least one major world leader/influence who verbatim said Maliki is not a problem. Do you really think that a nasty little wanna-be dictator is able to hold the world captive? Do you really think he has brought the world to its knees - and will do so as long as he wants to? No way.

In a stormy meeting unique Jakoj its details .. U.S. ambassador told Zebari: Maliki tyrant and Iraq would not enjoy the support in America to take it out of Chapter VII!!

On: Wednesday 12/26/2012 10:10 am

Source revealed for a meeting the U.S. ambassador Robert Beckerov with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari two days ago in his office in Baghdad.

The source said the U.S. ambassador told Zebari that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a tyrant and his actions recent bothered by the United States of America.

He added that Robert Beckerov Tell Foreign Minister resentment of America that Iraq has become a conduit for Iran to air delivery of arms to Syria and support the government of Bashar al-Assad against his opponents.

He stressed that Iraq will not be supported by the United States issue to take it out of Chapter VII with Kuwait.

For his part, told Beckerov Hoshyar Zebari that he saw a particular details of the arrest Issawi protection in front of him as he was heading to visit and Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi to meet him.

It is noted that Hoshyar Zebari complained of the size of the intense pressures faced by his ministry by the United Nations and international bodies and global humanitarian organizations protesting against procedures followed by the current government in the field of public freedoms and human rights and poor conditions in prisons and jails and the politicization of the judiciary and the courts. Stressed that efforts loyal to Iraq’s efforts and keen to show the image properly be squandered by the parties can not live only amid the crises and problems.

Here's another one from Newshound:

Baghdad and Erbil reach a comprehensive solution on the disputed areas

Posted: December 26, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Arbil, Baghdad, Federal Ministry of Defence, Kurdistan Regional government, Ministry of Defence (Iraq), Nouri al-Maliki, Peshmerga, Saadoun al-Dulaimi

Wednesday, 26 January 1 / December 2012 18:38

The Department of Defense announced in the federal government reaching a comprehensive solution with the Kurdistan Regional Government over the administration of the security file in the disputed areas.

The defense minister said agency Saadoun al-Dulaimi in a joint press conference with the Minister of Peshmerga Sheikh Jaafar Sheikh Mustafa held in the capital Baghdad after the joint meeting between the delegations of the two sides on Wednesday, “had been reached a comprehensive agreement between the two governments on the management of the security file and remove all the tensions in the disputed areas “.

He added that “a delegation from Baghdad would travel to Arbil on Sunday to sign the final agreement.”

The delegation from the Ministry of Peshmerga in Kurdistan Regional Government to include all of the Peshmerga Minister Sheikh Jaafar Sheikh Mustafa and Secretary-General of the Mashulfriv Jabbar Yawar, and the team Shirwan Abdul Rahman, had arrived in the capital Baghdad this morning.

And held over the past few weeks a number of meetings in Baghdad between Supreme Labor Committee in the Ministry of Peshmerga in Kurdistan Regional Government and the Ministry of Defense in the federal government.

He announced the Office of the Adjutant General of the Armed Forces on the agreement reached between the federal army and the Peshmerga to withdraw military Thacdathma after the recent crisis between them, into place earlier and it was agreed on several issues.

The decision to announce the formation of the Tigris Operations Command by the Federal Ministry of Defence caused controversy between the government in Baghdad and Erbil government about the constitutionality and legality.

• Upvote 4

I see nothing of the sort. If you want to see things as bad, then you will. But this is not bad news. Step away so you can see more objectively. And bear in mind that Maliki is not god. There is no way, no way, that he or any individual can continue to be a hindrance to this. The more he is revealed as the murderous tyrant that he is - the better. Not the worse - the better!

This is not bad news. I'll stake all my dinar on it.

dont forget what it took to remove the last tyrrant. he has the miltary, the courts, and the central bank. i dont think maliki is gonna go nicely. hes positioned himself for control and now he has it. You think obamas going back into iraq?? Wont happen

itll turn into a syria situation. the oraqis themselves are gonna have to remove him. only way

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

dont forget what it took to remove the last tyrrant. he has the miltary, the courts, and the central bank. i think hes ready......

childs play, the Iraqi army??hahaha he is NO saddam my friend i assure you on that.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

dont forget what it took to remove the last tyrrant. he has the miltary, the courts, and the central bank. i dont think maliki is gonna go nicely. hes positioned himself for control and now he has it. You think obamas going back into iraq?? Wont happen

itll turn into a syria situation. the oraqis themselves are gonna have to remove him. only way

lybia ring a bell? wasnt us it was NATO these things can be transparent when they want to be, come on truthful think bro, do you honestly believe we completely left Iraq?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, don't forget indeed. And you think that another one is going to get away with it?

I am not at all afraid of Maliki and his agenda.

I know of two separate groups of people who have determined to take him out. Yes, let's remember what it took to remove Saddam. It took a lot of innocent lives and a lot of years. Uhm, do you honestly think the world is so patient or stupid as to go that route again?

Not going to happen. What you see as hopeless or fearful, I see encouragement and great hope. If you want to think Maliki can control the world with an iron fist, you give him way too much credit. Wait and see. And have faith. Have faith in God's Word, and His nature, and His promises. When all else fails - find out what God says and does. That will help you see Maliki in a different perspective

-With that, I'm gone from here for the time being. "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways" and there's just too much double-mindedness here. I wish everybody the best, and I pray that we all put our faith in God, and fear Him and not man. When my 'fear' is in the Lord, little peons like Maliki don't trouble me at all, and I see how pathetically powerless he is against the power of God's Word.

Deborah

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 2

childs play, the Iraqi army??hahaha he is NO saddam my friend i assure you on that.

Sure. but do you think maliki acquired all this power to hand it over? Do you really think obama is going to send american troops back to war in iraq? Who are the ones whos gonna remove maliki? Iraqs own parliament members get threatened or killed and havent been successful at removal. The u.s. has set back and let him pull off his power grap. all we do...is mumble about it.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

Sure. but do you think maliki acquired all this power to hand it over? Do you really think obama is going to send american troops back to war in iraq? Who are the ones whos gonna remove maliki. its sure not the u.s. heck the u.s. has set back and let him pull off his power grap. all we do...is mumble about it.

The U.S gave him time to see what he would do yes he is a wild card and he failed. Let me ask you this if a country would become the Mecca of wealth? meaning bringing billions of dollars to nations all over the world do you honestly think the powers to be dont have a close eye on Maliki and the country we invaded?

I'm telling you, these articles are excellent news. If you can, try and see the big picture as being without Maliki, and with an RV. That's the reality of the situation, and I know of at least one major world leader/influence who verbatim said Maliki is not a problem. Do you really think that a nasty little wanna-be dictator is able to hold the world captive? Do you really think he has brought the world to its knees - and will do so as long as he wants to? No way.

In a stormy meeting unique Jakoj its details .. U.S. ambassador told Zebari: Maliki tyrant and Iraq would not enjoy the support in America to take it out of Chapter VII!!

On: Wednesday 12/26/2012 10:10 am

Source revealed for a meeting the U.S. ambassador Robert Beckerov with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari two days ago in his office in Baghdad.

Here's another one from Currency Newshound:

Baghdad and Erbil reach a comprehensive solution on the disputed areas

Posted: December 26, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Arbil, Baghdad, Federal Ministry of Defence, Kurdistan Regional government, Ministry of Defence (Iraq), Nouri al-Maliki, Peshmerga, Saadoun al-Dulaimi

Wednesday, 26 January 1 / December 2012 18:38

The Department of Defense announced in the federal government reaching a comprehensive solution with the Kurdistan Regional Government over the administration of the security file in the disputed areas.

The defense minister said agency Saadoun al-Dulaimi in a joint press conference with the Minister of Peshmerga Sheikh Jaafar Sheikh Mustafa held in the capital Baghdad after the joint meeting between the delegations of the two sides on Wednesday, “had been reached a comprehensive agreement between the two governments on the management of the security file and remove all the tensions in the disputed areas “.

He added that “a delegation from Baghdad would travel to Arbil on Sunday to sign the final agreement.”

The delegation from the Ministry of Peshmerga in Kurdistan Regional Government to include all of the Peshmerga Minister Sheikh Jaafar Sheikh Mustafa and Secretary-General of the Mashulfriv Jabbar Yawar, and the team Shirwan Abdul Rahman, had arrived in the capital Baghdad this morning.

And held over the past few weeks a number of meetings in Baghdad between Supreme Labor Committee in the Ministry of Peshmerga in Kurdistan Regional Government and the Ministry of Defense in the federal government.

He announced the Office of the Adjutant General of the Armed Forces on the agreement reached between the federal army and the Peshmerga to withdraw military Thacdathma after the recent crisis between them, into place earlier and it was agreed on several issues.

The decision to announce the formation of the Tigris Operations Command by the Federal Ministry of Defence caused controversy between the government in Baghdad and Erbil government about the constitutionality and legality.

Sorry, but I do not believe anything about signing papers or laws passed until it is published int the Gazzett. I have been in this too long, got my hopes up too many times, to get anything but NEGATIVE FEELING about this. Any disruption in what is going on now will just add more time to the process. I know there are two sides to the chapter 7 debate, but I agree with Adam, we need it to RV. This will just postpone it more.

Yes, don't forget indeed. And you think that another one is going to get away with it?

I am not at all afraid of Maliki and his agenda.

I know of two separate groups of people who have determined to take him out. Yes, let's remember what it took to remove Saddam. It took a lot of innocent lives and a lot of years. Uhm, do you honestly think the world is so patient or stupid as to go that route again?

Not going to happen. What you see as hopeless or fearful, I see encouragement and great hope. If you want to think Maliki can control the world with an iron fist, you give him way too much credit. Wait and see. And have faith. Have faith in God's Word, and His nature, and His promises. When all else fails - find out what God says and does. That will help you see Maliki in a different perspective

-With that, I'm gone from here for the time being. "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways" and there's just too much double-mindedness here. I wish everybody the best, and I pray that we all put our faith in God, and fear Him and not man. When my 'fear' is in the Lord, little peons like Maliki don't trouble me at all, and I see how pathetically powerless he is against the power of God's Word.

Deborah

Look at assads regime in syria. whos stopping him? Whos stopping amadenahad and iran?

Im not sure what magical calvary is going to show up and save the day. but i see a long drawn out diplomatic deadlock on the horizon. but its all just my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look at assads regime in syria. whos stopping him? Whos stopping amadenahad and iran?

Im not sure what magical calvary is going to show up and save the day. but i see a long drawn out diplomatic deadlock on the horizon. but its all just my opinion.

Assad is already done and he knows it hes trying to hold onto what ever he can but hes a coward and left his people to suffer do you think hes still gonna be president of Syria?lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

The U.S gave him time to see what he would do yes he is a wild card and he failed. Let me ask you this if a country would become the Mecca of wealth? meaning bringing billions of dollars to nations all over the world do you honestly think the powers to be dont have a close eye on Maliki and the country we invaded?

I will agree to disagree. iraq will never rv, just to give their reserves and all their oil away for life. A RV IS A LIABILITY/COST. it is not a wealth generation tool. we have fundamental disagreements. happy holidays

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I will agree to disagree. iraq will never rv, just to give their reserves and all their oil away for life. A RV IS A LIABILITY/COST. it is not a wealth generation tool. we have fundamental disagreements. happy holidays

ahh the truthful comes out in you so why are u here then?haha

• Upvote 3

Assad is already done and he knows it hes trying to hold onto what ever he can but hes a coward and left his people to suffer do you think hes still gonna be president of Syria?lol

True. but look at the war and the economic disaster of having to do such a thing. this type of process to remove maliki, will be like going back in time to 2003

• Upvote 2

I'm telling you, these articles are excellent news. If you can, try and see the big picture as being without Maliki, and with an RV. That's the reality of the situation, and I know of at least one major world leader/influence who verbatim said Maliki is not a problem. Do you really think that a nasty little wanna-be dictator is able to hold the world captive? Do you really think he has brought the world to its knees - and will do so as long as he wants to? No way

Read more:

I have been saying that for months now, but everyone is hell bent that

Maliki is a dictator. Just no way that is going to come about. And one must

consider that all the news saying he is comes from only one group.

The Iraqia List.

I just don't get the thinking, here. We went over to Iraq and bombed the place to rubble, then spent billions trying to put it back together again. There was nothing subtle in our actions. Why would we now be secretly pulling strings when all we had to do was take it?

We put people in power that can be controlled now we dont like wildcards.