Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE = Lack of Accountability

DocDinar.

12-25-2012 SpiritualWarrior: MERRY CHRISMAS to the OOM Family: Today, I spoke at length with Okie, he said he has talked to 50 people today, DelawareMeMom and Spritual Warrior being among those. First, and most importantly, he is feeling better today – he is now breathing on 2 lungs and making gradual progress in his recuperation. Okie is however, he is extremely distressed that the forecast he made - based on the information he was given - has not occurred yet.

His sources are the best available to anyone and at that time all indicated this would occur. He said "I was so happy to forecast the greenest Christmas ever" and now it is Christmas Day and it has not happened. While this is a disappointment for those who need it so desperately, let us remember that this DAY is NOT about the CE but our SAVIOR and we need to turn to HIM and place our faith in HIM for it is all in HIS hands. Okie has not been told what happened, but that the news coming in is still POSITIVE. We urge him to focus on his recovery and that he should not worry or feel he has let us down. Everyone knows Okie has no control over this event and, in good faith, reported what was given to him as truth at the time.

The OOM family are "big boys and girls" with LOVE and FAITH and we fully understand that Okie cannot be held responsible for things beyond his control. As I close let’s all give thanks for our SAVIOR and lift our prayers up to Jesus that his healing hand may touch Okie and all the people who are in need of special healing help. For as the banner says “GOD IS ON THE THRONE AND PRAYERS CHANGES THINGS” AMEN

• Upvote 2

His sources are the best available to anyone and at that time all indicated this would occur.....

I have heard this so many times back a couple of years ago when I fell into his forum and then saw the light with DV and am so thankful for the well rounded realistik people hear.

Thanks for bringing it over though Doc, it reminds me how appreciative I am for finding DV wink.gif

Edited by respectron

And Dinar Reecaps shuts up the truth. They do. When one posts there that Okie predicted it a million times already and for people not to be upset about ANOTHER wrong guess it gets deleted. People WILL know the truth Recaps. Okie is a liar. He has no contacts.

I completely agree with you and that's a shame. DV is where I come for the truth although I have to give Detectives some credit, they posted about Okie being a fraud.

• Upvote 1

I added this to another post and it seems appropriate here as well.

"delta has called an rv so many times in the past my head is starting to spin. folks, its time for everyone to hold gurus responsible for their talk. delta just recently came up with a prediction that once again failed. its getting real old."

Quite right. Frank and Delta for the last 3 years have had so many predictions and none. Not one has come to fruition. All these GURUS with their sources that never pan out. I'm here to tell you that the Dinar Community is simply not buying into it anymore. They are rejecting people like Frank and Delta, Okie, Terryk, blaino and most all of the GURUS of the past.

We look for concrete, verifiable proof. And will tolerate nothing less.

Sorry but the bank stories, Gag orders, Treasury Lockdown, bank codes have run their route.

You GURUS are forewarned that you have to prove to the rest of us that you are worthy to be listened to. Or you will be chastised for the turmoil you bring to this investment.

Clear concise verifiable proof.

Let's do that for awhile.

• Upvote 9

I added this to another post and it seems appropriate here as well.

"delta has called an rv so many times in the past my head is starting to spin. folks, its time for everyone to hold gurus responsible for their talk. delta just recently came up with a prediction that once again failed. its getting real old."

Quite right. Frank and Delta for the last 3 years have had so many predictions and none. Not one has come to fruition. All these GURUS with there sources that never pan out. I'm here to tell you that the Dinar Community is simply not buying into it anymore. They are rejecting people like Frank and Delta, Okie, Terryk, blaino and most all of the GURUS of the past.

We look for concrete, verifiable proof. And will tolerate nothing less.

Sorry but the bank stories, Gag orders, Treasury Lockdown, bank codes have run their route.

You GURUS are forewarned that you have to prove to the rest of us that you are worthy to be listened to. Or you will be chastised for the turmoil you bring to this investment.

Clear concise verifiable proof.

Let's do that for awhile.

Wonderful post!! Unrealistic though. Newbies want their juicy rumors. They want to be lied to. Okie provides them with exactly what they want and does it in God's name.

• Upvote 1

Wonderful post!! Unrealistic though. Newbies want their juicy rumors. They want to be lied to. Okie provides them with exactly what they want and does it in God's name.

Yeah I know. Very pathetic. It would be nice for someone to just say it will be this day and this rate and we could all believe it. However; is life ever that way. No.

The other one that really gets me is that "Nobody knows the date and rate". Bull. I would say that many people know the date and rate and that it is being set for delivery when all those parties are satisfied as to the opportune time. I would say that many dates and rates have been discussed but yet not agreed to. There are many factions that are involved and they will arrive at a consensus when the optimal time arrives.

As Andy Stanley said. "What do you prop your ladder of faith against?"

The only two things I know for certain:

1. There is a GOD

2. I'm not him

• Upvote 2

I've been in this investment for over 6 years. After year 1 Okie came on and told everyone that the Cadillac dealers were going to run out of cars by July 4th because we were all going to have an RV. That was well over 5 years ago. He and everyone of the other "gurus" have made the same prediction week after week and day after day. I particularly liked the one a few years ago was that the RV was held up due to a couple of Marines that told some one it was going to happen. Really?? I think people believe what they want to hear. There's no stopping that no matter how many people say that this one or that one is full of BS. I always thought the term "guru" used in this venue was total sarcasm. Their stories and reasonings were so whacked that how could anyone believe them. But they do. I find it more ingenious that they use the Lords name in their rantings. Really kinda irritates me. I think it's simple, global reset, no global reset, prosperity packages, diamond mines, computer kliches, blah, blah, blah. Why wouldn't Iraq be in control of their own currency? I agree there is alot of input form exterior sources, i.e. UN, US, IMF, etc.. but if Iraq does not achieve certain benchmarks they will not be removed from Chap 7 - no chap 7 removal - no investing in Iraq, no WTO, etc..Benchmarks include the usual suspects, HCL, Erbil, GOI completion. Read the articles - even tho they may not be truthful - they give you a better fix on what is happening. Read others analysis of the articles but forget about the "gurus" unless you want to laugh. Nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote 1