Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama destined for prison?

sportfisher

As many news sites and pundits break down the biggest stories of 2012, one story too big to miss has been resurrected by the website TeaParty.org, a story at least one national pundit believes could send Barack Obama to prison.

The tea-party site posted a Glenn Beck video from October in which the TV and radio host insisted a case for treason could be built against President Obama for his role in the attack of Sept. 11, 2012, in which armed Libyans captured and killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three others at an American diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

“This president is lying to you about Benghazi in such spectacular fashion that I believe people will go to prison,” Beck said on the Blaze TV broadcast of his radio show. “This is impeachable; the president might go to prison for this one.”

Beck cited evidence that Ambassador Stevens had been helping arm Arab Spring rebels in Libya and Syria, rebel forces that included al-Qaida operatives and a heavy Muslim Brotherhood influence.

Yet when those same forces turned on the diplomatic mission and overran it, killing Ambassador Stevens, the Obama administration initially suggested it could have been the result instead of mass, popular protests run amuck over a YouTube video critical of Islam’s prophet, Muhammad.

Despite evidence the attacking forces on Sept. 11 were organized and heavily armed, and later evidence the “popular uprisings” were non-existent, the White House was reluctant to attribute the attacks to terrorism.

In the Blaze TV video, Beck proposed a reason for the misinformation from Washington.

“Can you imagine a scandal, if it were to come out, that Obama supplied the terrorists, our enemies, with weapons to attack and kill our own embassy and ambassador?” Beck asked.

“This is why the White House covered, because our ambassador was killed by a guy we were running guns to and we are still running guns today,” Beck said. “Russia Today is verifying that U.S. Stinger missiles are in the hands of the Syrian rebels, the Syrian rebels which are connected to al-Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood. We also have a report now from the New York Times that we are using the Muslim Brotherhood to arm the rebels in Syria.

“This president is on the wrong side,” Beck concluded. “It is so crystal clear, that at this point you can begin to make a case for treason.”

-

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I've been a follower of Glenn Beck for many years and I have to say He comes out with some realy wild claims constantly. But if you check almost every single claim he has made over the last 5 years HAS come true. So laugh and critacize all you want but watch out the time is coming that the liberal media is going to stop covering up for this fool in the white house and start to take him down. neg all you want but the trueth hurts, and there's going to be some hurtin people.

• Upvote 8

I've been a follower of Glenn Beck for many years and I have to say He comes out with some realy wild claims constantly. But if you check almost every single claim he has made over the last 5 years HAS come true. So laugh and critacize all you want but watch out the time is coming that the liberal media is going to stop covering up for this fool in the white house and start to take him down. neg all you want but the trueth hurts, and there's going to be some hurtin people.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=7&t=137402#ixzz2GAw140jG

I don't see the liberal media ever turning on him. I mean, it's been 4 years of the same "BS" and democrats still feel he is the "chosen one" or "savior". Also, Romney got spanked in the election ... despite all the claims of democrats withdrawing support or how sure Fox News was Romney was going to win the election. I'd like to believe hes losing support, but I just don't think that is happening anymore.