Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***frank26 recorded CC w/ Delta*** 12/24/2012

easyrider

Thank you, Easy for bringing the conference call here smile.gif I listen to it time to time... this sounds good from Delta or Frank... I couldn't remember lol

Anyway, Merry christmas and prayerfully a very prosperous new year... lucky 13 wink.gif

Good to see you around. Haven't seen you much in the last few months. Merry Christmas biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Good to see you around. Haven't seen you much in the last few months. Merry Christmas biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to you too :) same with you.. haven't seen you for a while. I have been busy with work and life in general.. gosh, time just flies... 2013 is peeking around the corner... can we expect a prosperous one...? it's always a prosperous one when you are blessed :)

• Upvote 1

delta has called an rv so many times in the past my head is starting to spin. folks, its time for everyone to hold gurus responsible for their talk. delta just recently came up with a prediction that once again failed. its getting real old.

Quite right. Frank and Delta for the last 3 years have had so many predictions and none. Not one has come to fruition. All these GURUS with there sources that never pan out. I'm here to tell you that the Dinar Community is simply not buying into it anymore. They are rejecting people like Frank and Delta, Okie, Terryk, blaino and most all of the GURUS of the past.

We look for concrete, verifiable proof. And will tolerate nothing less.

Sorry but the bank stories, Gag orders, Treasury Lockdown, bank codes have run their route.

You GURUS are forewarned that you have to prove to the rest of us that you are worthy to be listened to. Or you will be chastised for the turmoil you bring to this investment.

Clear concise verifiable proof.

Let's do that for awhile.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Quite right. Frank and Delta for the last 3 years have had so many predictions and none. Not one has come to fruition. All these GURUS with there sources that never pan out. I'm here to tell you that the Dinar Community is simply not buying into it anymore. They are rejecting people like Frank and Delta, Okie, Terryk, blaino and most all of the GURUS of the past.

We look for concrete, verifiable proof. And will tolerate nothing less.

Sorry but the bank stories, Gag orders, Treasury Lockdown, bank codes have run their route.

You GURUS are forewarned that you have to prove to the rest of us that you are worthy to be listened to. Or you will be chastised for the turmoil you bring to this investment.

Clear concise verifiable proof.

Let's do that for awhile.

Plus1, great post to close out the year........thanks and Merry Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too smile.gif same with you.. haven't seen you for a while. I have been busy with work and life in general.. gosh, time just flies... 2013 is peeking around the corner... can we expect a prosperous one...? it's always a prosperous one when you are blessed smile.gif

Same here and I agree as I'm prosperous in having a loving family and a good life wink.gif

At least yours calls you.......I told mine about the dinar rv.......

laugh.gif you actually might be lucky if you have relatives like me ohmy.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gif

Aww! Tis the season for giving and here I am out of +'s for everyone sad.gif

Thanks Easy as usual for bringing the info over. About 4 years ago, I read that 2013 was going to be the year for Iraq so we will see. One would think that 1166 must come to an end. It's been a long haul and pray for this to end soon-----I'll take even 10cents at this point. But .86 cents is my hope. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1