Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Politicians Show More Concern For Israel Than For America

flatdawg

Bob Johnson

Monday, December 24th, 2012

North Korea’s recent successful launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile has exposed a glaring lack of concern for America by US politicians. This lack of concern is made more clear by their demonstration of profound concern for Israel.

Politician after politician take the podium and public spotlight to speak out against Iran acquiring nuclear weapons. They spew out their Israel-phile sabre rattling rhetoric as if Iran was actually building a nuclear weapon. Here are some facts related to Iran’s nuclear program as reported by Time: “Iran’s current enrichment efforts remain under scrutiny by the IAEA, whose inspectors certify that no material has been diverted for any possible covert military program. And any move to break out and build a weapon would be obvious, first and foremost, by the need to enrich uranium to anything above the levels required for Iran’s peaceful purposes – less than 4% for reactor fuel; 20% for the Tehran reactor that produces medical isotopes. And on the latter, the stockpile would necessarily be limited – an issue that will be a focus in negotiations that look set to resume in the coming months. Weapons-grade uranium must be enriched to above 90%.”

Communist North Korea’s ICBM can travel 6,200 miles which means it can hit the mainland of the United States. And it can carry a payload of 225 – 275 pounds to the US which could be composed of a nuclear weapon which they actually possess or a chemical weapon which they actually possess. Even though this is a clear threat to the United States, US politicians are focused on protecting the Jewish state of Israel from Iran’s nonexistent nuclear weapons.

The US politicians of both parties are bought and paid for by the powerful Israel lobby. This is why they sent US troops to eliminate Saddam Hussein in 2003 (which resulted in the deaths of an estimated 1.2 million people) and why they are now pushing to do the same thing with Iran. The lie the politicians told the American public and the world as to why they were starting a war against Iraq was that Iraq was building nuclear weapons (they’re keeping to the same war-mongering neoconservative script in regards to Iran). The truth was that Saddam Hussein was paying the families of Palestinian suicide bombers who attacked Israel $25,000.00. And this was getting in the way of Israel’s plans for a Greater Israel of biblical proportions. Of course the US politicians couldn’t openly say they wanted a US war against Iraq for this reason. That’s why they pushed the lie that Iraq was building nuclear weapons and that Saddam was allowing al Qaeda to operate inside Iraq.

The current war in Afghanistan coupled with the cost of the Iraq war is quickly approaching $1.5 TRILLION which Americans are saddled with paying for through taxes and the cutting back on services! A new war against Iran for Israel’s benefit and for the benefit of the spineless and soulless US politicians who serve Israel and its lobby will completely financially devastate the US economy and the American people.

America’s roots go back to the Deistic document the Declaration of Independence. The American founders were so sincere in their desire for a better world that they built right into the Declaration of Independence a call to end any corrupt government which does not serve the interests of the people through revolution, including their own. The Declaration instructs us with “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

Link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Ironic that Israel has our politicians more worried about some made up nuclear threat against her than a real threat that she helped (by providing American nuclear know how to North Korea) against us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I LOVE AMERICA,and YES we are a CHRISTIAN country;and YES I support ISRAEL 10000000000000000 %;and somebody had better read the BIBLE and see who the GOOD LORD (Whom we honor today) supports!!!!!!

you as a person can back up whoever you want, but the US as a secular nation should not ever meddle in affairs of other nations, Who is to say yopur "god" will not go the same way as the dodo and the rest of the ancient gods????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I LOVE AMERICA,and YES we are a CHRISTIAN country;and YES I support ISRAEL 10000000000000000 %;and somebody had better read the BIBLE and see who the GOOD LORD (Whom we honor today) supports!!!!!!

What we now know as Israel has ZERO to do with the bible.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

atheist?? hmmmm that figures

sorry GP i neged you but by accident

maybe it can be fixed? I hope so!!

Luci

FLat has too much time on his hands.

He'd have less time if he spent some reading the Bible or even History would held!

Luci

Edited by DumNDumer

FLat has too much time on his hands.

So unlike you to add nothing. <sarcasm>

sorry GP i neged you but by accident

maybe it can be fixed? I hope so!!

Luci

He'd have less time if he spent some reading the Bible or even History would held!

Luci

I brought this article here for a discussion on geo-politics and the effects of the Zionist lobby on the American people. Something you're clearly not capable of doing.

You should start a new thread for studying the bible.

can you show where in the bible America is even mentioned?

I have been studying the bible for years and I have yet to find where Israel is being protected by America.

I don't owe Israel nothing!

just sayin'

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Flatdawg; Can you READ????? ISRAEL is the MOST named country in the BIBLE,and is GOD'S country. If you can't read,I suggest you get someone to read it for you!!! And Flatdawg,I suggest you go to the nearest Church,and get SAVED!!!

senior; Can you READ????? ISRAEL is the MOST named country in the BIBLE,and is GOD'S country. If you can't read,I suggest you get someone to read it for you!!! And Flatdawg,I suggest you go to the nearest Church,and get SAVED!!!

and Dinar Stue; I recommend you go to church with Flatdawg---maybe both of you will learn sometning!!!!

Edited by War Eagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Flatdawg; Can you READ????? ISRAEL is the MOST named country in the BIBLE,and is GOD'S country. If you can't read,I suggest you get someone to read it for you!!! And Flatdawg,I suggest you go to the nearest Church,and get SAVED!!!

senior; Can you READ????? ISRAEL is the MOST named country in the BIBLE,and is GOD'S country. If you can't read,I suggest you get someone to read it for you!!! And Flatdawg,I suggest you go to the nearest Church,and get SAVED!!!

and Dinar Stue; I recommend you go to church with Flatdawg---maybe both of you will learn sometning!!!!

Some where there is a bible study thread for the likes of you. The grown ups here want to discuss geo-politics and the adverse effects of the Zionist lobby on American citizens.

When you want to discuss reality, you can join the discussion. Until then, enjoy the children's table.

• Upvote 1

IMO, the USA has to publicly show it's support for Israel to protect them from the world, we are their only allies and the only reason Israel even has a chance to survive as a nation... Not so with N. Korea, the US's plans and surveillence of them does not have to be made public. Actually from the stand point of national security it's probably better for it to be kept quiet... BTW, Israel IS God's chosen, it's not for us to decide whether it's right or wrong or the reason behind it, God has already chosen no matter if any of you like it or not...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BTW, Israel IS God's chosen, it's not for us to decide whether it's right or wrong or the reason behind it, God has already chosen no matter if any of you like it or not...

I'm sure somewhere there is a Theocracy waiting for you, and I think you may enjoy it much more than the secular nation you live in today.

If you can not discuss geo-politics or the adverse effects of the Zionist lobby on America, I suggest the bible study thread... or the children's table.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm sure somewhere there is a Theocracy waiting for you, and I think you may enjoy it much more than the secular nation you live in today.

If you can not discuss geo-politics or the adverse effects of the Zionist lobby on America, I suggest the bible study thread... or the children's table.

Lol, bible study will get me alot farther than politics and I enjoy the children's table thank you very much...

• Upvote 2

Good you love america, but show me where in out Constitution are we a "christian nation" even various of our founding fathers showed disdain for a christian nation, thats why we have the 1st amendment. we may have been founded by some christians, but we were not founded a christian nation. If you support Israel send YOUR money to support them, whu should the rest of the USA send their money when we have our own problems we have to deal with.

The bible was written and organized by men, that excuse is the one that has been used to send millions of Americans to die, and it was the same excuse used during the crusades. Give it a break, we owe nothing to Israel. We owe the US nobody else.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2