Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Can a Man Do With 3 Naked Women?

krome2ez

Link please smile.gif

LOL...That's funny right there now....

My husband has all those links in his vault but google motorcycle rallies and I know you'll find some body art. I would get a bikini top painted on and you wouldn't believe the people that never even noticed...probably because there sooooooooo many young ladies, and a few gents lol , running around without their clothes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....the good ole days.

• Upvote 1

LOL...That's funny right there now....

My husband has all those links in his vault but google motorcycle rallies and I know you'll find some body art. I would get a bikini top painted on and you wouldn't believe the people that never even noticed...probably because there sooooooooo many young ladies, and a few gents lol , running around without their clothes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....the good ole days.

Sorry but I would notice smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks xoxo

hahahaha as a matter a fact guys please go to this link. Then come back and tell me you didnt notice. For those of you that didnt maybe we can arrange for a hearse for pick up. hahahahahahahahaa

http://www.google.com/search?q=motorcycle+rallies+body+paint+pictures&hl=en&tbo=u&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4ACEW_enUS307US325&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pwrbUOnLBZLWiALLmoDICw&sqi=2&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=1138&bih=598

• Upvote 3

I Always Notice The Girls With Full Body Make Up ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

You guys are a mess and brblocke, lol, I never would've thought!!!

LOL bama.....I couldn't help being a wild child. I was ... BORN TO BE WILD.

But those days are all pleasant memories now. I'm just a crazy grannie..that lives in the woods, not far from the lake and the river....... :-)

• Upvote 4

You guys are a mess and brblocke, lol, I never would've thought!!!

I resemble that observation bama... and thank you for noticing!!! wink.gif laugh.gif

hahahaha as a matter a fact guys please go to this link. Then come back and tell me you didnt notice. For those of you that didnt maybe we can arrange for a hearse for pick up. hahahahahahahahaa

http://www.google.co...iw=1138&bih=598

Ahhh dog... are you trying to give me a refresher course of my college art class??? rolleyes.gif

And fyi... I'm not ready for the ground just yet buddy!!! blush.gif

LOL bama.....I couldn't help being a wild child. I was ... BORN TO BE WILD.

But those days are all pleasant memories now. I'm just a crazy grannie..that lives in the woods, not far from the lake and the river....... :-)

Is that just code brbrlocke for "skinny dipping heaven"??? rolleyes.gifblush.gif

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
What can a man do with three naked women?

Well, If I may answer that one........ I'm the only one I know that as a 2 inch **** and a 6 inch tongue and knows how to use both of em !!! I would certainly try to do anything else but paint em...!!! Just saying :lol: :lol: :lol:

SnooZ

• Upvote 1