Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka account

jmdsurf45

Just tried to log into my account and the dreaded message " your account password has expired", BUMMER, I'm reading all the bad news regarding Warka, doesn't look good. I'm glad that I didn't put much in. Anyway, I'm going to attempt to send Mr Issa an email with an authorization form and hope it works. What is the best time to send the email? If I'm lucky and get it reset is it possible to get my money back from them, the USD and IQD amounts? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Just tried to log into my account and the dreaded message " your account password has expired", BUMMER, I'm reading all the bad news regarding Warka, doesn't look good. I'm glad that I didn't put much in. Anyway, I'm going to attempt to send Mr Issa an email with an authorization form and hope it works. What is the best time to send the email? If I'm lucky and get it reset is it possible to get my money back from them, the USD and IQD amounts? Thanks!

Hi jmdsurf45, shouldn’t be an issue resetting your password. I just corresponded with Mr.Issa on 18 Dec 2012 about ISX issues and helped a friend establish their account. FYI – things in Iraq are much better than reported! Source, my personal friends in DoS and Iraqi citizens I communicate with regularly. Merry Christmas, may our new year bring many Blessings!

Edited by 82Corp.
  • Upvote 2

Email I received from ISX. I have stock bought through Warka..

Kindly note that Our ISX department is currently transferring stocks one company at a time and moving to the next as the transfer is completed into the names of the shareholders holding shares in that company.

To participate in the Iraqi Stock Exchange according to the firm regulations and requirement set by the ISX to transfer and purchase stocks under your name you must first have the following documents certified by the Iraqi Embassy or Iraqi Consulate in your country.

1- Valid Clear Colored Passport Copy and Valid Clear Colored ID Copy

2- Address and contact details.

3- Your three signatures for verification.

The documents must bear the Iraqi Embassy seal and are to be sent to our mailing address where it will be submitted to the ISX for verification and approval. Once approved the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) will register your name and information in their electronic system issuing your investment trading number within a period of 2- 3 weeks where once issued our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com will confirm to proceed accordingly with purchasing stocks in your good.

Our mailing address:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance - Main Branch – Baghdad Iraq

International Foreign Relations Department

Watheq Square – Salman Faiq St. – Hay Alwihda – Sec. 902 – 14th St.

For any further information please feel free to contact on our mailing address isx@warka-bank-iq.com to be of best assistance.

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

• Upvote 1

Email I received from ISX. I have stock bought through Warka..

Kindly note that Our ISX department is currently transferring stocks one company at a time and moving to the next as the transfer is completed into the names of the shareholders holding shares in that company.

To participate in the Iraqi Stock Exchange according to the firm regulations and requirement set by the ISX to transfer and purchase stocks under your name you must first have the following documents certified by the Iraqi Embassy or Iraqi Consulate in your country.

1- Valid Clear Colored Passport Copy and Valid Clear Colored ID Copy

2- Address and contact details.

3- Your three signatures for verification.

The documents must bear the Iraqi Embassy seal and are to be sent to our mailing address where it will be submitted to the ISX for verification and approval. Once approved the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) will register your name and information in their electronic system issuing your investment trading number within a period of 2- 3 weeks where once issued our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com will confirm to proceed accordingly with purchasing stocks in your good.

Our mailing address:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance - Main Branch – Baghdad Iraq

International Foreign Relations Department

Watheq Square – Salman Faiq St. – Hay Alwihda – Sec. 902 – 14th St.

For any further information please feel free to contact on our mailing address isx@warka-bank-iq.com to be of best assistance.

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Hi firemans35, this iscorrect. If you follow Adams instructionsin his book it’s quite simple. I recommendusing the Arab American Chamber of Commerce, Certification Department

1615 Bayhead Rd. Annapolis MD 21409, TEL: (410) 757-5544 or1-888-999-5991. You should include thefollowing:

- Yournotarized Legal Declaration for ISX.

- Colorcopy of your ID and Passport

- Aprepaid return envelope (Use FedEx for tracking)

- A moneyorder for $103.00 (Personal Investment) or $258.00 (Business Invest)

I would call first to see if any fees changed. What you receive is a heavy cardstockcertificate with raised seal, two original signatures (Secretary of State and AssistantAuthentication Office Department of State) on the back there are 2 stamps, oneover the other. First stamp, ConsularDepartment Authentication. Ssecond over stamp from Embassy of the Republic ofIraq. This certificate is affixed to yourthree signature verification sheet (Legel Declaration for ISX) with a special rivet. At the bottom of the certificate it’s noted “This certificate is not valid if removed or altered in anyway whatsoever”. Recommend you place this certificate in a safe deposit box. Once this is in hand provide color copy to Warka for ISX number.

Only thing that worries me is Hillarious Rodham Clinton signedmy cert, hope she don’t forget!

• Upvote 1

Is it still possible to open an account online? I am not having much luck in getting a reply.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Yes, resend your email everyday until they reply.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

Example Letter Format:

C.Accounts Representative, Warka Bank

Thank you for your fine service over the past year (or whatever it is).

** Below are my account balances:

USD savings account no: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ......  USD account balance is: $ xxxx.xx
IQD savings account no: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ......  IQD account balance is: xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx

** Write your specific request here...........

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.  I very much appreciate your fine service, and continue to look forward to our future communications & dealings.

Respectfully,

Your Account Name

• Upvote 1