Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Possible Warka Bank Liquidation !

DinarThug

NOBODY forced ANYONE to invest in Warka Bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what !!! If you run a company and you have customers that business should be accountable for what happens to the customers money especially if they are investing into the Company such as Warka.Even for example if they gave everyone invested just a niece of change for us fuqn up your money.GO RV.

NOBODY forced ANYONE to invest in Warka Bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is true but people DID advise people to do so.

Some of these people who gave this advise and did not give proper disclaimer or were not licensed financial advisers may be targets of future class action lawsuits by large groups of people who followed their advise and lost money.

fwiw

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3

If Warka was to get liquidated I don't think it would matter. Depositors would more than likely be reimbursed. How else would the CBI get anyone else to use the Banking system in the future?

Since the Iraqis wouldn't put their money in their own banks, I figured I wouldn't either. I'm now glad I didn't. At the very least, the money is frozen, and you can't get to your money until the CBI takes action. So far it's been something like six months.

• Upvote 1

I realize it is only 1-1-2013.......and that Warka was to have made some payments by 12-31-2012... or they would be shut down.......

well.....website is still up......and still able to access personal banking ..........also.....the semi annual interst on the accounts were paid on 12-30-2012......

perhaps they will shut down.......but I doubt it.....seems to be business as usual at this time....!!!!.....JMO

Happy New Year Everyone......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I realize it is only 1-1-2013.......and that Warka was to have made some payments by 12-31-2012... or they would be shut down.......

well.....website is still up......and still able to access personal banking ..........also.....the semi annual interst on the accounts were paid on 12-30-2012......

perhaps they will shut down.......but I doubt it.....seems to be business as usual at this time....!!!!.....JMO

Happy New Year Everyone......

:twothumbs:

I like this Email I received from the ISX

Please note that Al Warka Bank is not closing , with regards to the CBI press statement please note that our CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors has submitted to the CBI a proposition a get well business plan exceeding the capital requirement set by the CBI covering over IQD 300 billion over a period of 6 months the standard period in accordance with the set business precedes protocols and guidelines where the board of directors hopes that this proposition is taken into consideration and approved for the good benefit of all the fine parties concerned where a notice will be posted on our website regarding the result of this proposal.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/137234-kaperoni-possible-warka-bank-liquidation/#ixzz2H1VveRdA

Clearly, I disagree with the Warka investment vehicle.

We are entitled to our opinions. People need to study their options and invest their money safely.

Peace Fly.

I agree Ski. I think the liquidation process had already begun. That article circulating "Central Bank acknowledges sale of remittances at $ 200 billion dinars,"

BAGHDAD – babysit – admitted the CBI auction procedures for the sale of bank transfers for 91-day $ 200 billion dinars.

The statement said the central bank “has been selling issue the full amount as the price of a 5% discount and won 4 banks post auction out of 5 banks.”

In Iraq, there two systems for the sale of government bonds are bonds the central bank short-term bonds and in days, and long-term Treasury bonds 5% interest rate issued by the Ministry of Finance based on the law of public debt, which conferred upon issuance of treasury remittances are guaranteed by the government.

And the Central Bank of Iraq as a financial agent of the Ministry of Finance Department of Treasury auctions remittances Government of Iraq on behalf of the ministry, which will, according to the determinants of the annual budget law by issuing treasury remittances for the purposes of government funding … p / i

http://iraqidinarchat.net/?p=13818

Central bank is selling Bonds and T-bills with a five percent discount, totaling 200 billion dinars is no coincidences. The CBI website posted the warning letter to warka.

Definition of 'Remittance'

The process of sending money to remove an obligation. This is most often done through an electronic network, wire transfer or mail. The term also refers to the amount of money being sent to remove the obligation.

Read more:

Investopedia explains 'Remittance'

When a person sends a check to the government to pay for a tax bill, the check is remittance to remove the tax obligation. If you were to send money to a friend in Europe through a wire-transfer service, the sum of the payment is the remittance.

Read more: