Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFG

DocDinar.

GREAT JOB SWFG......... Well thought out and articulate..... not arrogant, unassuming, knowledgeable and concise.....

By the way ... where in South West Florida did you live.... I'll bet Fort Myers area????

Yeah any arrogance on my part would be completely unfounded. I've only been in this 2 years, which is less then most here. I could spend the rest of my life studying macroeconomics and still not have a firm grasp of it. That's why I don't understand why these guys pop up after only being in this a year and claim to have all these amazing contacts and are giving financial advice now and for post-RV. In addition to my own research, I've learned so much from others in the rooms. Especially here at Dinar Vets, which I consider to be the most knowledgeable of all the dinar forums. Whenever I have something I'm not sure about I always bring it here first to get some opinions I respect.

• Upvote 5

Thank you SWFG for your succinct regurgitatiion...lol I'm sure you coddled several thoughts together and made wonderfully clear post. I appreciate your efforts and I want you to know that you are one of the few people I read as far as IQD information is concerned.

All the best to you and yours and Merry Christmas to all Dinar Vets.

Chartman17th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

SWFG, what they said! You rock! I agree with MOST everything that you said. All we can do is enjoy our loved ones and have a very Merry Christmas! YES, I said MERRY CHRISTMAS! Oh, Happy Holidays too! :Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif"> Well these emoticons AIN'T working! BYE YA'LL

Edited by kjwayne
  • Upvote 1

Excellent job SWFG. As you can see from my pic, I have a long way to go on the evolutionary scale to even begin to understand this stuff. Thanks for the down to earth translation, explanations and clarity of things. Have a very Animal Christmas and New Year. All our best to you and your family.

• Upvote 2

Great Job SWFG!!! I like the way you thought it out, and the work you put in it. You explained your theory very well, and it is easy enough to understand, for even a guy like me!!! :lol:/>/>

Thank you for all your efforts.

Go RV!!!

:)/>/> :)/>/> :)/>/>

NW Guy

Is your avatar mocking the President of the United States by saying because he is half black, he is a monkey?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NW Guy

Is your avatar mocking the President of the United States by saying because he is half black, he is a monkey?

That's Pretty Lame Hame ! dry.gif NWGUY Has Always Used Images Of Big Foot For His Avatar ! B) So Quit Messin' With Sasquatch ! :o

r7ohgx.gif

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

NW Guy

WOW! That's was a streeeeeeeetchhh... I would have thought that he uses Big Foot as part of identity. Big Foot's a big thing in the northwest United States and it identifies with his screen name. I suppose in your way of thinking we should change the mascott for the Phoenix Suns too.

• Upvote 2