Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFG

DocDinar.

Great Job SWFG!!! I like the way you thought it out, and the work you put in it. You explained your theory very well, and it is easy enough to understand, for even a guy like me!!! :lol:/>

Thank you for all your efforts.

Go RV!!!

:)/> :)/> :)/>

• Upvote 6

Here in NC we had a huge storm 2 nights ago

Well If Ur Anywhere Near The Coast Up There We're Gonna Have To Start Calling U SouthWestEastNorthCarolinaGuy ! :o

:D:D :D

Once Again Thx For Ur Analysis And Breakdown ! ;)

A Great Many Of Us Appreciate That U Take The Time To Share All Of Ur Hard Work + Research !

B)B)

• Upvote 9

Well If Ur Anywhere Near The Coast Up There We're Gonna Have To Start Calling U SouthWestEastNorthCarolinaGuy ! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Once Again Thx For Ur Analysis And Breakdown ! wink.gif

A Great Many Of Us Appreciate That U Take The Time To Share All Of Ur Hard Work + Research !

cool.gifcool.gif

Thanks but I really can't take credit for it. All I do is simply regurgitate other people's ideas/theories that I happen to agree with. As for my name.... SWFloridaNorthCarolinaGuy does have a better ring to it I suppose. :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4

Hey did anyone else notice that the other chat rooms keep talking about Dodd Frank but banks are for poor people only. Millionaires do not have bank accounts (Except one with $100,000.00 USD or less for their personal expenses). They have brokerage accounts and they invest their millions in Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, Stocks, Options, ETFs, REITs and other investment. This is another case of Dinar Goggles I'm afraid. Doesn't mean we're not in a good spot though. I'm curious to hear what the great minds at Dinar Vets have to say on the subject.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 5

Currency speculation is an interesting concept. I have learned a lot from this site. I try to remain cool, optimistic and positive. At the end of the day we have no control of the GOI or CBI. The two entities matter with regard to the value of IQD. Iraq has many political and financial issues as most of us are aware of. Go live your life and forget about IQD. We will learn quickly when and if our investment comes to fruition.

• Upvote 3

GREAT JOB SWFG......... Well thought out and articulate..... not arrogant, unassuming, knowledgeable and concise.....

By the way ... where in South West Florida did you live.... I'll bet Fort Myers area????

Thanks, I moved to North Carolina about a month ago actually. Love it here, had to get out of Florida. Too dang hot for me. I was in Punta Gorda area when I left. I used to live Ft Myers actually and did security for a club downtown. Merry Christmas man.

• Upvote 2