Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI: I Believe U'll Hear The Announcement Made Official Next Week !

DinarThug

WOW ... talk about balls ... admitting he was wrong ... once !!!

80% what ... 80% of him thinks it will RV or 80% of dinar holders? I'm guessin' he is wrong to think 80% of dinar holders think it will happen next week - but will he admit it?

You just never know what intellect may hide behind a clowns face.......now do you??? He states clearly, he doesn't care if he is wrong, and so what if he is? He said he was wrong once, but that too may have been a mistake.......I'm exhausted so any time between now, and now would be just perfect for me. Whether it's Thugs 80% thinking next week or 80% of dinar holders thinking it's next week matters not at this point, when it happens you will have forgotten all about who said what, and when of it all. :)/> smiley so you know it's a friendly comment...

• Upvote 5

Tirebiter, you are looking at this all wrong. You are trying to apply historically based economics to an event that is unique.

Let me see if I can combine everything I've heard about the approaching RV over the years into a coherent story.

Before the foundations of the universe, before he created the heavens and the earth, God pre-ordained that in the early part of the 21st Century AD, Iraq would be a troubled world's economic savior. He placed infinite amounts of oil, gold and other valuable resources beneath Iraq's soil. And then He waited.

Because of this pre-ordination, Iraq is unique and is not bound by natural law, or economic restraints. It doesn't matter, the Dinar forum experts have said for years, how much Dinar currency exists, nor how much in foreign reserves they have, or whether Iraq is stable, unstable, a democracy or a dictatorship. It doesn't matter who is in control in Iraq. None of this matters because Iraq is unique in the history of the world, and as such not limited by man's economic theories. When the time is right, and according to the forum experts that time is now, God will increase the value of the Dinar beyond all imagination, world economic systems will be reset, and those wise enough to have listened to those who God anointed with the truth about the Dinar, will be wealthy beyond their greatest dreams.

With that perspective, then, you can see that $3.46 is not only realistic, but probably the low end of what is possible. The only way you can possibly lose, as I understand it, is if you grow weary and lose faith.

• Upvote 2

Hey Thug

It would be great if you were a little more positive instead of always tearing into somebody about something. You really get old.

Please Feel Free To Address Ur Concerns Or Return Any Defective Guru's At Our Friendly CNN Customer Service Department ! ;)

Do U Want To Play A Game ? :o

saw_doll.jpg

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

RVPleaseToday - I respect your opinion. I don't agree with it, but respect it. I hope you are correct. But I tend to differentiate my spiritual faith into one catagory, and my economics into a different catagory. I prefer not to put any kind of materialistic or monetary infusion into my spriritual faith. I'm not saying you do, I'm just saying I keep the two separate in my life. God gave man/woman free will, so I have to assume that men/women are in charge of the economics of the world. And based on my experience of balance sheets I don't see a magical or divine intervention that suddenly makes the balance sheet equal to $3.46. But everyone has their own faith and interpretation on how things work so good luck to you and much peace.

Please Feel Free To Address Ur Concerns Or Return Any Defective Guru's At Our Friendly CNN Customer Service Department ! ;)/>

Do U Want To Play A Game ? :o/>

saw_doll.jpg

:D/> :D/> :D/>

HAHAHAHAHA!

• Upvote 1

Tirebiter, you are looking at this all wrong. You are trying to apply historically based economics to an event that is unique.

Let me see if I can combine everything I've heard about the approaching RV over the years into a coherent story.

Before the foundations of the universe, before he created the heavens and the earth, God pre-ordained that in the early part of the 21st Century AD, Iraq would be a troubled world's economic savior. He placed infinite amounts of oil, gold and other valuable resources beneath Iraq's soil. And then He waited.

Because of this pre-ordination, Iraq is unique and is not bound by natural law, or economic restraints. It doesn't matter, the Dinar forum experts have said for years, how much Dinar currency exists, nor how much in foreign reserves they have, or whether Iraq is stable, unstable, a democracy or a dictatorship. It doesn't matter who is in control in Iraq. None of this matters because Iraq is unique in the history of the world, and as such not limited by man's economic theories. When the time is right, and according to the forum experts that time is now, God will increase the value of the Dinar beyond all imagination, world economic systems will be reset, and those wise enough to have listened to those who God anointed with the truth about the Dinar, will be wealthy beyond their greatest dreams.

With that perspective, then, you can see that $3.46 is not only realistic, but probably the low end of what is possible. The only way you can possibly lose, as I understand it, is if you grow weary and lose faith.

Amen to that! :)

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Wasted Away Again In Dinargaritaville ....... Searching For My Lost Shaker Of Salt .......

The following question was asked at don't promote other sites, and below is SteveI reply post.

WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?

I will say better than an 80% now. The actual winners of this will be the Iraqi Citizens, we are just going to benefit for supporting it and believing in it. I have never felt better.

Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. If I am wrong, so what, I was wrong only one other time. I generally do not make the same mistakes twice.

I think it will happen in this order.

The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. They cannot delay this any longer. You all have read the articles to support it.

Next, in my other comments, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. Iraq has come to far to be set back for months on end.

I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. Now with that being said, boy are they out of time. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first.

It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this.

It still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. Leaders on the other sites say it will be only a little above a dollar. Boy are they out of touch with reality. I guess when you know absolutely nothing a best guess will do.

I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours.

Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac.

I do not know about you, but I am waiting for directions to the gate.

The financial structure has been put into place in Iraq and the rest of the world. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so invest wisely and do not be foolish as many will be riding your coat tails ready for you to make a mistake and grab what you just got blessed with. Protect it with your life.

Merry Christmas and most of all, a Happy New Year!

As light overcomes darkness, goodness can overcome evil because kindness picks other up when troubles weight them down, so I plan on making a difference in any way I can.

Steve & Marion

This guy says that he was wrong only 1 other time, but a quick google search tells a much different story.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"It still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that."

I feel quite certain that I most likely don't have as much dinar as Steve, but I can hold my own and I am more than willing to take him up on this bet for let's say 8 mill Dinar.

What about it Steve?

• Upvote 3

"It still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that."

I feel quite certain that I most likely don't have as much dinar as Steve, but I can hold my own and I am more than willing to take him up on this bet for let's say 8 mill Dinar.

What about it Steve?

SteveI Has Boasted (Amongst Numerous Other Things) - That He Has Over 1 Billion Dinar ! :o

:D:D:D

Way To Call Him Out On This RSS ! :lol: U Da' Man ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How is the fiscal cliff and rv related.Do you think who ever came up with gameplan would make it that obvious.I want feed back

This is only my opinion. One is not connected with the other. It seems to me that everytime a "Guru" wants to try to sound smart to the Hale Bop followers they come up with some kind of corelation to current US economic issues. Okie says its' to make the Bush's rich, then it's **** Cheney who is controlling it, then it's the Dems or Repubs holding something up to make it happen, then it's Obama with a grand conspiracy to make Sharia Law work in the US. My personal opinion is that the holdup is due to the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went **** up. Everyone knows the Colonel puts a secret additive in his chicken that makes you crave it. Take it from me, because I'm crazy. ;)

• Upvote 1

This is only my opinion. One is not connected with the other. It seems to me that everytime a "Guru" wants to try to sound smart to the Hale Bop followers they come up with some kind of corelation to current US economic issues. Okie says its' to make the Bush's rich, then it's **** Cheney who is controlling it, then it's the Dems or Repubs holding something up to make it happen, then it's Obama with a grand conspiracy to make Sharia Law work in the US. My personal opinion is that the holdup is due to the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went **** up. Everyone knows the Colonel puts a secret additive in his chicken that makes you crave it. Take it from me, because I'm crazy. ;)/>

trans-fat

• Upvote 1

This is only my opinion. One is not connected with the other. It seems to me that everytime a "Guru" wants to try to sound smart to the Hale Bop followers they come up with some kind of corelation to current US economic issues. Okie says its' to make the Bush's rich, then it's **** Cheney who is controlling it, then it's the Dems or Repubs holding something up to make it happen, then it's Obama with a grand conspiracy to make Sharia Law work in the US. My personal opinion is that the holdup is due to the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went **** up. Everyone knows the Colonel puts a secret additive in his chicken that makes you crave it. Take it from me, because I'm crazy. ;)/>

EXACTLY!!! ;)

Colonel never added anything but good in his chicken, its the darn Corps that got kfc going after 1964 who did it, not him !! Just saying........!!

• Upvote 1

Say what? The Corps? Explain please.

Colonel Sanders sold is chicken business in 1964...Then, went in the hand of corporations which not to name them all was Pepsi, They are the ones who started to altered the old mans recipe....From the 70's and up to today, we eat junk food with mountain of salt and MSG...Not sure but I believe today's KFC is owned by Dublin or something like that...Anyway, they have gone a long way since the good stuff we had in the 50's and 60's...... You want to eat something similar to what we had in the 60's ?? Try the chicken seasoning from Marion K spice, Its called the 99X, Long story behind that stuff which as a big connection with the old man recipe...Try it out, you'll be amazed !!

Cheers

SnooZ

• Upvote 4