Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI: I Believe U'll Hear The Announcement Made Official Next Week !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Wasted Away Again In Dinargaritaville ....... Searching For My Lost Shaker Of Salt .......

The following question was asked at don't promote other sites, and below is SteveI reply post.

WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?

I will say better than an 80% now. The actual winners of this will be the Iraqi Citizens, we are just going to benefit for supporting it and believing in it. I have never felt better.

Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. If I am wrong, so what, I was wrong only one other time. I generally do not make the same mistakes twice.

I think it will happen in this order.

The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. They cannot delay this any longer. You all have read the articles to support it.

Next, in my other comments, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. Iraq has come to far to be set back for months on end.

I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. Now with that being said, boy are they out of time. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first.

It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this.

It still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. Leaders on the other sites say it will be only a little above a dollar. Boy are they out of touch with reality. I guess when you know absolutely nothing a best guess will do.

I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours.

Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac.

I do not know about you, but I am waiting for directions to the gate.

The financial structure has been put into place in Iraq and the rest of the world. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so invest wisely and do not be foolish as many will be riding your coat tails ready for you to make a mistake and grab what you just got blessed with. Protect it with your life.

Merry Christmas and most of all, a Happy New Year!

As light overcomes darkness, goodness can overcome evil because kindness picks other up when troubles weight them down, so I plan on making a difference in any way I can.

Steve & Marion

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Wasted Away Again In Dinargaritaville ....... Searching For My Lost Shaker Of Salt .......

The following question was asked at don't promote other sites, and below is SteveI reply post.

WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?

I will say better than an 80% now. The actual winners of this will be the Iraqi Citizens, we are just going to benefit for supporting it and believing in it. I have never felt better.

Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. If I am wrong, so what, I was wrong only one other time. I generally do not make the same mistakes twice.

WOW ... talk about balls ... admitting he was wrong ... once !!!

80% what ... 80% of him thinks it will RV or 80% of dinar holders? I'm guessin' he is wrong to think 80% of dinar holders think it will happen next week - but will he admit it?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

After the New Year...even if we don't have any influence over the rate as the US Gov it will be Murphy's Law stating we will be paying the higher tax rate. US Congress adjourned until after Christmas. :P/>

Edited by tilak
  • Upvote 2

Every year at this time of year they tell us they can't let this go past the end of this year. I've heard that every year since I've been invested. Maybe they'll get it right for once.

:lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">:blink:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif">:rolleyes:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif">

• Upvote 2

Hey thug what are you thinking $3.46, Im thinking $1.25 , I dont see an RV with the release of chapter 7, and a release of chapter 7 before the HCL. More to it than just getting the budget passed. I do hope your right , I to want off this ride, Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 1

It has become quite obvious the RV is tied into our own "Fiscal Cliff." If one is paying attention as either country (USA or Iraq) begins to encounter difficulties or making progress surrounding these two issues the other follows suit. Personally I think eventually both issues are going to be solved but not before the USA goes over the "Cliff" and things further deteriorate in Iraq. While many strides have been made resolving the issues with Kuwait Iraq has not proven they can stand on their own two feet and come to a mutual agreement with the tribes in the North. Mean while back here in the U.S. our congressmen and Senators took off for the Holiday's after a complete melt down in an attempt to resolve our "Fiscal Cliff" issue.

• Upvote 2

Hey Thug

It would be great if you were a little more positive instead of always tearing into somebody about something. You really get old.

Bruce - perhaps you were being sarcastic with those comments but it didn't come across that way. Sorry I could only give you ONE neg.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Hey Thug

It would be great if you were a little more positive instead of always tearing into somebody about something. You really get old.

It's funny what many multiple years of failed "done deals" will do to your faith in the prophetic Intelism. It gets old.....It's better to laugh than to act the alternative. So, join in the fun.

• Upvote 2

Steve said he would bet all his dinar if he is wrong , I will bet that when he is wrong if you took his bet he would not give one dinar note of any size.

I am taking a big risk just being in this & I don't have the dinars to bet against that he is wrong or I would take his bet. I do feel it could go at any time but I also feel there are those working to keep it from happening lets just say Maliki has a weak dinar policy & that has been in the new we read. Keep in mind one of his people said Iraq need another 10 years before they could raise the dinar any.

• Upvote 1

[quote name='DinarThug' date='22 December 2012 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1356160747' post='1081104'

Steve & Marion

Wrong only one other time?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Stevel......when have you ever been right?

Gurus like this are soooooooooo mental........ugh

Furthermore Stevel's statement above is partially accurate. He doesn't usually make the same mistakes twice......it's many more times than that.

• Upvote 5

It would be great if they did something. I don't think anyone would ever argue that. In my opinion, and opinion only it is, to RV at $3.46 they would have to LOP first. At 1:1? I can only hope. I'm not a lopster, but doing the math based on the "reported" amount of currency in circulation I just don't see how they could make the numbers work at $3.46 based on their economic situation. jmo. (Edited to clarify not woking at $3.46, not 1:1)

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 2