Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Okie Rumor (strange one)

DocDinar.

12-20-12 OKIEOILMAN: How can we have a better gov structure with the present president in office? Soros just a side note in this play..-what makes you think he will be in office? SERIOUS STUFF GOING ON IN D.C. SWITCH FLIPPED--SIT STILL AND WATCH. DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us. You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people. Their will be 5 acceptable currencies in the next 5 years. Dinar--dollar--yen--ruble--rial--new gulf country denomination.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okie = none credibility

Okie= @$*&?

Okie= Okie

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Normally snooz, I'd agree with you. On this subject however, Okie may be more "right on " than any of us would care to admit. Okie is only one of literally millions that are singing this tune now. It has been building for several years, and O is just getting with it the last seven or so years. Because of his current political position, he is the most visible cog in the wheel, but don't be blind to the facts. Look, read, & listen carefully. You too will come to the same conclusions as Okie. I have.

Okie = none credibility

Okie= @$*&?

Okie= Okie

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Normally snooz, I'd agree with you. On this subject however, Okie may be more "right on " than any of us would care to admit. Okie is only one of literally millions that are singing this tune now. It has been building for several years, and O is just getting with it the last seven or so years. Because of his current political position, he is the most visible cog in the wheel, but don't be blind to the facts. Look, read, & listen carefully. You too will come to the same conclusions as Okie. I have.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TNX for your reply Eastcreek,

I haven't read any stuff comming from Okie for over a year now, Sorry but I have a rotten tooth since he called for an RV rate at 42 dollars per dinar and not to mention that he was the one who called an RV every day for years...The guy might have learn from his error now but I did too !! :D :D

TNX Bud ;)

SnooZ

Of course when Okie posts this guy follows:

12-20-12 BULLDOG75: OUR MANNA COMES FORTH SOON TO NOW. JUST BELIEVE AND KNOW THAT WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. AMEN. GOD PROVIDES. BASRA TO HOUSTON: CONFIRMATION. WATCH TOWER IN CONTROL. 747 STEADY. STAY BUCKLED. BLESSINGS. WHERE THERE IS THE LIGHT OF GOD; THERE CAN BE NO DARKNESS. OUR MANNA COMES FORTH. BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS. YOU ARE CHOSEN. IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE NOW. BE THE LEADER THAT YOU ARE BORN TO BE. YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE. HAPPINESS COMES FROM WITHIN. SEE SCROLL AND POSSIBLE REPOST BY MODS. THANKS. GONE.

The part that is hysterical to me is that he thinks the mod should keep re-posting this.

Edited by DocDinar.

Look okie and his followers are for sure not anywhere close to what is happening with Iraq--and the Rv BUT even with his poor track record him and them have never got involved with second rights amenendment ---that I have read from their posts--this present post is so far off where they have been focuses on that --I can't think this really is from him and theirs---I am not disagreeing with what was posted and extremely concerned but I just don't feel right about this is a real Okie post!--he is still Bs for IRAQ but this is not his---Be very concerned about your second amendment rights and who are trying to take them away--be very concerned about the consolidation of power and how to get around the checks and balances that WE were given through our consitution---be very concerned about that executive order privilege---to get around congress, senate and the courts--especially when you get to appoint the courts---SORRY DUH!--but does that strike a similar thought with Iraq and Malcki

• Upvote 2

Okie is referring to the archaic 2nd amendment which gives us the right to bear arms. Which I am in agreement with but the law doesn't take into account assault rifles and people with mental health issues. They were more about protecting what is theirs and hunting back then, and a gun wasn't an automatic weapon nor the killing machines that they are now, so with that said bearing arms is a very loose law in my opinion. The legislation needs to reflect the times. I think legislators don't change things till it affects things. IE: Texas still has a law that you have to notify the sheriff if your bringing a motorized vehicle in the city limits.

• Downvote 2

12-20-12 OKIEOILMAN: How can we have a better gov structure with the present president in office? Soros just a side note in this play..-what makes you think he will be in office? SERIOUS STUFF GOING ON IN D.C. SWITCH FLIPPED--SIT STILL AND WATCH. DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us. You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people. Their will be 5 acceptable currencies in the next 5 years. Dinar--dollar--yen--ruble--rial--new gulf country denomination.

Did he say the next 5 years? I miss the original Okie writer who used to say "in the next 5 hours"

Can the dinar dealers please hire the other Okie back? Maybe pay him in dollars this time...........

Edited by Texas1

Okie is referring to the archaic 2nd amendment which gives us the right to bear arms. Which I am in agreement with but the law doesn't take into account assault rifles and people with mental health issues. They were more about protecting what is theirs and hunting back then, and a gun wasn't an automatic weapon nor the killing machines that they are now, so with that said bearing arms is a very loose law in my opinion. The legislation needs to reflect the times. I think legislators don't change things till it affects things. IE: Texas still has a law that you have to notify the sheriff if your bringing a motorized vehicle in the city limits.

Sorry, it is not loose. It is our right to protect ourselves from a Tyrannical goverment. WOW! You need to look at the bigger picture.

• Upvote 1