Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Sand Hook a set up for a gun grab?

PipPig

Maybe she is wearing her sisters dress....if the family photo shows Emilie in that dress. But I don't that's Emilie, the daughter u r referring to in the family photo. And again, if it is Emilie in the family photo, maybe her sister wanted to wear her sissy's dress. What's wrong with you? It's been less than a week. Have some respect. You really think if this were a false flag op that they'd be dumb enough to PHOTOGRAPH HER IN A WIDELY PUBLICIZED PHOT WITH THE PRESIDENT!? Duh! :angry:/>/>

I don't trust our government but get ahold of yourself. My husband goes on dead body calls all the time. You'd be surprised at their reactions while speaking with police. Many don't appear to be too upset. Either way--get ahold of yourself and show respect. There were 20 babies murdered that day. You think that could be kept quiet by the parents if they were really alive? Come on! I am thoroughly disgusted; your name suits you well. :angry:/>/>

May God bless Sandy Hook....

wearing sister dress lol?.......Sorry i dont have respect or believe anything that comes out of the LYING MEDIA........And yes they can keep anything quiet its easy just dont blow it up on all the news stations.......do you people actually believe that the obama administration gives two sh!!ts about any of the REAL victims?....lets see...There is this scandle called FAST AND THE FURIOUS where there were HUNDREDS of mexican women and children slaughtered.....Caused by the obama administration by GIVING THE MEXICAN CARTELS FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSULT WEOPONS.....Now where is all outrage for this? and all the media coverage?? hmmm.....i bet 90% of Americans have no freaken clue.......False flag you bet....Isnt it a coincidince that days after the LIES they have gun laws ready to shove down our throats? AR15 bans? really? get the American people all worked up with emotions of guns and bam!! MORE laws in place........while these same a$$holes are GIVING them away to cartels?? If you havent figured it out already they control the PROGRAMING TUBE and are rounding all you folks up getting ready for the big push......... off a cliff.........

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There are a million and one things I will accuse the government of, I still haven't ruled out their involvement in some level of this whole tragedy but to say Emiie Parker's death was a hoax is a over the top, even for conspiracy theorists... RIP Emilie and all the other one's senselessly taken last Friday and God be with her grieving family and the whole town of Newtown...

Wake Up its right in front of your face.....

Pip was confused and now he is lashing out. He will get himself in trouble for the name calling. No worries, using a story to forward another shot at the President shows you what kind of person he is.

Go back to your Cave....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

when i was that age my brothers and i always wore each clothes .... as i grew older in high school i would wear my dads clothes .. lots of people say i look like my dad .. .. i still have some of my fathers shirts .. i wear them in his memory sometimes .. and i look like him even more as i grew older .. .. i guess if someone had a picture of me in my dads shirt .. they could go around saying look hes not dead .. and compare the shirts of his photo and my photo wearing the same shirt ... i wore one of my dads suits to his funeral ..i did that out of respect for my father

i noticed the helicopter drove off .. as they were capturing those in the woods .. why would they leave if this was live footage of police capturing killers ..you would think they would of found the weapons they were doing the shooting with .. and i dont think local law enforcement would be silent on this .... so far the conspiracy theory doesnt look good ..

the little boy who said he didnt get a good look because he was running and the person was behind a car .... sure smoneone could of been wrongfully detained in a situation like this .... im sure if they caught more people involved in this it would be in main stream media .. they want to hang em high .. who ever was involved .

i dont think all the investigators would just go along with this if this type of info was out there ..

hers my question to you ..

why dont you put up the entire un edited videos alog side of these clips ?

that way we can see everything along side of the edited versions ..

the little girl looks like the oldest sister in the family photo .. and the little blonde girl looks like the youngest daughter .. .. the middle sister is not in that photo with the president ... the middle sister is murdered ... she is the one with the longest hair in the family photo .

id say back off with your theory till you have overwhelming evidence .. not some edited whackos theory...post it all and yes you can post your edited versions too .. but at least post the entire footage surrounding each incident your outlining here

• Upvote 5

when i was that age my brothers and i always wore each clothes .... as i grew older in high school i would wear my dads clothes .. lots of people say i look like my dad .. .. i still have some of my fathers shirts .. i wear them in his memory sometimes .. and i look like him even more as i grew older .. .. i guess if someone had a picture of me in my dads shirt .. they could go around saying look hes not dead .. and compare the shirts of his photo and my photo wearing the same shirt ... i wore one of my dads suits to his funeral ..i did that out of respect for my father

i noticed the helicopter drove off .. as they were capturing those in the woods .. why would they leave if this was live footage of police capturing killers ..you would think they would of found the weapons they were doing the shooting with .. and i dont think local law enforcement would be silent on this .... so far the conspiracy theory doesnt look good ..

the little boy who said he didnt get a good look because he was running and the person was behind a car .... sure smoneone could of been wrongfully detained in a situation like this .... im sure if they caught more people involved in this it would be in main stream media .. they want to hang em high .. who ever was involved .

i dont think all the investigators would just go along with this if this type of info was out there ..

Go back to your daily programing......

hers my question to you ..

why dont you put up the entire un edited videos alog side of these clips ?

that way we can see everything along side of the edited versions ..

the little girl looks like the oldest sister in the family photo .. and the little blonde girl looks like the youngest daughter .. .. the middle sister is not in that photo with the president ... the middle sister is murdered ... she is the one with the longest hair in the family photo .

id say back off with your theory till you have overwhelming evidence .. not some edited whackos theory...post it all and yes you can post your edited versions too .. but at least post the entire footage surrounding each incident your outlining here

Go back to your daily programing.......

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Actors they are ALL actors...........Owner of facebook.....is it mark zuckerberg or 22 year old Jacob Greenberg??? you decide......the mug shot of Greenberg is not photoshopped.

You are all being Deceived by your own TV......OINK!

http://xdisciple.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/mark-zuckerberg-is-jacob-michael-greenberg/

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

wearing sister dress lol?.......Sorry i dont have respect or believe anything that comes out of the LYING MEDIA........And yes they can keep anything quiet its easy just dont blow it up on all the news stations.......do you people actually believe that the obama administration gives two sh!!ts about any of the REAL victims?....lets see...There is this scandle called FAST AND THE FURIOUS where there were HUNDREDS of mexican women and children slaughtered.....Caused by the obama administration by GIVING THE MEXICAN CARTELS FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSULT WEOPONS.....Now where is all outrage for this? and all the media coverage?? hmmm.....i bet 90% of Americans have no freaken clue.......False flag you bet....Isnt it a coincidince that days after the LIES they have gun laws ready to shove down our throats? AR15 bans? really? get the American people all worked up with emotions of guns and bam!! MORE laws in place........while these same a$$holes are GIVING them away to cartels?? If you havent figured it out already they control the PROGRAMING TUBE and are rounding all you folks up getting ready for the big push......... off a cliff.........

I get the false flag stuff. Happens all the time. But seriously, sure, " wearing sissy's dress!? Lol..." ummm, yeah. Seriously. My daughter and her cousins have matching dresses and are about the same size and my niece wears my daughters dresses all the time. Yes. The media lies. Yes. Wheres the outrage of Fast and Furious. And I am no sheep going to be led off a cliff. Just give it a rest for now. I think this is too soon and gut wrenching for the families who really "did" lose their children. Could it have been a false flag like the no-go Op Northwoods, or 9-11 or theatre? Sure, but bottom line is....these babies died. Truly, they are dead. Now who did it is up for question as seen in the posted videos. I have no doubt these families lost their children. You think they'd all keep quiet and not say, "no....it's a lie, my child is alive!" Reality check. I have a distant relative who was a first responder. Those babies were murdered. Promise.

• Upvote 1

Actors they are ALL actors...........Owner of facebook.....is it mark zuckerberg or 22 year old Jacob Greenberg??? you decide......the mug shot of Greenberg is not photoshopped.

http://xdisciple.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/mark-zuckerberg-is-jacob-michael-greenberg/

man your not supposed to chug that kool aid .. your just supposed to drink it .. your drunk on stupid stuff

• Upvote 2

I visited this site. And Pope Benedict XVI is non other than actor Robert Blake!? :blink: What a friggin joke. Oh....and Morgan Freeman is Jimmy Hendrix...because Jimi Hendrix never died either. :lol: And Ive been accused of wearing a tin foil hat! Ha! Not a very good site to back up your non-sense. And did you ever think there could have been several people initially detained because no one really knew if there was more than one shooter? :blink: Jeez....you are really, really reaching man.

• Upvote 2

Now THAT is interesting. :blink: However, I am not buying the "actor" theory. I am buying that 20 innocent children & 6 innocent adults are, in fact, deceased. Whether it was set up as a way for our guns to be taken? That will take a lot of time and research. That video I just watched..... its hard to believe it is a coincidence. I know only that these people are truly dead. And it breaks my heart. I can't say I know for sure who is responsible for the actions that took those lives, other than what was reported. But I don't buy into the idea that all these people are "actors." False Flag Ops have been around forever. I do know that. But I simply don't buy that all these funerals are fake and greif stricken families are all actors too. At all. In a town that small....everyone knows everyone.....where did the real students go? There's other questions raised when you throw around an "actor" theory. Let us know what u come up with. <_< Or don't. I can't believe I am wasting my time responding to such nonsense. No Normalcy Bias here. How about Occam's Razor. And I hardly ever go that route. But let's start there. None if those actor theories and pics are convincing me....and probably many others.

• Upvote 2

Now THAT is interesting. :blink:/> However, I am not buying the "actor" theory. I am buying that 20 innocent children & 6 innocent adults are, in fact, deceased. Whether it was set up as a way for our guns to be taken? That will take a lot of time and research. That video I just watched..... its hard to believe it is a coincidence. I know only that these people are truly dead. And it breaks my heart. I can't say I know for sure who is responsible for the actions that took those lives, other than what was reported. But I don't buy into the idea that all these people are "actors." False Flag Ops have been around forever. I do know that. But I simply don't buy that all these funerals are fake and greif stricken families are all actors too. At all. In a town that small....everyone knows everyone.....where did the real students go? There's other questions raised when you throw around an "actor" theory. Let us know what u come up with. <_</> Or don't. I can't believe I am wasting my time responding to such nonsense. No Normalcy Bias here. How about Occam's Razor. And I hardly ever go that route. But let's start there. None if those actor theories and pics are convincing me....and probably many others.

What ever....I got you and others thinking.....,.You can make up your own minds.....i am sure that there was alot of killing that went on at sandy hook.....Maybe by hired mercenarys?........followed by the media to cover it up with actors and there own twist to the story? i do know what you SEE on TV is all bullsheet.......and so are there actors

• Downvote 4

either your just another troll or you yourself is just another blind sheep "just like everyone else that gets sucked in by lying Media" so whats your exuse for the bad acting above?? :lol:/>/>

I got that pic from here when abc first posted them....ohh and that pic aint photoshopped :P/>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/photos-sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting-17974409

bad acting ,,,lying media ..

hmmm

let me get this straight .. they are all actors.. including the cops and the ones they chased into the woods .. its all a conspiracy to take guns .. ..if thats the case .. why would the cop actors even be chasing the bad guys into the woods , unless that was going to be shown ..in there video clips ..

you would think if they were all in on it .. the cop would of just turned his back when he saw those guys run into the woods .. or if it was an act .. he would of never even saw them ..you know ..staged ..they would of made a clean get away ..and no one would of ever known they existed .. you know they are all actors .. and the media covered it up .....

you would think those actors would of just slipped into some other clothes ..like police uniforms and just came out and blended in with all the other actors there ....

im sorry but you are so far wrong its not even debatable .. its a rediculous bunch of hog wash .. and if you are the one making it up .. your a sick person.. and if your not . you better watch out .. your not very brite and you are going to be taken advantage of for the rest of your life .. people are going to see you coming .. and you will be decieved over and over ..

explain why those actors were chasing the other actors into the woods as a helicopter was filming them . did they want us to think they got more killers but they just let them go ?

and you are calling out others .. ..lol you should run away and hide ...you cannot truthfully explain your position . ..

by the way im wondering what your motive could be at this point ..ill have to go back over all your remarks and try to connect the dots ..im skeptical whether or not your an american ..

your kind attacked our country with propaganda after 911 also .. i see who the actors are here ..praying on weak minded people .. for what .. to see how many dumb people you can attract ?

quite deranged .. you should be investigated

• Upvote 2

fast and furious was a plan that wasnt thought out very well .. the plan was the cartels already have guns .. they were killing people constantly .. so the govt thought if they could get something into the hands of these criminals that had a gps on it in it ,, they could locate these killers hide outs .. and go in and eliminate these killers ..

yes it was a set up loaded with gps .... and yes they killed people with these weapons .. if it wasnt those weapons .. it would of been other weapons ..it wasnt like they didnt have any guns till fast and furious .. ..but any way .. it was a plan gone bad .. basically because it was exposed ..by the media ..not covered up by the media ...

why would the actor police chase down the kilers into the woods if they wanted them to get away with murder in the first place ..do ya think the cops were yelling to them ..no ..no .. wrong way .. we got a get away van over here ,, come on .. back this way .. and it was at that point that helicopter just flew off into the parking lot for a lunch break ... you know those actors unions are pretty tough on giving breaks to their members ... barf !!

that video clearly shows them getting caught .. you know your fantasy killers in the woods .. they got caught .. do ya think when that cop brought them back .. they just said .. let those two go .. there with us ?

they were just running away because they are just cowards ,,

you got some splainin to do ..

you want explainations from every cop all the media .. you accuse them of not killing anyone .. all the funerals are fake .. //.

you got to have more proof than those video clips ... the media has days of footage .. how do ya expect to win this ..by name calling ..?

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

LOP, you have to leave pip in his corner if you notice his far fetched story has holes so big in it you can drive a truck through it. See this is want happens when you listen to these rich arm chair quarterbacks IE Alex Jones who prey on those who want to hear something other than the ordinary. Pip will go away once again and will show up after new years. Oh yes he will be naming calling as usual normal for him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

bad acting ,,,lying media ..

hmmm

let me get this straight .. they are all actors.. including the cops and the ones they chased into the woods .. its all a conspiracy to take guns .. ..if thats the case .. why would the cop actors even be chasing the bad guys into the woods , unless that was going to be shown ..in there video clips ..

you would think if they were all in on it .. the cop would of just turned his back when he saw those guys run into the woods .. or if it was an act .. he would of never even saw them ..you know ..staged ..they would of made a clean get away ..and no one would of ever known they existed .. you know they are all actors .. and the media covered it up .....

you would think those actors would of just slipped into some other clothes ..like police uniforms and just came out and blended in with all the other actors there ....

im sorry but you are so far wrong its not even debatable .. its a rediculous bunch of hog wash .. and if you are the one making it up .. your a sick person.. and if your not . you better watch out .. your not very brite and you are going to be taken advantage of for the rest of your life .. people are going to see you coming .. and you will be decieved over and over ..

explain why those actors were chasing the other actors into the woods as a helicopter was filming them . did they want us to think they got more killers but they just let them go ?

and you are calling out others .. ..lol you should run away and hide ...you cannot truthfully explain your position . ..

by the way im wondering what your motive could be at this point ..ill have to go back over all your remarks and try to connect the dots ..im skeptical whether or not your an american ..

your kind attacked our country with propaganda after 911 also .. i see who the actors are here ..praying on weak minded people .. for what .. to see how many dumb people you can attract ?

Dontlop,

He'res the guy problem.......!!

Symptoms »

Schizophrenia may have a variety of symptoms. Usually the illness develops slowly over months or even years.

At first, the symptoms may not be noticeable. For example, you may feel tense, or have trouble sleeping or concentrating. You can become isolated and withdrawn, and have trouble making or keeping friends.

As the illness continues, psychotic symptoms develop:

•An appearance or mood that shows no emotion (flat affect)

•Bizarre motor behavior in which there is less reaction to the environment (catatonic behavior)

•False beliefs or thoughts that have nothing to do with reality (delusions)

•Hearing, seeing, or feeling things that are not there (hallucinations)

•Thoughts "jump" between unrelated topics (disordered thinking)

Symptoms can be different depending on the type of schizophrenia.

Catatonic type:

•Agitation

•Decreased sensitivity to pain

•Inability to take care of personal needs

•Negative feelings

•Motor disturbances

•Rigid muscles

•Stupor

Paranoid type:

•Anger

•Anxiety

Argumentativeness

•Delusions of persecution or grandeur

Disorganized type:

•Child-like (regressive) behavior

Delusions

•Flat affect

•Hallucinations

•Inappropriate laughter

•Not understandable (incoherence)

•Repetitive behaviors

•Social withdrawal

When to Contact a Medical Professional

Call your health care provider if:

•Voices are telling you to hurt yourself.

•You are feeling hopeless and overwhelmed.

•You are seeing things that aren't really there.

•You feel like you cannot leave the house.

•You are unable to care for yourself.

Edited by snooz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

fast and furious was a plan that wasnt thought out very well .. the plan was the cartels already have guns .. they were killing people constantly .. so the govt thought if they could get something into the hands of these criminals that had a gps on it in it ,, they could locate these killers hide outs .. and go in and eliminate these killers ..

yes it was a set up loaded with gps .... and yes they killed people with these weapons .. if it wasnt those weapons .. it would of been other weapons ..it wasnt like they didnt have any guns till fast and furious .. ..but any way .. it was a plan gone bad .. basically because it was exposed ..by the media ..not covered up by the media ...

why would the actor police chase down the kilers into the woods if they wanted them to get away with murder in the first place ..do ya think the cops were yelling to them ..no ..no .. wrong way .. we got a get away van over here ,, come on .. back this way .. and it was at that point that helicopter just flew off into the parking lot for a lunch break ... you know those actors unions are pretty tough on giving breaks to their members ... barf !!

that video clearly shows them getting caught .. you know your fantasy killers in the woods .. they got caught .. do ya think when that cop brought them back .. they just said .. let those two go .. there with us ?

they were just running away because they are just cowards ,,

you got some splainin to do ..

you want explainations from every cop all the media .. you accuse them of not killing anyone .. all the funerals are fake .. //.

you got to have more proof than those video clips ... the media has days of footage .. how do ya expect to win this ..by name calling ..?

:lol::lol:

Dontlop,

He'res the guy problem.......!!

Symptoms »

Schizophrenia may have a variety of symptoms. Usually the illness develops slowly over months or even years.

At first, the symptoms may not be noticeable. For example, you may feel tense, or have trouble sleeping or concentrating. You can become isolated and withdrawn, and have trouble making or keeping friends.

As the illness continues, psychotic symptoms develop:

•An appearance or mood that shows no emotion (flat affect)

•Bizarre motor behavior in which there is less reaction to the environment (catatonic behavior)

•False beliefs or thoughts that have nothing to do with reality (delusions)

•Hearing, seeing, or feeling things that are not there (hallucinations)

•Thoughts "jump" between unrelated topics (disordered thinking)

Symptoms can be different depending on the type of schizophrenia.

Catatonic type:

•Agitation

•Decreased sensitivity to pain

•Inability to take care of personal needs

•Negative feelings

•Motor disturbances

•Rigid muscles

•Stupor

Paranoid type:

•Anger

•Anxiety

Argumentativeness

•Delusions of persecution or grandeur

Disorganized type:

•Child-like (regressive) behavior

Delusions

•Flat affect

•Hallucinations

•Inappropriate laughter

•Not understandable (incoherence)

•Repetitive behaviors

•Social withdrawal

When to Contact a Medical Professional

Call your health care provider if:

•Voices are telling you to hurt yourself.

•You are feeling hopeless and overwhelmed.

•You are seeing things that aren't really there.

•You feel like you cannot leave the house.

•You are unable to care for yourself.

I think you should lay off the Prescriptions :lol::lol: ...............troll B)

Edited by PipPig
  • Downvote 4

:lol:/>/>/> :lol:/>/>/> :lol:/>/>/>

:lol:/>/> :lol:/>/>

I think you should lay off the Prescriptions :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> ...............troll B)/>/>

i see your done .. nothing to back up your edited clips

if you could just explain why anyone would be chasing anyone if they were all in on this ..your claim is they were also shooters that were in on it .. so they all being in on it started chasing each other around in the woods .. and the media was filming it from a helicoptor ...lol

Edited by dontlop

LOP, you have to leave pip in his corner if you notice his far fetched story has holes so big in it you can drive a truck through it. See this is want happens when you listen to these rich arm chair quarterbacks IE Alex Jones who prey on those who want to hear something other than the ordinary. Pip will go away once again and will show up after new years. Oh yes he will be naming calling as usual normal for him.

:rolleyes: Back to your cave troll.....And take your two kids with you....... :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

i see your done .. nothing to back up your edited clips

if you could just explain why anyone would be chasing anyone if they were all in on this ..your claim is they were also shooters that were in on it .. so they all being in on it started chasing each other around in the woods .. and the media was filming it from a helicoptor ...lol

Dude i dont need explain nothing to you...get it?? Obviously yirr brain is to small to comprehend the big picture.........Go back to your daily programing.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5