Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chicago: 446 School Age Children Shot this Year

krome2ez

Chicago: 446 school age children shot so far this year

with strongest gun laws in country – media silent

By Clash Daily / 19 December 2012 / 7 Comments

The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year with almost two weeks to go. So why isn’t this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago’s tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn’t want to show Chicago in a bad light?

THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN 2012

18 YEARS OLD- 15

17 YEARS OLD- 16

16 YEARS OLD- 16

15 YEARS OLD- 6

14 YEARS OLD- 4

13 YEARS OLD- 2

12 YEARS OLD- 1

7 YEARS OLD- 1

6 YEARS OLD- 1

446 School Age Children Shot in Chicago so Far This Year

THE LIST OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN SHOT IN 2012

18 year old- 110

17 year old- 99

16 year old- 89

15 year old- 62

14 year old- 39

13 year old- 21

12 year old- 10

11 year old- 2

10 year old- 3

9 year old- 1

7 year old- 3

6 year old- 2

5 year old- 1

4 year old- 1

3 year old- 1

1 year old- 2

Read more at fireandreamitchell.com

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2012/12/chicago-446-school-age-children-shot-so-far-this-year-with-strongest-gun-laws-in-country-media-silent/#ixzz2Fb8qTqEM

Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

• Upvote 3

I agree with what you've posted krome. But I also think this is a case of apples and oranges. Thugs and drug dealers don't plan mass murders at schools......they kill on the streets because of money, ego, turf issues and so on. Yes there is always that collateral damage due to drive-bys and what not. It's the silent mental issue people that plan and carry out mass murders. Thugs don't steal mom's or grand dad's guns.......They get theirs illegally on the streets. Just some of my thoughts....neg if you must. mellow.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with what you've posted krome. But I also think this is a case of apples and oranges. Thugs and drug dealers don't plan mass murders at schools......they kill on the streets because of money, ego, turf issues and so on. Yes there is always that collateral damage due to drive-bys and what not. It's the silent mental issue people that plan and carry out mass murders. Thugs don't steal mom's or grand dad's guns.......They get theirs illegally on the streets. Just some of my thoughts....neg if you must. mellow.gif

GO RV, then BV

No Neg from me,

but this shows plainly that gun control doesn't work.

No law will stop the "thugs and drug dealers" nor will it stop the mentally unstable or psychopath.

• Upvote 4

Illinois has no concealed carry laws and you even have to have a registration as a gun owner to buy ammo. You would think that the idiots who think that restricting legal gun owners from being able to defend themselves would eventually learn. Then people continue to ignore the realities of things you must ask what the REAL question remains to be explored. Gun control people are NOT interested in protecting the public. They have their own agenda. Do not trust these people.

• Upvote 2

It is difficult to understand why we would consider taking away guns from folks in the US while giving guns to folks in other countries.

. ya fast and furious .. obama gave drug dealers guns with gps on them so they could follow them and use the deaths caused by them to enforce gun control laws ..

i dont get it either .. if they are giving guns away ... why not give them to law abiding citizens .. and see how many were used to commit crimes .. but noooo .. obama gives the weapons to known killers in a drug war ... // obama should be catapolted as far out into the ocean as they can catapolt him ..and if he makes it back to land they should simply reload him and fire him back out into the ocean ... and just repeat .. until he is gone .. i dont care where he goes ... just not here

• Upvote 4

Regardless of how its done, there were still a lot more deaths in Chicago than Connecticut to school aged children......Sure the method of the Connecticut shooting is startling, but the facts don't lie.......What does this say about us, humans, that we care more about one act than days and days of senseless thuggery and malice.....the so called leaders Jackson,Farrakhan and whoever else likes to see their name on TV, will not speak about the long running killings of the inner city youths because it just shows that they cannot do anything about it

JMO

LF

• Upvote 4

Regardless of how its done, there were still a lot more deaths in Chicago than Connecticut to school aged children......Sure the method of the Connecticut shooting is startling, but the facts don't lie.......What does this say about us, humans, that we care more about one act than days and days of senseless thuggery and malice.....the so called leaders Jackson,Farrakhan and whoever else likes to see their name on TV, will not speak about the long running killings of the inner city youths because it just shows that they cannot do anything about it

JMO

LF

download5.jpg

His family is protected from all the angry white men....LOL

It is difficult to understand why we would consider taking away guns from folks in the US while giving guns to folks in other countries.

I am not sure why everyone thinks the gov't is going to take away all our weapons - any proof of this? History of it?

They may ban more sales of the Rambo assault rifles...will that hurt us all greatly?

Anyone use that gun for anything...except possibly defending against the gov't in the future?

Hey, I don't trust the gub'mint either. And I think gun control won't solve the problem - it's a people problem.

I look at it this way - we teach our kids to solve their problems with violence through movies, video games and we are the biggest arms dealer in the world....and hollywood exports BILLIONS in violent movies worldwide.....

THEN...we send 18 year olds off to fight overseas in foreign countries so we can get rich off their resources, then when they get back we let 'em go homeless. Why are we surprised at young, angry white men killing people at home?

• Downvote 1

Illinois has no concealed carry laws and you even have to have a registration as a gun owner to buy ammo. You would think that the idiots who think that restricting legal gun owners from being able to defend themselves would eventually learn. Then people continue to ignore the realities of things you must ask what the REAL question remains to be explored. Gun control people are NOT interested in protecting the public. They have their own agenda. Do not trust these people.

Dude it is not about gun control. What it is all about is disarming every citzen in this country. That way the zelot control freaks that hide behind the curtain can have their way without seeing any body stand up and say enough. This is what happened in germany when the famous butcher was in office. It happens when government is out of control. Russia, chez. all communist states in europe. Look at the history of all those failed goverments. Hell communist government have killed aproxmatly 65 million people just in this century. Why those libtards can't realize that is beyond me. Maybe if they woulld wise up that would be apparent, Maybe.

I am not sure why everyone thinks the gov't is going to take away all our weapons - any proof of this? History of it?

They may ban more sales of the Rambo assault rifles...will that hurt us all greatly?

Anyone use that gun for anything...except possibly defending against the gov't in the future?

Hey, I don't trust the gub'mint either. And I think gun control won't solve the problem - it's a people problem.

I look at it this way - we teach our kids to solve their problems with violence through movies, video games and we are the biggest arms dealer in the world....and hollywood exports BILLIONS in violent movies worldwide.....

THEN...we send 18 year olds off to fight overseas in foreign countries so we can get rich off their resources, then when they get back we let 'em go homeless. Why are we surprised at young, angry white men killing people at home?

Well the reason they deny weapons for those that come home from these needless wars. They have battle hardened skills that could be a threat to those that want to manage the lives for the control freaks behind the curtain.

• Upvote 2

______

I agree with these statements

However, your race baiting remarks are way off base and a misconception, but you've been know to do that.

According to the “New Century Foundation” studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justice’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communication’s Division...

"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than vice versa and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

More stats

The United States has changed dramatically during the last 60 years. Opportunities exist for anyone of any race willing to work hard for their dreams. Whitey does not spend his time at breakfast making plans for the day about what he can do to keep the black man down. It is the race hustlers who have kept fellow blacks down.

Yeah ham I like to coyote and wood chuck hunt with mine. 250+ yard shots not a problem. They are extreamly accurate. I also can shoot 30 rusty cans without reloading. squirill`s long as you make head shots not a problem. They are extremly weather proof and are a real joy to shoot. Some people like to golf some people like to shoot hame. If you go back to some other threads theirs plenty of post with pic`s that show this is all a cosmetic thing anyway. there`s .223 hunting rifles same caliber same gun that wont wind up on the ban just like the last time. One gun looks military the other looks like a sporting gun both have the same exact ability. This is nonsense. I`m not saying we shouldnt do something cause we most definitly have a problem with are youth . But a gun ban wont fix that problem

• Upvote 2

i agree those weapons are made like they are for durability .. they learned that the wooden handled weapons rotted .. broke ect .. but the function is the same .... the new weapons can be dropped in the mud .. and cleaned easily and they dont lose any of its integrity ..

how about pocket knives .. are the new ones dangerous because they way they are manufactured now ?.. the old wood handled knives styles are out dated .. they can now make knives easier with machines .. and they are made of aluminum anodized ..and other durable materials and are much less to rust or rot ..

but its the same as the old knives .. they just are made differently ..

when a mentally chalenged person grabs his knife and kills someone .. you dont get rid of knives because he used a knife ..

and what about this chicago article .. they cant defend themselves at all in chicago ,, so the criminals are in control in chicago .. they still carry their automatic and semi automatic weapons ..and when or if those go away .. they will just use shot guns .. or what ever weapons are still being used .. and then libs will want to get rid of shot guns ..

thats why they call themselves progressives .. one small step at a time ..

we all see the direction theyare trying to take us

Let me see if I can help. You see they don't want the guns. They want the public to not be able to stand up yo the control freaks that operate the strings from behind the curtains. If there is no weapons for the public to defend it's self the control freaks can have their way without haveing any resistance. If you look back at A Hitler that was what he did. Disarm the public then procede to doing away with about 6.5 million Jews. Just like they would do to the public that tried to resist the annilation of any one that wuld dare to stand up and resist. Read your histiry books. This imposter president and georgesoros are doing every thing possible to take everything the american has earned in the last 100 years. Got it??????? :mad: