Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA WANTS Preppers in Concentration Camps

wshflthnkn

It's so sad that you would make a comment like this... It has nothing to do with his race, I wouldn't think he was sincere if he was purple. His actions have spoken, not his color. Your remark shows your hate, keep it to yourself I don't care to hear it...

what about his tears seemed unreal to you? please explain, I saw the news coverage- not fake to me and many others around me and you are attacking the MAN's feelings and expresssions, really!

It is about race to and I have had to deal with it all my life as a tax paying citizen who is Black.

explain your thoughts.........................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

For one I don't have to explain myself to you for no reason EVEN IF IT WAS about race but it's not... He was wiping imaginary tears, I've watched it many times and have saw NOTHING!! Get over yourself Showtime and your color.. People with your mindset make me sick and are not worth my time...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

For one I don't have to explain myself to you for no reason EVEN IF IT WAS about race but it's not... He was wiping imaginary tears, I've watched it many times and have saw NOTHING!! Get over yourself Showtime and your color.. People with your mindset make me sick and are not worth my time...

I never saw any tears either.

• Upvote 3

Tears? If you pay attention to the video, he was wiping the outside of his eye lids (on the side farthest from his nose). I feel tears come from tear ducts. They

are on the nose side of the eye, not the outside of the eye lid. I do not think he was wiping tears

Precisely :bulb:

I'm glad you know your anatomy! Sadly a few choose to ignore physical impossibilities and get sucked in by the theatrics of it all. :blink:/>

• Upvote 1

BG, hit me back to explain your position when your white robe and hood finish washing. Shout works pretty good on blood stains along with some bleach ;)/>/>

I don't know about burning-cross smoke damage- Shout -it -out!

WOW, someone has a chip on their shoulder!! No where in any of her posts was she bashing your race. You sir are the reason racism is alive and well here in America, but it's not coming from the whites, unfortunately in your eyes the only way you can be a racist is to be white!

Showtime2012 - Mod Review - when your review period is up, if you continue to make everything about race, I will put you back on Mod Review permanently.

:rocking-chair:/>

Thanks TG for putting him in his place, hope y'all have a Merry Christmas down that way!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Amazing. Anyone of any color can say anything they want about Bush and nobody ever says "That's because he is white". But every time someone on a thread speaks bad of this clown, there will be someone else try to play the race card. I personally don't care what color he is and get so tired of people trying to throw that into the equation every time his name comes up. Sounds to me like someone has an inferiority complex.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amazing. Anyone of any color can say anything they want about Bush and nobody ever says "That's because he is white". But every time someone on a thread speaks bad of this clown, there will be someone else try to play the race card. I personally don't care what color he is and get so tired of people trying to throw that into the equation every time his name comes up. Sounds to me like someone has an inferiority complex.

Roadrunner

They make it sound like Obama isn't even the president, but is just an ordinary Black man, nothing more. We didn't do that to Obama. At least anyone of any color who complains about his presidency sees him as president, maybe a bad one, but still our president, but people, black or white, who blame everything on his color see nothing but his color.

• Upvote 1

I know exactly what you're saying Francie... I would have voted for a black person, I was considering Herman Cain but he wasn't all I wanted either. I'll tell ya, if Condaleeza Rice were to run I would vote for her.. that is one smart lady!! I really hate that we are put in this position as Americans to have the most awful President in history and if we voice our thoughts on it we are labelled racists...

• Upvote 1

It's so sad that you would make a comment like this... It has nothing to do with his race, I wouldn't think he was sincere if he was purple. His actions have spoken, not his color. Your remark shows your hate, keep it to yourself I don't care to hear it...

I don't trust Barney either! :lol:

-

• Upvote 1

I love you You love me

We're a happy family

With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.

Won't you say you love me too

I love you You love me

We're best friends like friends should be

I love you You love me

We're a happy family

I love you You love me

We're best friends like friends should be

This was burned into my brain during my children's younger years.

Every time I here it now I just want to puke till I'm purple :o

• Upvote 1

They make it sound like Obama isn't even the president, but is just an ordinary Black man, nothing more. We didn't do that to Obama. At least anyone of any color who complains about his presidency sees him as president, maybe a bad one, but still our president, but people, black or white, who blame everything on his color see nothing but his color.

I agree with you. I respect the office regardless of my personal feelings toward the person holding the office.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

This person's video is an opinion. I was expecting Obama himself to say something of the kind.

People need to realize they need to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Make better choices in their personal life, and not just 'react' like an animal to other people's sins.

There is nothing wrong with defending yourself.

But remember, we are supposed to emmulate Jesus, and walk as He walked.

Bamagirl maybe the end of the world is coming, calling you a racist, my goodness. You have one of the most sincere and caring hearts on DV and your being called a racist. Hey, you just got to experience some of what Jesus experienced, he stirred up peoples hearts too. Heck one day they were calling him the king of kings and the next day they wanted to crucify him. Bless you girl! :twothumbs:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif">

• Upvote 1

Hmmm.......I'm not even sure what to think of this guy. I can't say I haven't thought about exactly what he was saying, because I have, except the oil part, if that were true then why aren't we pumping it out? Why are we still getting bent over at the pumps?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do wonder, anyone who listens wonders. I hope he is wrong, but my gut tells me he is right about a civil war, and it seems our own government is feeding the fire, I can never remember a country more divided along political lines and ideals. I sincerely hope he is wrong. dry.gif/>/>/>/> Thanks for the post.

I do consider his mother a victim as well, there is nothing wrong with being prepared or trying to protect your kids, unfortunately this one went bad in the worst possible way. Every parent though tries to see the good in their children I just get sick inside wishing this could have been prevented, and gun control wouldn't have done anything.

The father is acting just like an Illuminati. If this is true the father just got himself out of a hearty child support and possibly a spousal support also. And he continues with his agenda. It sounds just about right. He's totally right about America being broke and insolvent. We are default. The only reason it has not collapsed yet is because the folks don't know it and still have confidence in the dollar. Well, what will happen when they realize how much of the dollar is out there and what it is really worth? I have the feeling that we are about to find out in the near future. They can't go much longer, and this fiscal cliff. They want it. They will do it just to make sure we are broke. You know, you got to pay government and their expensive habits. They have abused this country, they have been allowed to destroy our monetary system with their Fed Res policy which takes and extracts the wealth of the nation. Their contract is up this year, say no to renewal on the fed reserve. By the way for those of you who do not know, they are not a government federal entity, they are the elite bankers of the world who don't give a rats hinnie about nothing but their pleasure. They know the only way for them to make us total and complete slaves is the make us government dependent and take away our guns. Then we cannot rise up.

• Upvote 2

what about his tears seemed unreal to you? please explain, I saw the news coverage- not fake to me and many others around me and you are attacking the MAN's feelings and expresssions, really!

It is about race to and I have had to deal with it all my life as a tax paying citizen who is Black.

You are like all liberals. You live in a fanacey world that does not exist to real people. :butt-kicking::wacko:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dont think you can win here Showtime....I think you just walked into a Jr Klan Rally. LOL. :P/>

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...