Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA WANTS Preppers in Concentration Camps

wshflthnkn

Hmmm.......I'm not even sure what to think of this guy. I can't say I haven't thought about exactly what he was saying, because I have, except the oil part, if that were true then why aren't we pumping it out? Why are we still getting bent over at the pumps?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do wonder, anyone who listens wonders. I hope he is wrong, but my gut tells me he is right about a civil war, and it seems our own government is feeding the fire, I can never remember a country more divided along political lines and ideals. I sincerely hope he is wrong. <_</>/>/>/> Thanks for the post.

I do consider his mother a victim as well, there is nothing wrong with being prepared or trying to protect your kids, unfortunately this one went bad in the worst possible way. Every parent though tries to see the good in their children I just get sick inside wishing this could have been prevented, and gun control wouldn't have done anything.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 6

Something that kinda freaks me out with the conspiracy theorists was the movie with Mel Gibson I think it was "Conspiracy Theory" or something to that effect. Everyone thought he was nuts, but it turned out he was right about everything. I for one don't want to get caught in a too little too late scenario. Prepare for the worst pray for the best.

• Upvote 8

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

second amendment ..

i dont know who he thinks is going to be doing the rounding up of 300 million people and whos going to be shooting the citizens of the united states .. but the local police around here will not be participating and neither will the national guard .. .. it took years to try to straighten out iraq . they didnt round them up .. im not sure why anyone thinks they will round up american citizens ..

if they tried this .. it would takes years and years and they would eventually be on our side .. the military ,, national guard are citizens too .. they would not listen to orders like this ..they would simply go awal absent without leave .. and go home to defend their own familys ..reletives ,, friends ,, neighbors .. we in america will never incarcerate ourselves ..the liberals would imediatly see the truth and join up with the rednecks .. "us " ,, and it would be all over .. what do ya think they will just tweet them into insanity .. obama would not be in power if he attempted anything like that ... he would be in a jail cell.. the media would be taken over .. the air waves would be comondeered .. the weapons factorys and their workers would be controled by the people .. not some rogue govt ..

this guy is way off .. it wil never happen .. we are well educated in america against such attempts of taking away our freedom .. the generals in the military would be on our side not any such hitler like take over

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

second amendment ..

i dont know who he thinks is going to be doing the rounding up of 300 million people and whos going to be shooting the citizens of the united states .. but the local police around here will not be participating and neither will the national guard .. .. it took years to try to straighten out iraq . they didnt round them up .. im not sure why anyone thinks they will round up american citizens ..

if they tried this .. it would takes years and years and they would eventually be on our side .. the military ,, national guard are citizens too .. they would not listen to orders like this ..they would simply go awal absent without leave .. and go home to defend their own familys ..reletives ,, friends ,, neighbors .. we in america will never incarcerate ourselves ..the liberals would imediatly see the truth and join up with the rednecks .. "us " ,, and it would be all over .. what do ya think they will just tweet them into insanity .. obama would not be in power if he attempted anything like that ... he would be in a jail cell.. the media would be taken over .. the air waves would be comondeered .. the weapons factorys and their workers would be controled by the people .. not some rogue govt ..

this guy is way off .. it wil never happen .. we are well educated in america against such attempts of taking away our freedom .. the generals in the military would be on our side not any such hitler like take over

Agreed 100% my friend, actually several military officers have stated in such an event they would join the militia groups to train them, and of course bringing all of their toys, (we've already paid for), with them. I just sincerely hope it never comes to that, but you are right all the way.

I would prefer a Revolution to a Civil War... but that would take a mass awakening... left, right and center. If enough people figure out that government is our enemy... not each other... we might have a chance. Either way... prep on!

Agreed again! Actually I feel pity for anyone who get's on your bad side my friend, I seen what you did to that bar full of sailors and that was armed only with a drink in one hand and lip gloss in the other, I'd hate to be in the vicinity if your intentions were serious! :P

• Upvote 2

Obama IS a "Prepper" himself, so it's like the pot calling the kettle black,.....or he wouldn't be having Home Land Security stockpiling weapons and ammo at Social Security offices around the country. This has been talked about before. So a "concentration camp" for him would be fine!!!

Obama is the biggest threat to America & Democracy and Freedom that America has faced since America fought the American Revolution. It just AMAZES ME, at my age, to see so many Americans vote for this guy. What was Ohio & Virginia thinking???? These are middle America states that should have known better.

Hopefully Obama will continue up to a point that it will be feasible to truly impeach him....to get him out early.

As for Adam Lanza's mom,.....one who has weapons must take the responsibility to guard and protect access to those weapons. That is a charge that everyone should take seriously!!!! Everyone,...AMERICA,.. gets hurt when any one person drops that ball.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Agreed again! Actually I feel pity for anyone who get's on your bad side my friend, I seen what you did to that bar full of sailors and that was armed only with a drink in one hand and lip gloss in the other, I'd hate to be in the vicinity if your intentions were serious! :P/>/>

ROFL..... Allegedly..... I doubt you can prove it...... and anyway, I have already apologized to any and all Sailors I MAY have offended! I love Sailors (and all Military) :eyebrows:/>

Dive, my friend..... if the S ever does HTF..... I hope you ARE in the vicinity..... I'll need someone to stand back-to-back with! ;)/> (I'll bring more than lip gloss)

Seriously though...... the collectivists have former Military, survivalists aand preppers at the top of their enemies list because we're awake, armed and dangerous, self-sufficient, and won't have to cave due to hunger. We won't be led meekly to slaughter...... like the "unprepared". We will resist.

• Upvote 5

ROFL..... Allegedly..... I doubt you can prove it...... and anyway, I have already apologized to any and all Sailors I MAY have offended! I love Sailors (and all Military) :eyebrows:/>/>

Dive, my friend..... if the S ever does HTF..... I hope you ARE in the vicinity..... I'll need someone to stand back-to-back with! ;)/>/> (I'll bring more than lip gloss)

Seriously though...... the collectivists have former Military, survivalists aand preppers at the top of their enemies list because we're awake, armed and dangerous, self-sufficient, and won't have to cave due to hunger. We won't be led meekly to slaughter...... like the "unprepared". We will resist.

I'll stand back to back with you anytime. Cussing and shooting, besides you are the only one who can get the sailors to come back again. :lol: :lol:

I don't know about the preppers thing........but I hope they have peppers. I likes me some peppers! smile.gif

GO RV, then BV

Peppers are always good! :drool::lmao:

• Upvote 2

bamagirl...I truly feel odd about my attitude lately. I have always been supporting not only my country but also my government officials. Over the past few years I have seen that totally erode. I cannot help what I see and learn. Any more I have no faith in any of our elected officials. I still love my country even though I see it being sold to the highest bidder.

• Upvote 2

Did i miss something in this video? I didn't hear the President Speak once in this video nor was he quoted as saying anything...Just showing President Obama making a speech with no words heard but the maker of the video speaking the entire time. Nothing about him putting preppers in a concentration camp. I for one didn't vote for the President but he is still the President of the United States. All this video has done was play on the fears of the few on this forum. Until I actually see him trying to rewrite the Constitution or hear it from his mouth with my own ears .I will not believe that he is trying to take my weapons away. When that happens I will believe the End Times are near.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Did i miss something in this video? I didn't hear the President Speak once in this video nor was he quoted as saying anything...Just showing President Obama making a speech with no words heard but the maker of the video speaking the entire time. Nothing about him putting preppers in a concentration camp. I for one didn't vote for the President but he is still the President of the United States. All this video has done was play on the fears of the few on this forum. Until I actually see him trying to rewrite the Constitution or hear it from his mouth with my own ears .I will not believe that he is trying to take my weapons away. When that happens I will believe the End Times are near.

Let me start you out in the green (+).....you brave soul. smile.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I feel bad because I didn't even trust his tears were sincere...

Tears? If you pay attention to the video, he was wiping the outside of his eye lids (on the side farthest from his nose). I feel tears come from tear ducts. They

are on the nose side of the eye, not the outside of the eye lid. I do not think he was wiping tears

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The video doesnt show or prove anything. We already know the government is screwing us. running the national debt up 7 trillion in 4 years........is obviously designed destruction. quanatative easing is obviously designed destruction. not cutting federal spending is designed destruction.

and were counting on that wuss john boehner to stop it. Obama cant spend a dime without congress letting him. those stupid republicans will raise the debt ceiling........which to me........is worse than anything obamas done. we know who obama is, we expect him to screw it up. its good to see, obama kept his number one skill trait........community aggitator.....hes really good at that

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3

I would prefer a Revolution to a Civil War... but that would take a mass awakening... left, right and center. If enough people figure out that government is our enemy... not each other... we might have a chance. Either way... prep on!

I think people (in the US) are too mesmerized and entranced by the serpent with the cocky attitude and the forked tongue in order for there to be a Revolution. People have been so dumbed down by the progressive BS that they are beyond deceived. Have you ever tried to talk sense into an O Lover? Forget it! As far as taking our guns.........I do believe, THAT is exactly what they want to do. Just think , if the American public had no guns, what "he" would be able to get away with......... It makes me sick to think that people are SO decieved that they can't see what is happening. Do you think that people who own guns are just gonna hand them over? NOT! The people who own guns seem to be the only ones who actually realize what is happening. God help us.

• Upvote 3

It would be impossible to attempt and obtain all the firearms from the american public. that will never happen. I would expect themto shut down the power grids, then communications, then shut down the oil, then release a nasty virus to incapacitate. trying to go door to door taking peoples gun........would be dumb. Id bet, our public holds more arms than our own military.

If theirs no target....theres nothing to shoot. Your guns are incapacitated. your focus would be day to day survival

Edited by truthful1

Hopefully Obama will continue up to a point that it will be feasible to truly impeach him....to get him out early.

There's already enough to impeach him, but for some reason it doesn't get done. Maybe it's that 1.6 billion rounds of hollowpoints the homeland security has stockpiled along with the 800 FEMA internment camps.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they were not real.............. Us BLACK folks ain't human to many here in AmeriKKKa, right BG! :lol:/>

this is so sad that you would make a comment like that, but I as well as many others laugh at you little devils! :lol:/> :lol:/>

It's so sad that you would make a comment like this... It has nothing to do with his race, I wouldn't think he was sincere if he was purple. His actions have spoken, not his color. Your remark shows your hate, keep it to yourself I don't care to hear it...

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2