Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Nadita

Christmas is a season of blessings from Heaven above, a season of sharing with all those we love, a season of caring and warmth and good cheer, a season of hope for the coming New Year.

May you find yourself in “awe” of His awesome love and grace that is abound and sufficient for you.

May you find the peace that is beyond our understanding to reign in your heart, no matter what your circumstances are.

May you find the unspeakable joy that will be your strength.

May you see hope in the midst of the storm

May you have faith to move mountains

And most of all, may you smile when you look back at the beginning of the year and see how blessed you are and how far you have come :)

God bless you richly today, tomorrow and always :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS 2013 :)

• Upvote 7

Christmas is a season of blessings from Heaven above, a season of sharing with all those we love, a season of caring and warmth and good cheer, a season of hope for the coming New Year.

May you find yourself in “awe” of His awesome love and grace that is abound and sufficient for you.

May you find the peace that is beyond our understanding to reign in your heart, no matter what your circumstances are.

May you find the unspeakable joy that will be your strength.

May you see hope in the midst of the storm

May you have faith to move mountains

And most of all, may you smile when you look back at the beginning of the year and see how blessed you are and how far you have come :)/>

God bless you richly today, tomorrow and always :)/>

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS 2013 :)/>

Mele Kalikimaka Island Style

God gave us the best gift - His son Jesus :peace::bow:

• Upvote 1

Bless you Nadita........You have such a caring and pure heart. May you and yours enjoy the only Birthday that really matters. Merry Christmas. smile.gif

GO RV, then BV

Shab,

You still alive... :)/>/> good to see ya... don't be a stranger now... we miss ya

How about if I say "God is good to me" I am going in the right direction lol just waiting for the rv to make life even better :)/>/>

Nadita, yes you have a very kind heart. I wish you a very, very, Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Year's . Let's hope and pray for an RV soon-ly

Saint,

Are you telling me that I will have "RV" in my Christmas stocking ??? I have been nice, you know ;)/>/> :)/>/>

• Upvote 1