Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 12-19-12

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] I think you could be right. And if you are right, I'll just have to apologize to my wife because I will not be able to take the break she asked me to laugh.gif

God bless you all, and Merry Christmas.

Hmmmm... Adam may I suggest if that happens you humbly apologize and then buy her some great big gift that will sweep her off her feet, and promise her some awesome R & R.... God know's my wife deserves it that too after putting up with me hanging out with all my cyber family so much... which btw... I wouldn't miss for the world... that and you can take her to Vegas.. I think she'll forgive you "eventually" Adam...wink.gif... as I hope my wife will too!!! blush.gif

Thanks for posting Viz, and thanks Adam, as always, the John Wayne of straight shooters!!! smile.gif Ya'll have a merry, merry Christmas, and God Bless ya'll too!!! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam enjoy your chats as always but I do think on this one you indulged the conspiracy nuts a bit too much. This is a real health issue and it's painfully obvious (IMO) that this wasn't invented to keep people from investing in the IQD (magically somehow for how long?) or to hide the RV. God that sounds even more stupid saying it outloud.

That whole theory doesn't make sense on so many levels. It's just silly and what purpose would it serve? The Kuwait analogy is lame and we all know that. This stroke (coma) whatever it is, is real. He's 80 years old for god sakes and has all sorts of health issues after a hard life. Just my take on it anyway.

These chat rooms on other sites are driving me nuts with the "They're only doing this to hide the RV," idiotic, dribble, moronic, sideshow babble which is driving me mad. Does it show?

SWFG please go back and reread what Adam said about Talabani. He made it clear that yes he had a stroke and is sick. His comment on it being a ruse (sp) was just to indulge the conspiracy nuts. He was not saying they are true

I, like you are getting tired of these sites pumping their people the way they do.

• Upvote 1

I too would like to add my wishes to everyone here at Dinar Vets, I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and an extremely Happy New Year. I don't post much but read comments a lot. I appreciate all that is done here for all of our benefit!! I know that it takes a lot of time and work and want everyone to know that I appreciate it all. Have a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May God bless you all for your labor of love!!! Thank you from my heart to yours!!!

Sassylassie

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with you. everything that happens good or bad, is because of the rv. people are reading rv out of everything. iraqi and the kurds start battling, its because of an rv, the cbi is overtaken and other banks are burned up, its because of a rv. talabani almost dies, its because of the rv. can anything happen without it being tied to a rv?

On a brighter note, merry christmas to all at dv

Reading RV out of everything, this is a Dinar web site.. We all are hoping for a positive in this investment what ever it may be. Your calling the kettle black, when every input you have is a neg..so what is the difference..I ask my self sometime over your comment why are you here if this a myth as you call it.. And Thanks Adam for the Chat and Merry Christmas to all

I just really need a Christmas miracle right now. I am grateful for all of the DV members who aren't constantly negative. I am surrounded literally every day with nothing but negativity, and its really starting to affect me. Really need to get some positive vibes now and then to keep me going.

Hang in there Northern Lights... your not alone, and as the ol' preacher said... "It may feel like Friday... but Sunday's Coming!!!" wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas to Adam and the mods.....and all the visitors to this site.....Lets just hope we are not saying those same words this time next year because that will mean we havent had an RV yet.

Oops...my thumb hit the - button by accident. I'm so sorry. On my cell. Can someone take of it for me with a +? Thanks and sorry.

• Upvote 1

SWFG please go back and reread what Adam said about Talabani. He made it clear that yes he had a stroke and is sick. His comment on it being a ruse (sp) was just to indulge the conspiracy nuts. He was not saying they are true

I, like you are getting tired of these sites pumping their people the way they do.

I'm sure SWFG was just reiterating the logic behind the stance.

That's what I like about both Adam and SWFG....they don't tend to leap much further than they can see.