Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq’s 2013 budget to be endorsed by Dec 31?

RVWITHME

I still have reason (hope) that we see this RV by January 26 2013.

Although no one is talking rate yet, I believe that this is another step in the right direction.

Cheers!

Parliament member claims Iraq’s 2013 budget by be endorsed by Dec 31

Posted: December 17, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Australian House of Representatives, Council of Ministers, Council of Representatives of Iraq, Government budget, Iraq, Law, middle east, United States federal budget OFFICIAL CLAIMS HURRYING UP ENDORSEMENT OF 2013 BUDGET

Iraq, December 17, 2012

MP Majida al-Temimi claimed members of the Parliament to speed up the endorsement of 2013 Federal State Budget before the end of this year.

She reported in a statement to media that the federal budget’s law of 2013 must be endorsed before 31st December, 2012, so the ministries would not have reasons to give justification to the negligence in their work, indicating that the ministries always attribute overlooking of their duties to the setback in the endorsement of state budget.

The political arena witnesses from time to time some wide complicated differences that impact the endorsement of the state financial budget.

The Council of Ministers has approved the budget law draft of 2013, which reached 138 trillion, on October 23, while the Parliament of Iraq is still discussing over the law project of the State Budget for 2013.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

this might be a push to get the rates to 1000 from what it is now ,, it will be up in the air after that about the 1 to 1 or zero department ,,,, if you bought into this at 1180 and it goes to 1000 the difference is 180 mmmm wonder what the profit from that would be ??? i been running butt off and can`t really focus on values at this time ,,, anyone figure this one plz

• Upvote 1

this might be a push to get the rates to 1000 from what it is now ,, it will be up in the air after that about the 1 to 1 or zero department ,,,, if you bought into this at 1180 and it goes to 1000 the difference is 180 mmmm wonder what the profit from that would be ??? i been running butt off and can`t really focus on values at this time ,,, anyone figure this one plz

Jeep- 1180 to 1000 would give you about a 15% Gain- less spread and commissions!

• Upvote 2

If by 1180 you mean you paid 1180 per million, 1000 to 1 would be a 15% loss, IF you didn't have to pay a spread on the sale.

If you have to pay a 20% spread on the sale, it'd be a 32% loss.

If you are looking for a new rate in the budget, I sure hope you arent holding your breath.....they wouldnt put that in a public budget for the world to see......its the same olguru pumped nonsense....every year they scream that the new rate will be seen with the new.budget....lol.....not gonna happen

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

If you are looking for a new rate in the budget, I sure hope you arent holding your breath.....they wouldnt put that in a public budget for the world to see......its the same olguru pumped nonsense....every year they scream that the new rate will be seen with the new.budget....lol.....not gonna happen

Try Telling That To Umbertino .......

Who Always Gets Fooled About This Time Every December For Over 9 Years Running .......

:D:D:D

Sorry Umbertino, I Had To Do It ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 3