Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tampa Dinar email. $950 per million

iqdcrazy

So, I got this email from Tampadinar.com

Merry Christmas

We have exciting news for you. We are offering for all of our loyal customers one million dinar for a price of $950 per million with free shipping. Never before seen.

Also, for all you Dong Lovers out there we are giving away one gram of suisse gold .9999 24kt when you purchase 5 million dong or more, buy 10 million get 2 grams.

We love our Tampa Dinar Family, thanks for being there, Merry Xmas and happy RV.

Why have they gone cheaper than everyone else? is something happening I don't know about.

I have always payed that price, and I been in it for 3 yrs. I guess it's all in where you buy it. Maybe they need money at 950. they still make a profit. I would not read much into it. They dont kow any more than we do..This could be a ploy to get you to sell yours back to them for 800.per mil.:bugs:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/bugs.gif">

• Upvote 1

And with your generous purchase of these "must have" items we will throw in a beautifully hand crafted Dinar/Dong calendar complete with highlighted event markers for future references. All the intel RV dates are recorded and masterfully accentuated in a very exclusive dazzling gold leaf design. Even the most pessimistic speculator wont be able to resist owning this calendar So, know what the "Gurus" know before they know it! Remember,......Tampadinar.com Calandar ....again, Tampadinar.com Calandar.

• Upvote 4

i just sent my dinar selling e-mail : selling dinar - buy 1 million dinar at 10,ooo u.s. dollars will throw in a handy golf bag full of golf clubs ,, uhhhh lets see what else i will get rid of,,{ i mean extra good stuff } bicycles, toys ,hotwheels, uhhhhhh canoes and trailer ,,, camping items ,,, stop me folks i`m having a barn burner sale :lol:

• Upvote 4

Has to be a reason , NO ONE gives away something for cheaper, that they KNOW is going to go up in value ???? Thats like me giving you 2 oz of gold for 2.00$ , RED FLAG .......IMO

God Bless

Dinarmania is dying, and they're lowering their prices to try and generate more sales. Take a look at the webtraffic site alexa and check dinarvets.com. "Reach" % is down 90% from the peak in 2011. Pageviews are down almost 95%. Same with all the other dinar sites.

• Upvote 3

I just Bought more at $800. per mil,All over Ebay at LOW prices.. I guess news like this puts people in fear and are now selling out. with shipping of $1.00.. what a Great Country we live in.. NOW R V at $2. and let me go PLZ ! Remember never buy more than you can stand to lose, and hope for a PROFIT.

• Upvote 1

I just Bought more at $800. per mil,All over Ebay at LOW prices.. I guess news like this puts people in fear and are now selling out. with shipping of $1.00.. what a Great Country we live in.. NOW R V at $2. and let me go PLZ ! Remember never buy more than you can stand to lose, and hope for a PROFIT.

$800? Wow!

Were the uncirculated?

Has to be a reason , NO ONE gives away something for cheaper, that they KNOW is going to go up in value ???? Thats like me giving you 2 oz of gold for 2.00$ , RED FLAG .......IMO

God Bless

It absolutely doesn't mean anything. Some people seem to think every single thing that happens means something. When Ali at Dinar Trade lowered his buy price to $810 there was a post about how that had to mean something. When Macy's runs a sale on Sweaters every Friday does that mean something huge in the textile industry no, it's simply a company trying to bring themselves to the forefront with the one thing that matters to us buyers and that's price.

The Dinar has been going up in value for a while now and prices for Dinar have been dropping for a while now. A while back prices were like over $1200, then one dealer lowered their price everyone else followed suit and price dropped. Then prices were at $1040 pretty much seemed to be standard price but then Ali or someone went to $999 and then that was the price then some other dealer went to $970, now Tampa Dinar goes to $950. It means nothing as far as the Dinar revaluing dealers dont know any more than you or I do its simply a price war like anything else android phones are constantly battling over lower price. Samsung drops price then HTC follows.

• Upvote 1