Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stepping Away from the Forum

pattyangel

I will be stepping away from the forum for a bit. Hubby is coming home for the holidays, I haven't seen him in 6 months and I am excited. I must now focus on quality time with him. Sooooooo....

At this time I want to wish my DV family a Merry Christmas and Wonderful Prosperous New Year !!!!!

May your stockings be filled with love, harmony, peace, compassion and many many blessings to you and your families.

Everyone stay safe through your travels. God Bless us all.

See you all next year, or hopefully sooner.

xmas-tree-070.gif + party-066.GIF

• Upvote 12

I will be stepping away from the forum for a bit. Hubby is coming home for the holidays, I haven't seen him in 6 months and I am excited. I must now focus on quality time with him. Sooooooo....

At this time I want to wish my DV family a Merry Christmas and Wonderful Prosperous New Year !!!!!

May your stockings be filled with love, harmony, peace, compassion and many many blessings to you and your families.

Everyone stay safe through your travels. God Bless us all.

See you all next year, or hopefully sooner.

xmas-tree-070.gif + party-066.GIF

Enjoy your time with your hubby!! Have a GREAT Holiday and stop in from time to time to check on us!!

God Bless!

Bump

• Upvote 3

May God be with the family during this Christmas Season. May the Spirit of God fill your lives with joy and happiness, peace and comfort, hope and strength, and let the Light of Christ shine through you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

(Sounds like a card, I know, but I mean every word.)

• Upvote 1

AAAHHHHHHHH pattyangel ---- Thank you for being my friend -- I will miss you but at the same time will be rejoicing for you and hubby and your time together -

Happy Holidays - May your blessings be wonderful - Take care - Be safe - Be Well - Be Happy - Be Kind

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for your sincere thoughtful comments.

Who knows I may sneak in an opinion every now and then.

Okay signing off, see you all next year ;)

Have a Blessed Merry Christmas !!!!

Remember our lost angels and keep their Mommy's and Daddy's in your prayers, along with all the other family members and the whole community. :(

• Upvote 2