Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 12-19-2012

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,

Reading an article titled: United Nations recognizes Iraq’s commitment to international resolutions; Next few months is a period of confidence building and time to settle issues

This information was in the article and states the UN is not pushing as hard to get them out of Chapter 7; 12/16/2012 12:00 am

Moon: for Iraq and Kuwait opportunity to announce a new collaboration Confirmed the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon’s commitment to Iraq its international obligations,

but he is no longer directing the country quickly from Chapter VII. Comes at a time announced a UN that the year 2015 will see the closure of the file of compensation after commitment Baghdad all its obligations.

Do you think this is a bit of smoke to throw us off their trail of info? Thanks

Whats Cracking Adam hope your weekend was blessed.My question to you is arent you tired of being ask the same a$$ questions weekly I would be mentally exchausted.If I was in your position I would be listening to Rick James Mary Jane daily. B)

Whats Cracking Adam hope your weekend was blessed.My question to you is arent you tired of being ask the same a$$ questions weekly I would be mentally exchausted.If I was in your position I would be listening to Rick James Mary Jane daily. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Adam, good morning, In your opinion do you think the President stroke will affect the progress we have been seeing taking place in Iraq, the RV, Kurds negotiations, and other aspects of moving the country along to be successful. Adam and everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! God Bless!

• Upvote 1

Good morning Adam, staff and DV members. Looks like you have been booked up on the Talibani questions so I will just wish you, your family, staff, moderators and all the DV family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! As always, I appreciate all the good things you bring into this chat room and the forums.

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam Could this be staged, I mean Talabani was in a meeting with Maliki just hours before he had a stroke, the U N is in a closed door meeting. and I hear Erbil agreement is just a rubber stamp away.If I remember Kuwait did this just days be for they R Ved.. what is your thoughts ?

• Upvote 1

Adam,

From your post last week a statement was made by someone about Maliki listing a small piece of property for $ 900,000 US dollars. If this information is in fact true, what would this same piece of property have sold for 2 years ago? Not having any idea what property in Iraq has sold for in the past, this information potentially means ........??? This question in no way is meant to be offensive, I am just trying to figure out how this could possibly mean the RV is near?? Is Maliki expecting people to be foolish enough to pay an exorbitant amount for this property?

Adam and Staff, Merry Christmas & I hope everyone has a Prosperous Happy New Year .. With the World Bank, aiding Iraq 900 million dollars, and the World bank stateing that they would become partners with Iraq, What would this mean ? Could this have a delay on the RV/RD, knowing they have this extra cash now, Your Thoughts on this Please ? Thnak Adam

hello adam and mods,, o,k, here it is --- i wish for a nice red coupe ,with removable hard top , also a nice red head with renmovable,,,, ohhhhhh heck that is for santa , sorry ,,, oh here it is ,, hey adam buddy , if the rate of currency is going to go from 1160 to 1000 , the rate moves only , then if this is true they drop the zero`s off the 1000 , now this is 1 rate , as in 1 to 1 , i`m not sure but would this be the only thing effected by the drop of zero`s , or do you think when the 1000 becomes 1 there might be another effect in the currency too { i.e.: 10,ooo to 10 or 25,ooo to 25 ,, the l-o-p story } i guess my question is what is to keep them from just taken only the 1000 to 1, and then call it 1 to 1 rate and be done with it , and anyone with 25,ooo dinars has 25,ooo dinars ? it is confussing,, thanks have a great holiday ;)

• Upvote 1

Adam. Really . Is Talabani really dead ? Have not seen a true confirmation anywhere as to the truth of his so called, " Official Death." Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, the Mods and all your Administration workers who keep you in line. Thanks and be well.