Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello Everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Farwould! One thing's for sure—if you're a recent speculator and the RV comes soon, your timing is better than it's been for most of us here; if you're a recent speculator and it doesn't come soon you'll see your patience-muscles increase proportionally to the wait. :)

Welcome to Dinar Vets Fanwould -- I have been in the investment for about 4 yrs now - I have been a member of Dinar Vets since October 2011 but was a very silent observer until just a couple months ago

I am much more active now but this forum has a lot of activity - a lot of knowledgeable posters - and a lot of categories - It is quite a challenge to keep up - I accept that I can't so read what I can - respond to what I can - and contribute what I can - We all have the freedom to move at our own pace

I am sure with the variety of posts that you will find something to enlighten you a little more - get you to think a little more - and question a little more -

I have found myself to be at the mercy of another for assistance and each time was treated with courtesy and understanding -

I hope you have made Patience your friend and you enjoy the ride from here - UNEEK

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome farwould, you have made a wise choice my son! Now join the NRA and you will be golden!!

I dont think so the nra believes in killing for a way of life.

I love everyone and will NEVER own a gun ever! God said thall shall not kill but you would anyway?

I come to this forum in peace,Love everyone the way you want them to love you.

Why would you write such a thing to welcome someone to the room?

I guess God didnt bless you down there and a gun gives you inches of bravery?

I love you folks and would only want God to bless you and your families and be safe from evil doers

against his word.Where the good people go evil lurks around the corner to rob you of your faith in him.

I pray for you sxsess trust in God and you will be golden!! God Bless you and everybody in the forum.

Farwould

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I love everyone and will NEVER own a gun ever! God said thall shall not kill but you would anyway?

I love you folks and would only want God to bless you and your families and be safe from evil doers

against his word.Where the good people go evil lurks around the corner to rob you of your faith in him.

I pray for you sxsess trust in God and you will be golden!! God Bless you and everybody in the forum.

Farwould

I'm thankful for any prayers I receive. No offense farwould but you have a twisted view of guns. It is our 2nd amendment right to bear arms. Also, I dont need weapons to be brave. I just need the US Constitution, which I will defend with my life. Gun ownership has nothing to do with killing people, it has everything to do with protecting ourselves from a tyranical govt and from bad people! If you cant see the need for this you should reference Australia's gun confiscation nightmare! An unarmed public only removes arms from law abiding citizens! Then what do you think happens? It's obvious to most of us.

• Upvote 6

Farwould

no sense of humor. <_<

Let's Mark This Day On Our Calendars Sxsses smile.gif I Agree With You!!!

Thank you Maggie, will do. I'm sure we will have more we can agree on. I think the hostility on this board does not stem from the people here. IMO its from all the negative issues that are all around us. I dont even recognize my country anymore. I would fight & die for the freedom & liberty of all here on this board and in this country. I'm afraid we are just getting started with the decline we are seeing. I hope & pray I'm wrong.

Thank you Maggie, will do. I'm sure we will have more we can agree on. I think the hostility on this board does not stem from the people here. IMO its from all the negative issues that are all around us. I dont even recognize my country anymore. I would fight & die for the freedom & liberty of all here on this board and in this country. I'm afraid we are just getting started with the decline we are seeing. I hope & pray I'm wrong.

Thank You, Agreed Again... No I don't believe the hostility on this board stems from the people here...

there is plenty of it seeping in though... and I hope that we can recognize that is not who we are as Americans.

United We Stand.

We can stop the decline anytime we decide to come together and see what is at the root of the negative issues.

We need to stop fighting each other and have a real dialog... it is not the Dems or the Reps to blame... that is just the distracting game that keeps us divided.

This has been a progression that has been developing for years, just kept on moving along, no matter who was in office.

NDAA was not suddenly invented during 2011 when Obama signed it... anyone notice Romney wasn't objecting to it either? Just one example.

The development for the National Data (collection) Center started in the 70's, it will be completed this year...

Don't want to write a novel but there's a start.

WELCOME ABOARD FARWOULD biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I've been a VIP member for quite a few months, but haven't really posted here. I read it occasionally, but it seems everything is dated. Is there action here anywhere?

Welcome aboard Farwould. I disagree with you on you 2nd amendment right but that's ok............. As for Whiplassh click on the whats new? link on the top of the page it changes every time someone post so it is always the latest and greatest join in.

WELCOME TO DINAR VETS AND TO THE FORUM. IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE JOIN US IN THIS RIDE AND ESPECIALLY ONES FROM TEXAS. SERIOUSLY, THERE ARE SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN HERE WHO CAN HELP IF YOU NEED TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SITE, THE DINAR AND OTHER DINAR RELATED ISSUES. HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US IN CHAT WHEN YOU CAN.