Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor relax

lamar3007

I am amazed how many of you get so excited about someone saying its gonig to rv any day,then get down when it doesn't happen.Be realistic and patient.I believe it will happen one day.I also believe that when it finally happens the news will spread around the world in a heartbeat

I am amazed how many of you get so excited about someone saying its gonig to rv any day,then get down when it doesn't happen.Be realistic and patient.I believe it will happen one day.I also believe that when it finally happens the news will spread around the world in a heartbeat

Thanks LAMAR - good counsel...!

Blessings,

RON :)

I think that most of us are being patient. I for one, am along for the ride wether it be 10 days or 10 years. but we all have dreams and our own reasons for being involved with this investment. OF COURSE we all get excited when we hear a good rumor that the day we are all looking forward to might be here soon. the day that this currency improves is the only reason why this website exsits. ofourse there is nothing that we can do to speed it up and there is no reason to get down when rumors don't come true but the excitment is what makes this so much fun...and we all know that someday one of these rumors will come true.

This is great because at the end of the day it's the truth. If and when this happens everyone will know it, not just VIP members or insiders with contacts. When this happens the whole world will know it. If you hang on to every rumor, you will consume yourself with this. I am just very disheartened to hear all these people who apppearently call themselves Christians get on hear and say that God knows they need this and really use his name in vein. All of us could use this and I truly pray for anyone who is in desperate financial need, but my advice is to look for a realistic more immediate option to better yourself financially than to sit and wait on a one in a million shot. I want this to happen as badly as anyone, if it revalues at a dime and I get taxed 50%+, I will be sufficiently blessed beyond my wildest imagination. But my heart truly goes out to anyone who has placed their entire life on this happening. God does rescue us in our time of need, but he also leaves us in our own inequities! Please stop using a God who loves you so much that he sent his son, to be your ticket to be a millionaire. Matthew 5:45 says God causes the sun to rise on the wicked as well as the righteous, and sends rain to the just and unjust alike. If this was meant to be, it will be. God bless all

Very true, I feel better than that too, I was just speaking about all these people here saying they are about to lose houses and get things repoed. This is an investment. A high return investment at that. And with high return there is also high risk. That's not negativity that's reality. I was just saying if I was about to lose my home I wouldn't count on a rv for my rescue because of the uncertainty of it. It could happen tomorrow or it could happen in five years. IMO it just seems like so many people hang on to every rumor hoping it's the one that makes them a millionaire. And people claiming God knows they need this. God knows what we all need and in my life I've seen what I thought I needed wasn't what God thought I needed. Noone hopes more than me this happens tomorrow. But I'm not counting on this to be my financial security for the rest of my life. Whatever it brings me will be more of a blessing than I deserve. That's just the way I think of it. I hope it's the best thing to ever happen to any of us! God bless all