Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Part of the Why Behind President John F Kennedy's Assassination

Rayzur

Part I

This is becoming a harder video to find. Maybe its because I am on my MAC, but I can't open over half the videos on this that I used to 6 months ago.

This is perhaps more relevant today than it was then.... and likely more than a few of you who get what he is saying, will sit up in your chair and listen again.... and then start looking around at the other information out there...

This is not a partisan discussion, and if it becomes one I am going to puke in disgust at the point being completely missed. ... we are all on the boat...... together..... with each other..... on the same boat....

This man had the stones to tell the truth about something no other president since has dared to utter in any public forum. Indeed, the assassination of our President may well have been the message to any following him, the consequences of standing up for the truth...

This speech has been mistakenly called his last speech by some, however it was delivered in April 1961, two years prior to his assassination.

A friend recently delivered a copy of his notes and the final product of what would have been JFK's last speech, which JFK was slated to deliver on the day he was assassinated. Not sure if I will post that, however its pretty clear to me that he was setting the stage to take on those responsible for withholding the truths from the American people and the world....

And please do not get sucked up into the author's video rendition of the President's speech to the point you start to argue with that content and interpretation, and completely miss the point. Listen to this man's words, and then listen again. It will be shocking to many that he predicted the government world today

http://www.youtube.c...e=results_video

If you are able to view other videos about this subject, I'd like to know, as I'm not sure if its about a MAC or its about taking this information down from public view. We are beginning to clearly assemble the pieces, and it will threaten every step taken by those concealing what is going on today.

• Upvote 4

Forgot to mention, if you can't find videos to open, look for people with playlists that have them, and go into the playlist. You can bounce between playlists and hopefully open within them, those you can't open on their own (hope that made sense).... Still don't know if this is a Mac issue last couple of days, or if these videos are slowly disappearing....

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised that no one has commented on our former President's speech. It occurred to me that people are so tired of conspiracy theories that they don't have the stomach for one more... This one is not so much about a conspiracy as much as JFK told us exactly why we are where we are today as a country, and we didn't have the context for what he was saying back then....

Maybe it was bad title, .... I don't want this one to be missed... He is straight up giving us the back drop to our lives in current times..... Maybe I should repost with a better title, lest some think this is just another exploration of a conspiracy mystery? I just can't believe that no one else is totally blown away by this.... Anyone have any ideas.... anyone?... anyone?......

• Upvote 1

Rayzur- I always appreciate your posts and incite and you are a lot better versed in these things than I. I agree he is telling us a lot about where we were headed and are probably going to arrive very soon, But I have a question for you and other people on here more knowledgable than I. How do we fix the problem??? Short of a civil war, any suggestions to stop the path we are obviously on?????

• Upvote 1

I have a question for you and other people on here more knowledgeable than I. How do we fix the problem??? Short of a civil war, any suggestions to stop the path we are obviously on?????

My opinion? It seems in these times, one of the greater Blessings from God would be the gift of discernment....In my combined experience coupled with that of my colleagues working for different agencies.... nothing is as it seems.... nothing.... There is much to distract us, and it seems there is a constant barrage of stimulus confronting and demanding our attention...

I can only write for a bit as I have to go pack... but I'll start herein and get back with more later.....

JFKs word about infiltration versus straight up confrontation are spot on. No one would come directly at us as a country unless their goal was to fail. I personally believe that the US and its fierce independence and patriotism has created a considerable obstacle thwarting some whack azz agenda that has been in play since the Bretton Woods meeting and/or the creation of the Fed etc etc etc...

However, unlike conspiracy theorists, I don't necessarily think its a well organized machine that has created and handed down to its lineage some master plan, as much as there was a master plan that has taken on a life of its own. I've seen it happen more times that not. for example and very roughly speaking as an example, look at FDR and his creation of the social security system.... It was an organized way to approach a problem back then, that has taken on an entire life and identity of its own with a massive infra-structure that continues to re-create itself so as to assure survival of it... People get/got invested in maintaining its life for the sake of itself... (For you historians, I know this is rough, just what I could come up with off the top of my head). Another example would be the (I think the name is) Energy commission created by Carter. Its foundation for creation ceased to exist a long time ago, yet as an agency, it continued to re-create itself, and now demands millions to feed it as it continues to function absent the reason for its creation...

In this fashion I think there is an agenda that is playing out, and taking on an identity of its own, engages its players in a commitment to support it and perpetuate it... The big money people, the players who were brought on to play the game, those for whom the game was handed down from their families... and those invited to play because of skills they brought to the party.... there is a whack azz agenda that continues to play out.. (this is said so roughly)...

Of course in the in the end, the consequences are the same and we the people of this country are left to confront its resulting impact. So back to JFK, giving some meaningful context to the game... or at least some of the rules by which its played.

how do you take on such a powerful nation with such fiercely independent and patriotic people? You infiltrate, fracture, isolate, divide and conquer.... Just look at what is happening now... First target.... I can tell you for a fact, that the easiest way to manipulate a people is to go after their religious belief. That and politics are the fundamental issues people identify with. And the more they lose who they are as an individual by over-identifying with a religious affiliation or political affiliation, the easier they are to manipulate.

Digressing for a moment.... PLEASE note, I am not saying the deeper their faith and relationship with God/Jesus, the easier they are to manipulate... indeed those with depth, understand the relationship is individual and no one can take or make choices about that relationship but the individual. I am instead saying, the more they are identified as a religious affiliation, with prescribed dictates as to how they (and everyone else) should act or choose for themselves (and everyone around them), the more easy they are to manipulate. And I don't mean to offend anyone. Nor am I saying to stop going to religious services.... again.. this now more than ever is the time for discernment.... be conscious as to what the "church" is making an enemy so as to engage your efforts in the act of fighting it...

Back to first target: religion... There is an entire group of people who have been convinced that God left them and He has to be invited back (and most importantly, consistent with a prescribed formula)... so instead of standing together knowing that God our Father will never abandon us, we have a group split off fighting the world around them, demanding they act a certain way so as to invite God back. God did not leave, though someone needed to convince people that He did, so as to split them off from standing with those who know God is and always will remain with those who know Him to be so.

Political: Look at what is happening around the country and even on this forum. We have been convinced that there are two distinct ways of doing things, and only the person representing our way of doing it, is fit to hold office. This is a major divisive and powerfully destructive maneuver. How effective it is, to convince people there is a true difference, with almost magical immediate change the moment their guy takes office. Add to that character assassination, name calling, and characterization of anyone voting different than you as an idiot, moron, lazy, greedy, self-serving, and a whole host of other pejorative terms, and you have one hellava huge fracture and division of America. Someone convinced a lot of people that a huge group of people are after their money. And in reaction, some of those people have abandoned all compassion in their effort to hunker down and protect every molecule of what is theirs. Brilliant plan for isolating us from each other. Instead of finding ways for everyone to contribute and add what they can to the betterment of all, (and yes everyone can and should contribute..everyone), many have given up all hope for their fellow man and have built huge walls around what is theirs.. How easy is that to step into and continue to push the wedge of division in splintering us off from each other to the point that there is not enough people together on anything and therein can stand against nothing, in their righteous separation. That is of course their right, how ever unproductive and destructive that might be.

I am so crystal clear about this... Indeed I simply can't understand why some people voted for the guy they did. And for the moment I might think them an idiot, or shallow, or uneducated... or whatever... and that will for me, last only a moment... and then I am back to where I am called to be and that is this....United we stand, divided we fall....nothing is as it seems... no one knows what is really going on in the bigger picture of what is unfolding... and I mean no one, not even the individual players... and whatever that is, no amount of name calling, difference, fear, anger or resentment will overcome the power of God ... who is and always will be present to those knowing this...and I will not be manipulated into thinking He has abandoned me, and I must now abandon those who are different in order to survive...

BigSky... I gotta go, so in short for now...

Number 1: Stand together, we are being picked off like nitwits on a fence... one by one being peeled off into groups of righteous belief that we are right about the other being wrong

Number 2 Ask for and use the gift of discernment. Don't jump on a bandwagon cause it sounds good. In fact, avoid all bandwagon jumping in any case, and instead, live your beliefs, principles and values in the walk of your daily life. (bandwagons are another name for manipulated reaction to logic based upon false premise, which at face value, is not evident)

Number 3: Avoid reactionary, or impulsive responses... stop, look, listen and trust your core instinct...not your emotional reaction to some glitzy slogan or campaign...

Number 4: meet your neighbors, expand your family circle, and get to know who you can and can't trust in your lives.

Number 5: In every event there are at least 2 responses. Pick the one that is not destructive, serves no good, and will only lead to greater division, separation, and isolation.

Number 6: Think through the long-term consequences of your response. The law of unintended consequences is alive and well...

Gotta go...

Stay focused and repel that which breeds fear, selfishness, anger, greed, or division. Know that God did not abandon you. Greater is He within me than he within the world.

Blessings ~~~

• Upvote 4

Thank so much for posting that speech,JFK was the president I voted for,I think he was a great man.I just wish we had some men like him today.

Thanks again. Ronnie

I was 6 when he was assassinated - still remember being pulled out of school and being sent home. I have since read a few books on the man and the statesman he was, and agree - the world would be a much better place with more men like him in charge.

• Upvote 1

I was 6 when he was assassinated - still remember being pulled out of school and being sent home. I have since read a few books on the man and the statesman he was, and agree - the world would be a much better place with more men like him in charge.

BJ that's interesting... Were you in Canada then... which would be pretty amazing that this event impacted our neighboring country to that extent?

And I agree with all of you.... what a gift it would be to have people like him, who have the stones and are willing to stand up for what is right and against that which darkness to our lives.....

Thanks everyone for your input .... this speech has really touched me, and it is still brewing within relative to what is happening these days....

I was around 7 at the time in New Zealand...we too were crammed around the available TV's and radios for news updates...we were mortified that such a good politician with the guts to stand up to "evil aggression" was taken out by assassination. So yes Rayzur....the event had world impact ....we desperately need more politicians like him throughout the world.

• Upvote 1

I was around 7 at the time in New Zealand...we too were crammed around the available TV's and radios for news updates...we were mortified that such a good politician with the guts to stand up to "evil aggression" was taken out by assassination. So yes Rayzur....the event had world impact ....we desperately need more politicians like him throughout the world.

Hey Fly good to see you... Wow with you and BJ we have an international discussion... smile.gif What did you think about his message... the speech.. Was it not the most eerie thing to hear him speak about something 50 years ago, that we are today just unmasking in discovery. He stood right there and told us what is still being denied today, yet more and more understand it to be what is so....

Or am I the only one blown away by this... (which is entirely possible... biggrin.gif)

And thanks! I had no idea that this was such a world event. Reading about it in history, does not capture this level of impact...