Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moon 6 more months

Boozer

not working

http:/www.assafirnews.net/index.php/2012-06-07-02-27-16/9975/2012-12-15-13-35-09.html anyone put this in english.. I think it was dadte 12/17/12 and states 6 more months under chapter 7.. PLEASE let me be WRONG...

Edited by Boozer
  • Upvote 1

not working

http:/www.assafirnews.net/index.php/2012-06-07-02-27-16/9975/2012-12-15-13-35-09.html anyone put this in english.. I think it was dadte 12/17/12 and states 6 more months under chapter 7.. PLEASE let me be WRONG...

I am sorry my friend...cant do it from my phone, but I cant help but question this date...12/17/12. This date has not even happened yet.

• Upvote 1

Secretary General of the United Nations: Iraq and Kuwait before a historic opportunity to discard the past and declaring a new era

Saturday, 15 December 2012 16: 35 | : Ambassador news | | |

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

The United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon "to Kuwait and Iraq a historic opportunity to discard the past and move forward towards the Declaration of a new era of cooperation," he said, adding "the full support of the United Nations to normalize their relations and coordination."

In a report to the Security Council to address options for continuing high-level international coordinator for Kuwaiti POWs and return of property, (Gennady Tarasov) after the end of his term later this month, said that "the next few months are a period of confidence building for Kuwait and Iraq, to settle the outstanding issues between them," he said, adding: that "the next six months that the two sides depends on the full support of the United Nations for normalization of their relations and coordination."

He said: "he's looking options for dealing with the functions of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) after the end of the period of work of Tarasov later this month", stating that "one of the options being considered is the demand of the Mission (UNAMI) accomplish these tasks that the parties concerned have expressed their acceptance of this option". "The Governments of Kuwait and Iraq informed the perspective on the capabilities of the Mission (UNAMI) to deal with the relevant authorities in Kuwait and Iraq and the large presence of its offices and follow-up to human rights issues, to follow up outstanding issues on an ongoing basis inside Iraq."

He United Nations Secretary General that "Kuwait hopes to establish a new mechanism under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, either through a new Coordinator or the appointment of a new Special Representative, expand mission (UNAMI), to include the issues of Kuwaiti and other missing persons and the return of Kuwaiti property after Iraq meets its obligations."

"Although Baghdad would rather end a Tarassov and dealing with these issues bilaterally with Kuwait, they did not oppose the inclusion of this file to the Mission (UNAMI)".

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.assafirnews.net%2Findex.php%2F2012-06-07-02-27-16%2F9975-2012-12-15-13-35-09.html

Edited by MANNY99
  • Upvote 1

Secretary General of the United Nations: Iraq and Kuwait before a historic opportunity to discard the past and declaring a new era

Saturday, 15 December 2012 16: 35 | : Ambassador news | | |

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

The United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon "to Kuwait and Iraq a historic opportunity to discard the past and move forward towards the Declaration of a new era of cooperation," he said, adding "the full support of the United Nations to normalize their relations and coordination."

In a report to the Security Council to address options for continuing high-level international coordinator for Kuwaiti POWs and return of property, (Gennady Tarasov) after the end of his term later this month, said that "the next few months are a period of confidence building for Kuwait and Iraq, to settle the outstanding issues between them," he said, adding: that "the next six months that the two sides depends on the full support of the United Nations for normalization of their relations and coordination."

He said: "he's looking options for dealing with the functions of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) after the end of the period of work of Tarasov later this month", stating that "one of the options being considered is the demand of the Mission (UNAMI) accomplish these tasks that the parties concerned have expressed their acceptance of this option". "The Governments of Kuwait and Iraq informed the perspective on the capabilities of the Mission (UNAMI) to deal with the relevant authorities in Kuwait and Iraq and the large presence of its offices and follow-up to human rights issues, to follow up outstanding issues on an ongoing basis inside Iraq."

He United Nations Secretary General that "Kuwait hopes to establish a new mechanism under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, either through a new Coordinator or the appointment of a new Special Representative, expand mission (UNAMI), to include the issues of Kuwaiti and other missing persons and the return of Kuwaiti property after Iraq meets its obligations."

"Although Baghdad would rather end a Tarassov and dealing with these issues bilaterally with Kuwait, they did not oppose the inclusion of this file to the Mission (UNAMI)".

http://www.microsoft...5-13-35-09.html

Iraq cannot afford six more months they need to have this implemented by 23 Febuary 2013.

• Upvote 1

Iraq must have a tradeable currency BEFORE it exits Chapter VII. RELAX everyone!

Show me exactly where it says that ANYWHERE in Chapter VII. That is one of those fabricated pieces of "intel" from you know who. Chapter VII is for restoring peace, period. It has nothing to do with currency.

Chapter VII

I have read the whole charter, not entertaining but enlightening.

• Upvote 3

Resolution 2061 (2012)

Adopted by the Security Council at its 6815th meeting, on

25 July 2012 :

1. Decides to extend the mandate of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) for a period of twelve months;

The six months they are talking about, is the remaining 6 months mandate for UNAMI.

Resolution 2061 (2012)

• Upvote 3

Well all I can say is it will happen when it happens..., RV that is.., been waiting this long so a few more months or years, rolleyes.gif well hopefully not years from this point but life goes on none the lesswink.gif

Thanks for the post Boozer wink.gif

Boozer? I didnt know my wife invested too.......

• Upvote 2

I'm still looking for a reinstatement (RI) of their former rate (or somewhere close) as opposed to an "RV". Iraq, as well as every entity that are hiding and working this thing behind closed doors are looking for one thing...Wealth...and not just some ten cents to the dollar wealth! When Iraq invaded Kuwait, this is what happened... their currency value dropped like a rock...then when the time came, it went back to the previous value. The ME mindset is one of greed and trying to "one up" their neighbors....I believe that a lot of folks are fooling themselves by following the presumption that Iraq is gonna come out low (throwing caution to the wind) and then raising it slowly. Crunch the numbers, look at past situations, listen to news articles, etc...but when the rubber meets the road....wealth, power, and greed are going to be the prevailing factor in the outcome! This is of course my personal opinion! God Bless! Merry CHRISTmas to each of you!

• Upvote 2