Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ocrush/Steve I from PD Update

BBalls

Hello!!!!!!!

Let me add a little more! I asked my cousin to look for the missing puzzle in this adventure. The power sharing agreement for the people. I asked him to look outside the box. In other words they might have passed or will pass the law attached to something else. Well he found it. It is the antiquities law. The CoR (parliament or council of rep.) Brought it forth on wednesday and past it on thursday. Have the pders search for it. You see the antiquities law falls under article 109 of the constitution. This article also includes (power sharing) to distribute the oil and gas wealth fairly to the people through the governates of the regions. Now this has to be monitered right. Well there was a 3 day meeting in beirut spear headed by the UN! This is what happened. They formed the Federal council. The Federal council will be a buffer between the regions, governates and the CoR, GOI! This way the iraqi people will have a voice;) You see the UN has partnered with the CoR so the people could have a voice through the Federal Council! This was the last piece I was looking for in this timeframe before the vote on the release of chapter vii by the UNSC. We might see a short delay to get there ducks in order:))))) but have no doubt it will get done and this last piece of info tells me....GET READY!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers ALL friends ocrush:)))))

Now this is really getting exciting. I think I need the Nursie to standby in case we get more good news. I am not sure I can handle any more in one day. :)

I just talked to Ray and this confirms a few dots we could not quit connect. Ray's comments was "boy they are really trying to keep this secret". There is just too much riding on this.

Thank you for sharing.

Happy Holidays,

Steve

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Decisions and recommendations of the meeting number (40) Thursday 13/Dec/2012

Saturday, December 15, 2012

1. a vote was taken with the approval of the draft law of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on the marking of plastic explosives for the purpose of detection (1991).

II. a vote was taken to approve the proposed Act fourth amendment law of the provincial and District Councils elections, no. (36) of 2008.

III. a vote was taken on the draft law of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on the physical protection of nuclear material.

IV: the presidential body, decided to postpone the vote on the draft law of the Federal Court and the Supreme Judicial Council to act on Saturday (15/12/2012) deadline and gentlemen deputies comments to the Commission.

5. a vote was taken with the approval of the draft law of the Republic of Iraq to the International Convention for the Suppression of terrorist bombings.

VI. a vote was taken with the approval of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on economic and technical cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United States.

7. a vote was taken with the approval of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on investment incentives between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United States.

8. a vote was taken with the approval of the draft law on ratification of the Convention to identify areas of trade investment between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United States.

9. a vote was taken with the approval of the draft law of the memorandum of understanding in support of reform (agricultural sector capacity building) between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United States.

X.: the presidential body, decided to postpone the vote on the draft law of treaties, as requested by the competent Committee.

XI: the presidential body, decided to postpone the second reading of the draft law on ratification of the Treaty of friendship, partnership and cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Italian Republic, as requested by the competent Committee.

XII: the presidential body, decided to be always on 17/12/2012 on 18/12/2012 to day 22/12 work of the provincial House and gentlemen from 23/12 to 26/12 hours in the Council and on 27/12 to 8/1/2013 holiday Board.

Legislative proceedings.

• Was the second reading of the proposed Act first amendment law of the Ministry of industry and minerals.

• Was the second reading of the Bill on first amendment law of Antiquities and heritage (No. 55) (2002).

• Was the second reading of the draft law on ratification of the agreement establishing the international anti-corruption Academy as an international organization.

• Continue to discuss the draft law on the federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2013.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fparliament.iq%2FIraqi_Council_of_Representatives.php%3Fname%3Darticles_ajsdyawqwqdjasdba46s7a98das6dasda7das4da6sd8asdsawewqeqw465e4qweq4wq6e4qw8eqwe4qw6eqwe4sadkj%26file%3Dshowdetails%26sid%3D8685

It is not a vote on an original law but rather an amendment to an existing law and for good measure here is a link to the original law as it stands today.

http://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cultural/09476/pdf/iraq-antiquities-law-2002.pdf

Also for good measure it had a second reading and not a vote!

This took me 3 whole minutes to come up with these links and disprove this garbage. Man they should try harder! I mean really parliament didn't even meet on Wednesday for this to be brought forward!

• Upvote 2

Funny you guys slam Steve and OCrush for their site and posts ...Then give someone else credit for their work when it starts to pan out as they have been saying.. Sad

I'm not scared to say what I have to say !!! And I dont slam all the Guru,s...Just some of them :lol: :lol: :lol: At this moment, Occrush is not yet part of em... :lol: :lol:

SnooZ

TY highlander....just remember ...it will become more confusing right before the end.

By doing our own investigation, Even if we do not find the truth/answers, we have taken the time and investigated ourselves removing any false hope, and hopefully feeling better about our investment...for better or worse

Steve and Ray, same guys claiming they were setting up big screen TVs in Baghdad 2 years ago to announce the rv. I guess the TVs were to run on batteries........

That's right Steve, some here on DV don't forget

Yeah, I got the boot for a comment about Nurse Nipples LOL.....Happy Holidays to all, be safe

• Upvote 1

iraqs antiquities law was passed in 1936 ..i m not sure what they are talking about ..its an easy google to locate ...

all Antiquities... (defined as "movable and immovable

property which has been built, made,

carved, produced, written or painted by

man, those age of which is not less than

200 years, as well as human and animal

skeletons and plant remains")

...and all Heritage Material... (defined as "movable and immovable

property, less than 200 years of age,

possessing a historical, national,

religious and artistic value")

...located in the territory of Iraq, unless registered as private property with the State Board of Antiquities, shall be considered the property of the State.

Discovering, taking, purchasing or receiving as a gift any antiquity or heritage material that originated in Iraq, without promptly notifying and registering the object with the State Board of Antiquities and Heritage, is a violation of Law Number 55.

Under this law, no one is allowed by excavate, dig for, discover or take any antiquity or heritage material without a written permit from the Iraq State Board of Antiquities and Heritage.

Likewise, no one is allowed to remove or transport any antiquity or heritage material from the territory of Iraq without a permit from the same body.