Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nations Top Gurus Say Dec 15 is Dedline Date.

Nations Top Gurus Say Dec 15 is the deadline Date for RV to happen. :blink:/>

Up to this point Gurus have been 100% correct in ALL predictions! :D/> Will they be right again today?? :huh:/>

I think the Guru's meant, the deadline was for Harvey, not RV... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yea RIGhT IT IS NOT HAPPENING I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. TONITE NO RV WILL OCCUR.LETS REALLY THINK ABOUT THEY ARE GURUS.THERE PROLLY 2or 3 people who knw and I aint one.Wont everybody just calm down getn people going craxy and its not hapn u wod b an idiot to BELIEVE this who ever is in control wod they really tell anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yea RIGhT IT IS NOT HAPPENING I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. TONITE NO RV WILL OCCUR.LETS REALLY THINK ABOUT THEY ARE GURUS.THERE PROLLY 2or 3 people who knw and I aint one.Wont everybody just calm down getn people going craxy and its not hapn u wod b an idiot to BELIEVE this who ever is in control wod they really tell anyone.

Tell me you own Dinar...and you're not just here to butcher the English language. I need migraine meds after (attempting) to read your wise analysis. Thanks. Now I have a reason not to go Christmas shopping with my wife. Who's your English teacher? I need to have a talk with them.

:lol:

• Upvote 7

Tell me you own Dinar...and you're not just here to butcher the English language. I need migraine meds after (attempting) to read your wise analysis. Thanks. Now I have a reason not to go Christmas shopping with my wife. Who's your English teacher? I need to have a talk with them.

laugh.gif

I don't know but maybe his cell phone was breaking up??....LOL

Chartman17laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

:lol:/>

He was talking cajun

• Upvote 1

Nations Top Gurus Say Dec 15 is the deadline Date for RV to happen. :blink:/>/>

Up to this point Gurus have been 100% correct in ALL predictions! :D/>/> Will they be right again today?? :huh:/>/>

Please define "Nations Top Guru"... Why have they been given the TOP rank anyway?

For being wrong 100% of the time?

Edited by umbertino

Please define "Nations Top Guru"... Why have they been given the TOP rank anyway?

For being wrong 100% of the time?

I'm with you Umbertino - NO guru has been right about the RV to-date, so how can they claim 100% accuracy? And anyone believing there is a drop-dead date for the RV should give their head a shake

• Upvote 1