Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DESERT DOG RAY UPDATE 12/14/12

seetrader1

Here is Ray adding more info to Stevei's update.....

................................................................................................................

"I would also like to add a little more info. I don't have possible links yet but am trying to get some. My contacts are reading in various newspapers in Baghdad that they are saying that if Chapter 7 is lifted, the Iraqi government will RV the currency. This is being written in many newspapers. I'm asking my contacts for some names and they are going to get me some. The people are very anxious about this happening and feel that this is the month or the very first of the year. I agree 100% with Steve that the rate will be very close to the KWD. Shabibi came out in public over two years ago and stated that it would be around 3.22. Many printed articles since then are saying the same thing. The oil agreements with Kuwait and the port agreement involving revenue sharing are signs that the two currencies would have to be close to each other. Iraq has been stating time and time again that their currency would be the stronges in the region. .86 or 1.16 won't get them there. The new budget was calculated using the new dinar and is suppose to take effect January 1. I feel taking Iraq out of Chapter 7 and putting them in Chapter 6 would be an excellent move by the UN and still allow Iraq to RV and get their country on a successful road.

Merry Christmas

Ray"

....................................................................................................................................

:blink: :blink: :blink: