Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - The Gov Is Giving Their Blessing To The CBI To Raise The Rate !

DinarThug

The problem with that site is they take their little positive soundbite and make people who aren't pumpers sound like pumpers. They take conversations out of context. Kaperoni and Bondlady could spend hours saying how anything is possible and a straight RD where none of us profit could certainly happen. Then close with but who knows, Iraq could also revalue and we could see a profit. Next day the headline reads 12-16-12 Kaperoni/Bondlady: Iraq will RV and we will see a profit!!!! There's enough real pumpers and bs where we don't have to invent new ones. Terryk, Okie, Bulldog, AQ etc. have got it covered. By the way, hope everyone here at DV has a great Christmas and gets to spend some time away from this crazy ride and with your families. I plan to do the same.

Hey SWFG, I wanted to spend Christmas with you. Or you can come and see me on the other coast. Just as long as we're together right?

The problem with that site is they take their little positive soundbite and make people who aren't pumpers sound like pumpers. They take conversations out of context. Kaperoni and Bondlady could spend hours saying how anything is possible and a straight RD where none of us profit could certainly happen. Then close with but who knows, Iraq could also revalue and we could see a profit. Next day the headline reads 12-16-12 Kaperoni/Bondlady: Iraq will RV and we will see a profit!!!! There's enough real pumpers and bs where we don't have to invent new ones. Terryk, Okie, Bulldog, AQ etc. have got it covered. By the way, hope everyone here at DV has a great Christmas and gets to spend some time away from this crazy ride and with your families. I plan to do the same.

Very well said SWFloridaGuy! Always appreciate your posts and opinions. Have a very Merry Christmas, also!

Why Is It That If A Woman Complains About Getting Worn Out - It Somehow Only Manages To Encourage Us ...

:D/>/>/> :D/>/>/> :D/>/>/>

Funny post, Thug! There are several ways that I like to be worn out. Riding planks, working hard and a few other activities come to my mind. Let's leave it at that. Seriously, I want our investment to come to fruition. I will remain positive and exclude Guru smack in terms of how I perceive our investment.

Happy Holidays everyone. :peace:/>/>

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1