Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE BAD NEWS: We're about to get SCREWED...

Snotrocket

It's realy sad to say but if you saw ATLAS SHRUGGED 1&2 you can see what is happening to us now. I know many people don't care to listen to Glenn Beck but it's amazing that ALL the wild claims he comes up with by coincedence happen to come true in 24-36 months after he states them. INTERESTING

• Upvote 3

My company has now reduced everyone to a 35 hr/wk as many other companies are doing in preparation for 2013. They can evade some tax increases & ObamaCare as part timers are exluded.

Other company employees are not so fortunate. Their companies are filing for bankruptcy, closing down, laying off or moving to China or Mexico.

Small business, mom & pop shops, the only bright spot in hiring will be targeted next.

The middle class must be destroyed at all costs. Marxism will not work if people are independant & have money.

Jeff Emmelt was the 2nd Obama Cabinet member in recent weeks to promote Communism not counting Van Jones who was forced to resign 3 yrs ago.

Make no mistake about it...you will be hearing more from the Obama Administration of the vertues of Communism in coming months. He will also continue to promote class & race warfare to concour & divide.

Voters...you asked for it...you got it. Be prepared to be unemployed, homeless & broke. You will then follow Obama to the ends of the earth as he throws you crumbs every now & then.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-bret-baier/2012/12/11/grapevine-top-obama-capitalist-praising-communism

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-job-council-chairman-jeffrey-immelt-state-run-communism-works-china

http://www.sodahead.com/living/does-communism-really-work/question-3387481/

• Upvote 4

It's realy sad to say but if you saw ATLAS SHRUGGED 1&2 you can see what is happening to us now. I know many people don't care to listen to Glenn Beck but it's amazing that ALL the wild claims he comes up with by coincedence happen to come true in 24-36 months after he states them. INTERESTING

Captjohnk.... thanks for the comment. :)/> I agree. Ayn Rand was a genius.... Atlas Shrugged is being played out before our eyes. Unfortunately, we don't have a John Galt to lead us. Maybe we do and we just don't know it.... Who is John Galt? And I'm beginning to believe Glenn just might be led by divine providence.... he's unbelievably accurate.

My company has now reduced everyone to a 35 hr/wk as many other companies are doing in preparation for 2013. They can evade some tax increases & ObamaCare as part timers are exluded.

Other company employees are not so fortunate. Their companies are filing for bankruptcy, closing down, laying off or moving to China or Mexico.

Small business, mom & pop shops, the only bright spot in hiring will be targeted next.

The middle class must be destroyed at all costs. Marxism will not work if people are independant & have money.

Jeff Emmelt was the 2nd Obama Cabinet member in recent weeks to promote Communism not counting Van Jones who was forced to resign 3 yrs ago.

Make no mistake about it...you will be hearing more from the Obama Administration of the vertues of Communism in coming months. He will also continue to promote class & race warfare to concour & divide.

Voters...you asked for it...you got it. Be prepared to be unemployed, homeless & broke. You will then follow Obama to the ends of the earth as he throws you crumbs every now & then.

Well said Luigi. The impending misery is going to catch a lot of O voters off guard... but hey..... they'll just blame it on the republicans. ;)

• Upvote 3

Captjohnk.... thanks for the comment. :)/>/> I agree. Ayn Rand was a genius.... Atlas Shrugged is being played out before our eyes. Unfortunately, we don't have a John Galt to lead us. Maybe we do and we just don't know it.... Who is John Galt? And I'm beginning to believe Glenn just might be led by divine providence.... he's unbelievably accurate.

Well said Luigi. The impending misery is going to catch a lot of O voters off guard... but hey..... they'll just blame it on the republicans. ;)/>

Chris Matthews is already blaming Republicans for the job losses for not going along with Obama.

Many $Millionares are already sheltering offshoring their money in the Grand Camen Islands & are moving to tax friendly nations like Belize & Panama because of Obama's threats to target them.

Soon there will be no $Millionaires to tax so they'll just have to levy the middle class even more untill they are destroyed. Then who will pay the taxes, the welfare, the sponges, leeches or parasites?

Ah, but they are still blaming Bush.

• Upvote 2

Sweetheart, It's called "Lemming suicide", and I detest the fact we are all going to be forced to suffer for the selfish. lazy, and brainless.

Actually, perhaps we deserve this as well, I did not see any stories about 49%, or roughly 160,000,000 Americans that do not agree with the current events out protesting.

This includes myself, unfortunately.

Yes, a lot of us did as much as we felt we could within the confines of "normal" behavior, but that was obviously not enough.

Yes, I agree, it probably wouldn't have mattered what we did when you add election fraud to the equation.

We already know there are many out there that definitely WOULD rather see this country destroyed rather than admit they were wrong, but those morons need to be called out and dealt with anyway.

More unpleasant truth, we didn't do anything when the repugnantcons were in control, we just allowed then to continue their insane global domination schemes, their nation destroying of third world countries, and the crony capitalism spread like a plague until it all but wiped out any true capitalism.

My only hope is that not every democrat is a progressive, some of them just hate the "good old boys club", and are completely ignorant of the true nature of the demoncratic party.

Both "sides" have had complete control at one time or another during the last 150 years, and neither one has bothered to lift a finger for the commoners.

The "moral majority" kept silent as long as the GOP kept making Christian sounds, but in truth they are nothing close to Christian.

As upset as I am over the current social/political situation, I can't make myself resentful, it will only handicap me.

Yes, it is going to get bad, but understand, now, more than any other time in our history we as a people have no choice but to face the crossroad.

yes, I am scared to death we as a peoples do not posses the fortitude to overcome the obvious, and this nation may easily be destroyed forever.

But that is how it goes with history changing events.

The key here is everyone needs to realize this is for real, so by me just sitting here whining about it I really am not doing anything constructive.

How will we overcome? That is something we need to start discussing.

I bet we could start with some organized no work days.

Most of the people that are upset are the producers, I'll bet we could stop America for a day.

Guaranteed that would get their attention.

• Upvote 4

And I'm beginning to believe Glenn just might be led by divine providence.... he's unbelievably accurate.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/glenn-beck/

Well said Luigi. The impending misery is going to catch a lot of O voters off guard... but hey..... they'll just blame it on the republicans. wink.gif

Many $Millionares are already sheltering offshoring their money in the Grand Camen Islands & are moving to tax friendly nations like Belize & Panama because of Obama's threats to target them.

Er, yeah. Cause they've never done that before. The owner of this website has been promoting it for quite some period of time now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, I did not read each post.

I truely believe this man (president) will cause un changeable damage to our country. (cant spell irreputable) hehe.

We are all watching all the distraction this white causes, I beleive Rice was sent out for a big distraction. Know what? It worked. Beganzi is almost completely passes with NO answers.

Dont watch what he is saying and doing. LOOK for what you cant see and we all will see what is really going on.

As dead fish Emanuel said " never let a good crissis go to waste.

just my 2 cent worth

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Very cool website tiger.... too bad it's ridiculously, laughably biased in favor of the liberals. Nice try though... it really would be great to have a reputable "truth-o-meter". :lol:/>

"Many $Millionares are already sheltering offshoring their money in the Grand Camen Islands & are moving to tax friendly nations like Belize & Panama because of Obama's threats to target them."

"Er, yeah. Cause they've never done that before. The owner of this website has been promoting it for quite some period of time now."

You better believe it.... the wealth will flee this country as the threat and burden increases. Rich people didn't get rich by being stupid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Very cool website tiger.... too bad it's ridiculously, laughably biased in favor of the liberals. Nice try though... it really would be great to have a reputable "truth-o-meter". laugh.gif/>

So you don't like the website. Do you dispute anything on the website? If so, what?

Perhaps your argument is that the webistes that tell the truth are the sole domain of the liberals??????

"Many $Millionares are already sheltering offshoring their money in the Grand Camen Islands & are moving to tax friendly nations like Belize & Panama because of Obama's threats to target them."

"Er, yeah. Cause they've never done that before. The owner of this website has been promoting it for quite some period of time now."

You better believe it.... the wealth will flee this country as the threat and burden increases. Rich people didn't get rich by being stupid.

So you agree that tax avoidance has been an issue for a long time. So how can you then say that any more tax sheltering is a result of anything that Obama does? Or is Obama responsible for offshoring that has happened in the past?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agree. Talk show host Neil Boortz suggests to have a escape plan if this country goes to pot. It takes a lot of money to have an escape plan. The ordinary person is stuck with nowhere to go.

I believe after RV, many newfound wealthy Dinarians will be abandoning the country. I'm seriously am concidering NZ, Tasmania or Austrailia. Even Canada would be better than staying in obama's Marxist utopia.

• Upvote 2

Agree. Talk show host Neil Boortz suggests to have a escape plan if this country goes to pot. It takes a lot of money to have an escape plan. The ordinary person is stuck with nowhere to go.

I believe after RV, many newfound wealthy Dinarians will be abandoning the country. I'm seriously am concidering NZ, Tasmania or Austrailia. Even Canada would be better than staying in obama's Marxist utopia.

Tasmania IS Australia!

Personally, I don't think you'd like Australia very much.

Left wing government. (the right wing opposition party more resembles the US democrats)

Unwed female Prime Minister who lives with her boyfriend.

Finance minister is a lesbian.

Carbon tax

Very strict gun control

Nationalised Universal Health Care

Devastatingly marxist!

New Zealand's much the same.

Maybe you should do a little research??????????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tasmania IS Australia!

Personally, I don't think you'd like Australia very much.

Left wing government. (the right wing opposition party more resembles the US democrats)

Unwed female Prime Minister who lives with her boyfriend.

Finance minister is a lesbian.

Carbon tax

Very strict gun control

Nationalised Universal Health Care

Devastatingly marxist!

New Zealand's much the same.

Maybe you should do a little research??????????

Thank you very much. I have done some research.

I was stationed in Woomera, South Austrailia 100 miles north of Adelade while in service.

Tasmania is part of Ausrailia but it has some self autonomy.

It is not by accident Austrailia, NZ & Canada economies are booming while ours is bust.

What are they doing right & we are doing wrong besides shooting ourselves in foot all the time?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very cool website tiger.... too bad it's ridiculously, laughably biased in favor of the liberals. Nice try though... it really would be great to have a reputable "truth-o-meter". />

So you don't like the website. Do you dispute anything on the website? If so, what?

Perhaps your argument is that the webistes that tell the truth are the sole domain of the liberals??????

So you agree that tax avoidance has been an issue for a long time. So how can you then say that any more tax sheltering is a result of anything that Obama does? Or is Obama responsible for offshoring that has happened in the past?

While I didn't waste a lot of my time there, the bias was obvious and required no scrutiny on my part. I honestly pity you if you really believe that "the websites that tell the truth are the sole domain of the liberals".....sad....and telling. Wake up, Dear.

As for the offshore issue.... Luigi has it right.... it's tax "SHELTERING" and I sincerely hope that you are not accusing Adam Montana of promoting "tax avoidance" (if so...bye-bye!) :o/>/> There is nothing wrong with legally protecting one's hard-earned wealth from an out-of-control, tyrannical, tax-and-spend government. It would be STUPID not to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Very cool website tiger.... too bad it's ridiculously, laughably biased in favor of the liberals. Nice try though... it really would be great to have a reputable "truth-o-meter". />

While I didn't waste a lot of my time there, the bias was obvious and required no scrutiny on my part. I honestly pity you if you really believe that "the websites that tell the truth are the sole domain of the liberals".....sad....and telling. Wake up, Dear.

As for the offshore issue.... Luigi has it right.... it's tax "SHELTERING" and I sincerely hope that you are not accusing Adam Montana of promoting "tax avoidance" (if so...bye-bye!) ohmy.gif/>/> There is nothing wrong with legally protecting one's hard-earned wealth from an out-of-control, tyrannical, tax-and-spend government. It would be STUPID not to.

Perhaps you should have stuck around to have a look at the website, as they set up an "Obamawatch" to monitor election promises etc..

Hardly the hallmark of a left leaning website.

Perhaps you didn't look at it because the results of the investigations into Beck's statements would run counter to your statement that he is "unbelievably accurate"

With regard to tax sheltering/avoidance - all I said was that it has been going for a lot longer than the last four years. I made no mention of legality or otherwise. Do you disagree? Is tax sheltering a phenomenom that has developed only since the 2008 election?

If you chose to continue with misrepresentations, such as you did in the OP, don't be surprised if somebody questions you about it.

Similarly - if you make a statement like "unbelievably accurate", and somebody questions that statement, why not just back up your claim with evidence?

So, can you show me multiple examples of Glenn Beck being "unbelievably accurate" to support your claim?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Perhaps you should have stuck around to have a look at the website, as they set up an "Obamawatch" to monitor election promises etc..

Hardly the hallmark of a left leaning website.

Perhaps you didn't look at it because the results of the investigations into Beck's statements would run counter to your statement that he is "unbelievably accurate"

With regard to tax sheltering/avoidance - all I said was that it has been going for a lot longer than the last four years. I made no mention of legality or otherwise. Do you disagree? Is tax sheltering a phenomenom that has developed only since the 2008 election?

If you chose to continue with misrepresentations, such as you did in the OP, don't be surprised if somebody questions you about it.

Similarly - if you make a statement like "unbelievably accurate", and somebody questions that statement, why not just back up your claim with evidence?

So, can you show me multiple examples of Glenn Beck being "unbelievably accurate" to support your claim?

Wouldn't hold your breath if I were you tiger....classic delusional right wing babble...always seems to know all the answers to none of the questions..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Thank you very much. I have done some research.

I was stationed in Woomera, South Austrailia 100 miles north of Adelade while in service.

Tasmania is part of Ausrailia but it has some self autonomy.

What?

It is not by accident Austrailia, NZ & Canada economies are booming while ours is bust.

What are they doing right & we are doing wrong besides shooting ourselves in foot all the time?

Chinese demand for iron ore, coal and natural gas.

Also, tighter banking regulations meant that these countries largely escaped the worst of the recent financial meltdown.

Incidentally, you kepp adding an additional "i" into Australia.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1