Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If this does not give you chills nothing will..... The true sound

Bumper64

I just posted this to my Facebook for more people to enjoy it as much as I have, I've watched this 3 times now, I'm so touched by this that i'm running out of tissues, like said above when the little boy knelt down very touching

HAVE a very merry Christmas everyone

and of course GO...RV

• Upvote 4

I just posted this to my Facebook for more people to enjoy it as much as I have, I've watched this 3 times now, I'm so touched by this that i'm running out of tissues, like said above when the little boy knelt down very touching

and of course GO...RV

Glad you are sharing this with your friends and family, we need to be sharing these uplifting events :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

and of course GO...RV

I'm with you Jaman, I can't seem to not view it just once. And yes it was so wonderful to see a child, the little boy as you mentioned, show such reverence to the Christ Child.

• Upvote 2

I'm with you Jaman, I can't seem to not view it just once. And yes it was so wonderful to see a child, the little boy as you mentioned, show such reverence to the Christ Child.

I have watched it at least 20 times! I can finally almost make it all the way through without getting glassy eyed!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

The real reason for the season....Jesus Christ...was lifted up in worship for all to see...thanks Bumper...this was especially meaningful to me today !!

Glad you enjoyed it my friend!

• Upvote 4

The best defense is a good offense

This the best tactic against the war on Christmas.

I love this clip Bumper I am going to watch it every day until Christmas

Next year I will be ready I am going to organize these all over town starting on black Friday.

No Surrender No Retreat No Compromise

• Upvote 3

This is very moving.

Please keep this going.

Merry Christmas to All.

December 13, 2012 at 8:29 am

Christmas Flash Mob Celebrates Christ’s Birth

Journey of Faith performed a Christmas “Flash Mob” at the South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach on December 18, 2010 much to the delight of local shoppers. Merry Christmas everyone!

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2012/12/christmas-flash-mob-celebrates-christs-birth/#ixzz2F1ippH73

• Upvote 4

That was awesome!

Thank you Adam, glad you enjoyed it!! smile.gif

The best defense is a good offense

This the best tactic against the war on Christmas.

I love this clip Bumper I am going to watch it every day until Christmas

Next year I will be ready I am going to organize these all over town starting on black Friday.

No Surrender No Retreat No Compromise

I agree! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1