Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If this does not give you chills nothing will..... The true sound

Bumper64

So How Did Umbertino Miss This Epic Music Video ? :blink:

I Thought That He Would've Had A Good Vatican Connection ! :o

:D:D:D

Wicked Cool Flash Mob Bump ! ;)

That Must've Been A Real Kick For The Peeps That Were Lucky Enough To Have Been There !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 5

Awesome Bumper... music goes right to the soul, and Christmas Carols have traditional been a way to celebrate what the real meaning of Christmas is....unfortunately we don't see or hear much caroling these days. These folks nailed it though... fantastic!!!! Thanks for sharing Bumper!!! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 4

Bumper sending chills down ones spine is not the the truth of the matter. This was plain tear jerking at its best. Makes it difficult to type while your crying. Yes this is truly a heartwarming feeling to start the day. Thank you for the awesome post. More people should do this and maybe we will find peace on earth before the end of time. God Bless you Bumper.

• Upvote 3

Bumper one word.." Speechless". Thank You for bringing that truly inspirational moment to us all. We seem to always get caught up in things and forget what this season and life for that matter is all about. Thank You and God Bless...Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good life!

• Upvote 3

It really warms my heart to see all the great comments from our DV family.

There is a LOT of us hurting these days for many different reasons and I wanted to bring something a little different to this great forum just to put a smile on some of your faces.

If this takes your mind off of your troubles for a couple of minutes then I have accomplished what I was hoping it would do! smile.gif

God Bless you all and I hope everyone has a GREAT Holiday Season!

I love this site!

Bump

• Upvote 8

It really warms my heart to see all the great comments from our DV family.

There is a LOT of us hurting these days for many different reasons and I wanted to bring something a little different to this great forum just to put a smile on some of your faces.

If this takes your mind off of your troubles for a couple of minutes then I have accomplished what I was hoping it would do! smile.gif

God Bless you all and I hope everyone has a GREAT Holiday Season!

I love this site!

Bump

And it did!! Thank you Bumper and God Bless you and your family....

• Upvote 3