Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question...............

hozer

Why does it seem like all these posters post BS stuff on these forums about Dinar RV on certain dates when the poster knows for a fact that it BS in the first place! Sorry I don't understand the logic! IMHO they are morons! Sorry I have no problems calling a spade a space!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Why does it seem like all these posters post BS stuff on these forums about Dinar RV on certain dates when the poster knows for a fact that it is BS in the first place! Sorry I don't understand the logic! IMHO they are morons! Sorry I have no problems calling a spade a spade!

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

***///

Dear HOSER...

Lighten up, eh...!

Everyone is free to toss in their :twocents: around here.

Keeps it fun, interesting, informative, speculative, educational,

we could go on and on....

If you don't care for it --- don't read it!

Pass it by until you find something you DO like.

If not, you're free to go elsewhere. :wave:

Still the greatest site out there for the topic, hands down.

Relax and enjoy, bro! :D

• Upvote 2

Alright spade, to what supposed 'known BS' do you refer? Since you can read both hearts and minds, can you tell me what I'm thinking... right now?

When I start out on the wrong foot, I take the time to reboot and start over, as best I can. I hope your day gets better ;)/>

You are wondering what you want for lunch today!! Even if (for the first time EVER) I am incorrect......... ummmmmmm would you mind giving me some lunch ideas?? Thanks so much!!

Sorry, I figured it would be good to do SOMETHING productive with this thread! Love you all!

Robin

You are wondering what you want for lunch today!! Even if (for the first time EVER) I am incorrect......... ummmmmmm would you mind giving me some lunch ideas?? Thanks so much!!

Sorry, I figured it would be good to do SOMETHING productive with this thread! Love you all!

Robin

LOL Robin ;) Well, I'm grilling a chicken breast to add to some chicken tortilla soup. I'll save you a bowl!

Is this hat the best decision I've made today, or what? emot-shakehead.gif jk

GO RV, then BV

LOL

• Downvote 1

I am afraid that I fall into that "double poster" occasionally...it happens for me when google chrome and internet explorer are battling inside my computer. It can never be my fault!!

(sheepish grin)

There's something I've been meaning to ask you. Just what is your cat listening to? And for the love of pete, don't say a PTR CC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At first it looked like a double post, except the change in calling a spade a space in the first one.... and a spade a spade in the second one... so I just figured it was too late to edit number 1 post so ya did so by adding number 2 post....

Actually given your suggestion, I think I'd rather call a spade a space now that ya mention it..... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't think accidentally hitting the post button twice, or accidentally hitting reply instead of edit, makes one a moron.

Nither does getting some humor out of these guru`s predictions. Know what I mean vern smile.gif

Alright spade, to what supposed 'known BS' do you refer? Since you can read both hearts and minds, can you tell me what I'm thinking... right now?

When I start out on the wrong foot, I take the time to reboot and start over, as best I can. I hope your day gets better wink.gif

I can Ican. " My goodness what a putz" hahahahahahahahahah cool.gif