Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An unfortunate ultimatum. Thanks for letting me share.

***///

DL, ya got the 3 of us in stitches over here! :lol::lmao::P

The mothering instinct in us wants to feel sorry for you,

but we know you're a big girl and went into this dysfunctional relationship

with both eyes wide shut! :lol:

Just remember, ya cain't change 'im, honey!

Love & nurture that lazy, non-producing, good fer nuthin' varmint until

one day he surprises you. :wub:

Hang in ther, Kitten! ;)

• Upvote 2

Today is my 2nd anniversary. Two years ago today, I was introduced to the IQD, and after a whirlwind courtship, I took the plunge and have been committed to it ever since. But things aren't working out between us. I was swept off my feet and promised the moon. But the romance has faded, and the honeymoon is long over.

I've given the IQD an ultimatum. It needs to change. No relationship counseling; no compromising. I'm not the one who's the problem - the IQD is. I just can't keep pretending this is working. It's not. One of us needs to change, and it's not going to be me.

I also realized that the 2nd anniversary gift is cotton. And according to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, US paper currency is made up of 75% cotton.

"Change, IQD! This relationship is going nowhere, and I need a breakthrough. You need to change, and you need to change into 75% cotton! Today! I mean it!"

... Is there any hope for us?

Omg.....I think this is the same IQD that promised me all those things too...but we have been up and down for 8you years now! *Gasp*

Lol...good post Deborah!

• Upvote 1

Two years ago today, I was introduced to the IQD, and after a whirlwind courtship, I took the plunge and have been committed to it ever since. But things aren't working out between us. I was swept off my feet and promised the moon. But the romance has faded, and the honeymoon is long over.

End Quote

A great way to put it...I'd think most will agree and recognize themselves in it.

• Upvote 2

Ya know, some folks have been known to seek satisfaction from others..... say the dong. He is much LARGER (denoms) than your current relationship and can be found just about anywhere :P/>

I would NEVER! Who do you think I am, Madame Wu??

Typical woman, just two years in she she trying to change that poor Dinar. :lol:/>

Well it's the IQD's fault, not mine!! I give, give, and give some more. And all the IQD does is take!

• Upvote 3

Deborah Layne... Is there any hope for us?

Hi Deborah,

My heart goes out to you as you express your desire for HOPE......especially at Christmastime......the Season of the year when the world reaches out for HOPE and PROMISE. All of us here are at DinarVets are UNITED in the belief that our patience in our investments will be rewarded soon. The DinarVets Forum is a wonderful place to encourage each other to continue pressing on as we endeavor to patiently stand fast for our long-awaited BLESSING. Some of us have waited many years for our investments to come to fruition. Two years CAN certainly seem like a long time, but investments do take time and patience. I'm sure I speak on behalf of many caring people in our DinarVets family in the hope and prayer that you will NOT give up.

Early this morning, I awakened to a couple of articles which really uplifted me and my family. Hopefully, they will also uplift your spirits and bring HOPE to you and others who are reading on our Forum today. These articles came across my computer during my daily research and review of my emails:

December 8, 2012:

TITLE: Iraq Economic News: Iraqis Cheer Merril Lynch’s Economic Growth Estimates for Their Country

Reference: http://www.azzaman.com/english/?p=502

December 11, 2012:

TITLE: BAGHDAD / obelisk: Bank took place on Tuesday, a number of decisions in an effort to develop its performance in monetary policy and support the national economy in order to ensure the stability of the Iraqi market.

One quote within the article stated: "The statement noted that "the Board of Directors authorized the Iraqi Central Bank Governor the power to reduce the sale price of the dollar and of 1179 dinars to the dollar to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar based on market demands." This means that the new Governor of CBI has been authorized by the CBI Board to enhance the value of the Dinar based on the demands of the market.

Arabic - http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php?id=64693 - Then translate to English

May this bring you encouragement, joy and hope today, Deborah ~ and best wishes to you and those you love for a blessed Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas,

DinarBlessings :)/>

• Upvote 2

Deborah Layne... Is there any hope for us?

Hi Deborah,

My heart goes out to you as you express your desire for HOPE......especially at Christmastime......the Season of the year when the world reaches out for HOPE and PROMISE. All of us here are at DinarVets are UNITED in the belief that our patience in our investments will be rewarded soon. The DinarVets Forum is a wonderful place to encourage each other to continue pressing on as we endeavor to patiently stand fast for our long-awaited BLESSING. Some of us have waited many years for our investments to come to fruition. Two years CAN certainly seem like a long time, but investments do take time and patience. I'm sure I speak on behalf of many caring people in our DinarVets family in the hope and prayer that you will NOT give up.

Early this morning, I awakened to a couple of articles which really uplifted me and my family. Hopefully, they will also uplift your spirits and bring HOPE to you and others who are reading on our Forum today. These articles came across my computer during my daily research and review of my emails:

December 8, 2012:

TITLE: Iraq Economic News: Iraqis Cheer Merril Lynch’s Economic Growth Estimates for Their Country

Reference: http://www.azzaman.com/english/?p=502

December 11, 2012:

TITLE: BAGHDAD / obelisk: Bank took place on Tuesday, a number of decisions in an effort to develop its performance in monetary policy and support the national economy in order to ensure the stability of the Iraqi market.

One quote within the article stated: "The statement noted that "the Board of Directors authorized the Iraqi Central Bank Governor the power to reduce the sale price of the dollar and of 1179 dinars to the dollar to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar based on market demands." This means that the new Governor of CBI has been authorized by the CBI Board to enhance the value of the Dinar based on the demands of the market.

Arabic - http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php?id=64693 - Then translate to English

May this bring you encouragement, joy and hope today, Deborah ~ and best wishes to you and those you love for a blessed Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas,

DinarBlessings :)/>/>

Thank you, sweet lady. My hope is in the Lord, and anytime I place hope anywhere else, I soon remember why my hope is in the LORD! ;) He is awesome, He is faithful, He is beautiful, and wonderful, and glorious and kind. He is the very pinnacle of all eternity and all of creation. He is It. And He is good. What unspeakable joy, to serve a God whose DNA is Love. :)

Thank you for the encouragement - I know it will happen, and it sure does look to be happening soon. I'm not really discouraged; I'm just tired of the wait like everybody else. ;)

Bless you. Thanks for sharing God's Word with me today. :)

D

• Upvote 4

Thank you, sweet lady. My hope is in the Lord, and anytime I place hope anywhere else, I soon remember why my hope is in the LORD! ;)/>/>/> He is awesome, He is faithful, He is beautiful, and wonderful, and glorious and kind. He is the very pinnacle of all eternity and all of creation. He is It. And He is good. What unspeakable joy, to serve a God whose DNA is Love. :)/>/>/>

Thank you for the encouragement - I know it will happen, and it sure does look to be happening soon. I'm not really discouraged; I'm just tired of the wait like everybody else. ;)/>/>/>

Bless you. Thanks for sharing God's Word with me today. :)/>/>/>

D

You're very welcome, dear. I couldn't agree more.....and I'm so thankful to hear that the Lord is your ultimate HOPE and STRENGTH. May He grant our entire DinarVets family the same PEACE and ENCOURAGEMENT ~ especially during this Holiday Season as we celebrate His Birth. Thank you for sharing your faith, and I totally agree with a big AMEN !

Best wishes to you, and to our DinarVets community ~ Merry Christmas and a PROSPEROUS New Year to all !

DinarBlessings :)/>

• Upvote 3

Patience Deborah!

Rome wasn't built in a day, nor will Iraq be. It is easy to get discouraged about the timeline that we all presume should happen, but it is not about us or what we want, but about the rebuilding of a country that is seeing the light of day in democracy which is a stellar event in the middle east. Been in this many years, but understand that it may be longer, but patience and intestinal fortitude will win in the end. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2