Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

<< FRANKING NEWS >> Kuwait's Coming 2 Baghdad 2 Ask 4 Iraq's Ch 7 Release !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting << FRANKING NEWS >> - It's Kind Of Like Breaking News But Sung Off Key !

12-11-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 Next week Kuwait is coming in to Bagdad to ask the UN to release Iraq from Chapter 7, it has been 10 years. Next week some powerful things are about to happen to lift them of the shackles & will allow them to enter into the international world and the only way they can enter is with an international currency value. They are about to increase their value. To what value? They are going to lift the 3 zeroes from their exchange rate, which is about .000859 and quickly move the decimal to the right and the rate will be $.86, a little more in the end in the U. S. of America, about $1.17 when you cash out. Do you see why everyone is excited right now? They are telling us they are about to raise the rate of their currency.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting << FRANKING NEWS >> - It's Kind Of Like Breaking News But Sung Off Key !

12-11-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 Next week Kuwait is coming in to Bagdad to ask the UN to release Iraq from Chapter 7, it has been 10 years. Next week some powerful things are about to happen to lift them of the shackles & will allow them to enter into the international world and the only way they can enter is with an international currency value. They are about to increase their value. To what value? They are going to lift the 3 zeroes from their exchange rate, which is about .000859 and quickly move the decimal to the right and the rate will be $.86, a little more in the end in the U. S. of America, about $1.17 when you cash out. Do you see why everyone is excited right now? They are telling us they are about to raise the rate of their currency.

Like we all haven't heard that song before ...

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

Make it stop ... make it stop !!! :huh::wacko:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Thugs! wink.gif

All I can say is something is going to snap soon and just hope it is what we all want "RV". biggrin.gif

Like we all haven't heard that song before ...

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

Make it stop ... make it stop !!! huh.gifwacko.gif

Now that is how I feel when I hear IQD news and is what I will be doing if and when the RV actually hits. That is just hilarious BJ, thanks for the laugh.

• Upvote 1

12-11-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 They are telling us they are about to raise the rate of their currency.

=================================================================================================================

No one thinks Frank could possibly be WRONG, do they? Good ol' Frank (Let-me-sing-to-you) Villa? WRONG???

What could POSSIBLY make anyone think good ol' Frank could POSSIBLY be FULL OF IT (again- - -as usual)?

I dont see this happening till baghdad and kurks come to some agreement with 140, under chapter 7 iraq cant go to war so with all the talk of Maliki sending troop to kurkdish borders and kurks setting up for war if thats what Mr M wants they will hold chapter 7 over his head.jmo So I am watching for 140 agreement then you will see the kurds pump more oil then baghdad and iraq we be swimming in money

• Upvote 1