Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REDUCE EXCHANGE RATE, ENHANCE THE VALUE

kennyc

CBI: Authorize the Governor of the Bank to reduce the exchange rate to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinarPosted: December 11, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: bank, CBI, Central bank, Currency, exchange rate, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, Monetary policy 11/12/2012 03:18

Revealed the CBI for authorization bank governor validity devalue in order to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar.

source at the central bank said in a statement singled out Iraqiya that authorization comes in the framework of the decisions taken by the bank on monetary policy and the stability of the market and to encourage Iraqi banks to open letters of credit and increase the share of banking companies and financial transfer applicable to the instructions in the auction currency.

Alternate translation:

Central Bank: Bank Governor authorization to reduce the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar value

11/12/2012 03: 18

The CBI revealed the Governor authorization to reduce the exchange rate to strengthen the value of the Iraqi dinar.

A source at the Central Bank in a statement said singling out the Iraqi channel that authorization comes in the framework of the decisions taken by the Bank in connection with monetary policy and the stability of the market and encouraging Iraqi banks to open documentary credits and increasing the share of banking and remittance companies applied for help at an auction sale of currency.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post Kenny.

I just wish I had a dinar for everytime they said they wanted to raise the value of the Dinar! :blink: Their talk, is as cheap as their money.

If they want to get any respect, then they have to actually do what they say they are going to do! If they want to raise the value, let it float to what it is really worth, not control it, and keep it worth nothing!

JMHO

Go RV!!! :blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 2

"Reduce the exhcange rate"? I can see this two ways, 1. reduce the exchange rate as in reduce the amout of dinar for exchange to make the dinar harder to get and more valuable in turn raises the value against the USD.... OR 2. reduce the exchange rate as in thinking backwards as the value of the dinar goes from .00086 "DOWN TO" .0100 against the USD... what could this mean???? in any turn hopefully the "EXCHANGE RATE" againt the USD will become equal....Any help on this one....GO RV...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just went to give you a + Kenny but my big fingers on this Iphone hit the NEG. So Sorry, Can anyone even him up for me.

Here is the original article and link

Central bank: authorize the Governor of the Bank to reduce the exchange rate to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar

11/12/2012 03:18

Revealed CBI authorize the Governor of the Bank to reduce the exchange rate to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar.

A source at the central bank said in a statement singled out Iraqiya that authorization comes in the framework of the decisions taken by the bank on monetary policy and the stability of the market and to encourage Iraqi banks to open letters of credit and increase the share of banking companies and financial transfer applicable to the instructions in the auction currency.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imn.iq%2Fnews%2Fview.17236%2F&act=url

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

yota and K98nights, both posted articles in which desribed this process. I was not sure if the CBI was decreasing their spread or if they were actually raising the value of the dinar. From this article, it appears they are decreasing the spread. So instead of charging 13 IQD per dollar, they are decreasing that amount to 9 IQD per dollar. Thanks kenny for the post. smile.gif

http://dinarvets.com...1entry1075922

• Upvote 1